*** Club

5/10

Like most things, we didn’t know Star was a kleptomaniac until after... you know. She kept all sorts of shit hidden in between her mattresses. Who the fuck but Star could sleep on clothes, credit cards, and bottles and bottles of prescription drugs from all those times she’d volunteered at the hospital.

After taking things, she wouldn’t touch them again. She’d leave them there. All sorts of things, she’d forget they were even there.

She was sleeping on shit worth more than her fucking house.

Thinking back, we can remember a whole fucking lot of things that went missing...

Star could have been put in juvie or even a fucking insane asylum. We know it doesn’t sound believable. A girl like that, a girl who wears a fucking cardigan, a girl who cried after her first fuck, she was fucking mental. If you asked if she knew where your car keys, earrings, whatever was, she’d rip your throat out.

It’s what her mom said.

You know, she really used to be a sweetheart. But after her first fuck, all she did was sleep and listen to angry rap music.

We figure now, it was probably Star who snuck jewelry into our cereal. How else do you explain a diamond ring the size of your fucking fist hidden in a bowl of Froot Loops?

Star would steal Ruby’s shit, leaving behind her stolen shit, doesn’t that make him the prostitute? Think about it. She’s paying him for the fuck and his clothes.

Yeah, we know, this doesn’t make us any less guilty.

What do you want us to say?

We lie a lot, but this part, we didn’t make up.
♠ ♠ ♠
♡maybe you could comment♡