*** Club

6/10

Sometimes we’d wake up, and she wouldn’t be there, but we’d hear “Walking on Sunshine” playing on the radio in the kitchen, at around 7 in the morning. She’d be making breakfast, dancing and singing, eyes bright and pretty.

This was the beginning, and then she became someone else.


Ruby and Skinny. Skinny and Ruby.

They broke Star’s heart. She couldn’t stand the sight of them together. Still, she smiled though and bit her lip. She told us it was whatever. And then she would smile and say again, “Whatever.”

We know, right?


Other times, we’d wake up to her jumping on the bed, wanting to watch the sunrise.


Ruby used to beat up Skinny all the time, and she would cake her face in makeup. Underneath all that shit she wore, she had two black eyes and her pussy was so sore, you wouldn’t believe.

Still everyday, Skinny would go around sticking her nose up at people, telling them When I’m famous...

We’re not saying Ruby and Skinny were right for each other, but better her than Star, are we right?


It was near the end, when she’d fall asleep high and wouldn’t wake up until the afternoon, telling us to make “our own fucking breakfast.”

Around this time, Star had dyed her hair blue. Yeah, you guessed it, Skinny’s blue.
♠ ♠ ♠
???