Status: Slowly Updating.

We Grew Up

School Day and Girl Talk

The first part of the day went by really slow. Each class was a drag and my mind simply wandered of to other things besides calculus, history and other boring subjects I hate. My mind just couldn't keep off of the trip. But now it's finally lunch and I sat at my usual place with Savannah and a couple other girls we don't really talk to.

"So what did Travis say to you on the phone the other night?" Savannah asked.

"He was talking so fast, I couldn't understand him clearly. My mind couldn't process all that he was saying because I was in such shock, plus I hung up on him," I answered with a dull tone while eating my turkey sandwich.

"You hung up on him?!"

"Yeah." I looked at her like it was no big deal.

"Don't give me that look Lexi! You can't just hang up on him! What if he had something important to say. You never know!" she exclaimed.

"I was scared Savannah. Hearing his voice just scares me. But wait...does..does he know that we're coming?" I asked hesitantly.

"No, I wasn't sure if you would want him to know yet or not, so I left it up to you to tell him," she replied.

"Thank you. I'll probably just wait until we are actually there to tell him. How long are we staying for?" I said back.

"Well I'm staying for about a week, but you are staying the whole summer."

"What! You can't leave me Savannah!" I said frantically.

"I'm sorry Lex, but I have a summer job back here, and I already had to plead my damn boss to let me do this for you," Savannah said in a calm voice.

I sighed as the bell ringed notifying all of us that lunch was sadly over and it was time to head to our next class. I picked up all my trash and threw it out in the awful smelling garbage and walked to my locker. Savannah and I don't have our next class together so we went our separate ways. I can't wait for this day to come to an end.

---

School finally ended, and I was home. Savannah just left, we went over when and what time our flight was. I still can't believe school ends in a couple days and then I get just about a week here then I'm flying off to Colorado with just Savannah. Most of me is excited to go back, but then there's always that part of me that's very nervous to see Travis.

I wonder what our first words we'll exchange. I wonder if we'll hug or just say hi to one another. I wonder how long it will be until I see him since I won't be telling him I'm coming until I actually physically get there.

We'll just have to wait and see I guess.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was kind of short, but yeah. It was shitty, and I'm sorry. It was basically just a filler. Travis will be coming in a few chapters (: Maybe 2 or 3. Not sure yet.

18 readers. 4 comments. 1 star. And 5 subscribers! That makes me smile guys. I'm so glad that I have people reading my story and enjoying it enough to subscribe. But only 4 comments! Those comments are only from the 2 same people! I want more comments please! Tell me what you think, be honest. Tell me what you like, dislike, what you'd like to see. If you have any ideas I'd love for you to share we me. You can leave it in a comment, or just message me with the idea! Please, comment it makes me smile it really does.

Thank you for the 5 subscribers, I know 2 of you but I don't know the other 3. Show yourselves! :)

Oh! And if any of you would like to make me a banner, I'd love love love for you to make me one!