Sequel: Bright Eyes
Status: Awesome? Maybe?

The Pen Pal Assignment

Image


Meet Annabelle Snow, a spunky seventeen year old girl with long blonde hair, baby blue eyes, and a slim body standing at a whopping 5’4.

For Anna being the new kid in town isn’t turning out to be the walk in the park her dad promised her it would be. Not to mention stepping into high school is a shocking experience. For Anna going from three hundred kids in her entire school to three hundred kids in the senior class alone is a drastic change. She didn’t know that so many kids could be crammed into one building, or that so many kids could live in the same place for that matter.

What really seems to baffle her is the strange writing assignment her Government teacher assigns the kids on the first day of school; a pen pal assignment with one person in the class. Each girl was to pick a name from a hat when they walked into the classroom. The name on the paper would be the girl’s pen pal for the rest of the semester. The rules were that the girl was not allowed to tell her pen pal who she was. She was to drop hints in the letters she wrote but to never come out and tell her pen pal who she is. Anna, being a girl who loves games, is excited about the assignment. Especially when she finds out that stunning David Jones is her pen pal. Being cunning, mischievous, and always up for a challenge, it’s going to be difficult to figure out just who Anna is.

David Jones, a popular seventeen year old, and the senior class’s heart throb, isn’t used to being kept in the dark. He’s the boy every girl wants, with a smartass attitude but a good heart. He stands at 5’9 with dark, almost black, hair and shocking ocean colored eyes to go with it. He always seems to have a crooked smile on his lips, and a hard muscles body to bring the entire package together.

Being a little put off by not being told who his pen pal is he begins to devise a plan. He’s going to befriend the new girl and have her become his little spy. Being new he figures no one will wonder why she is asking questions. Little does he know that his little spy is a double agent? Anna being quick minded thinks fast and has another plan of her own; she’ll feed him false information and hopefully outsmart the smartass.