Status: Slowly Updating.

We Grew Up

Party Set Up and Pool Conversations

The next day came quickly, and the morning went by fast. At the moment, Savannah and I were just dressed in shorts and a random t shirt helping set up for the party.

Travis and his friend Mike were over helping us set up. So far we cleaned off the table out there, uncovered the pool and got the carport cleaned out so we could put more chairs and tables around.

I was on a small ladder stringing up some lights around so it'll look pretty at night time. So far everyone was getting along really well. Travis and I haven't even fought over one little thing yet. Savannah was flirting up a storm with Mike. They were really cute together.

"Lex could you hand me the tape?" Savannah asked

We were putting up streamers now that all the lights were up. It looked really pretty so far. We've been working for about three hours so far. We're almost done.

"Hey guys why don't we take a break. We'll go swim in the pool for a little and then get some lunch at Sonic," Mike suggested.

I looked at Savannah and nodded, "Sounds good to me!"

"We have to go get our swim suits on so get the pool ready and we'll be out in 15," I said

"Sounds good," Travis smiled at me

I smiled back and walked up to the house with Savannah.

''Exchanging smiles now?" Savannah smirked.

"We're being friendly. Nothing else," I said back as we made our way to the stairs.

"Sure you are,"

We quickly threw on our bikinis and helped each other tie the necks.

"Oh God, I hope my top won't fall off," Savannah said laughing

"That would be terrible!" I laughed along

We threw our hair in buns and put on our flip flops.

Soon enough we were outside already and walking over to the pool.

"Well, well, well, look at you two fine ladies," Mike said with a whistle

Savannah was totally blushed and I smiled, "Thanks Mike."

"Don't they look hot, Travis?" Mike asked and nudged Travis' shoulder.

"They look really hot for sure," Travis smirked at me

I smirked back, "Not too bad your self there Travis."

I knew how to play games, and Travis was the best person to play them with.

We all jumped into the pool and played around for a while, having splash wars and what not.

"I say we have a chicken war," Savannah suggested

"I'm up for it. How bout you guys?" I asked Travis and Mike.

"Sure, how bout Savannah and me, then Travis and Lexi?" Mike said

"Fine with me," Travis said

The boys dunked under water as we got on top of their shoulder careful not to fall off before the game even starts.

"You're going down Savannah, no pun intended," I laughed

"In your dreams Lexi! Prepare to get soaked!" Savannah challenged.

We played a few rounds of that game, Travis and I beating them 3 to 2.

We were all tired and decided to just chill inside of the pool and talk.

"So where are you two ladies from?" Mike asked

"New York," Savannah replied

"Ahh, the big apple."

"Nah, we just live in a small town in New York. Nothing to exciting," I corrected him

"Florence is small too, so we could understand that," Travis said

"True that," I replied.

I looked over at Savannah who was already in a total different conversation.

I turned to Travis and swam over to him taking the chance of having a better conversation then last night.

"So how are you, Lexi. I never got to actually ask you this since you came here," Travis asked me.

"I'm doing okay. I'm really glad to be back here. It's nice to come and see familiar old faces. You know?" I replied looking straight into his eyes.

"I'm really glad you are visiting here. We'll have to hang out one day just you and me. You could stay the night at my house or something. I'm sure my mom wouldn't care. She adores you," Travis suggested.

"Yeah, maybe we could go out to dinner like you suggested last night. I'd like that," I said back

"Me too," he smiled " We could catch up and talk about old times. You know my parents have this crazy thing that they think we're gonna grow up and get married some day," Travis laughed

I laughed with him, "Aunt Nancy and my mom think the same thing too."

"You never know what could happen," Travis said

"You know, you look really pretty Lexi," He added

I smiled really big, "Thank you. You've gotten to be really good looking your self."

Travis just smiled back

"Guys I'm starting to prune up and we've got to finish this damn car port before it's time for the party," Savannah said while interrupting the moment.

"I am too, let's get out and finish," I agreed

We all piled out of the pool and dried off.

"So you and Travis seemed to be having a nice moment over there," Savannah said walking up to my and using a towel to dry herself off.

I put on my jean shorts and replied, "Yeah we were. Then you interrupted."

"Well sorry girl but I seriously was pruning up and I hate looking like a dried up grape," Savannah joked back

"I do too girl. It's not a good look for anyone."

"So what did he say to you?" She asked

"He called me pretty," I smiled and started to work on the car port again

"Aw that's sweet," Savannah said then walked back over to Mike.

"Hey Lexi wanna help me set up the table and chairs?" Travis said

"Sure," I agreed

Tonight's going to be awesome.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah yeah two chapters in one night yeah!
I miss Jersey Shore :(
Haha anyways. I hope you guys liked chapter 10 and 11 :)
This chapter was exactly 100 words shorter than the other one, 944.
I find that kind of funny...ha..ha..ha yeaaah.
Again I want to apologize for being such a shitty author and not updating for months.
I got really bad writers block where I'd sit and try and write. But nothing would come out.
Luckily I got in the mood to write tonight and produced two chapters.
I hope I'll get another chance this week to put out the next chapter than finally has the party!
Hope you enjoyed both chapters.
Again, please please please please comment.