Status: Slowly Updating.

We Grew Up

Second Thoughts and Text Messages

The rest of the week kind of passed by in a blur, and the next thing I new I was all packed and ready to go to Colorado bright and early tomorrow morning. My stomach churned as it all hit me that I was going to see him tomorrow, and that I had the next two whole weeks to spend with him.

I exhaled loudly as I but the rest of my luggage in my car so I wouldn't have to worry about getting it all in there tomorrow morning while rushing to get to my flight on time.

"Are you ready hun?" I heard my mothers soft voice.

I turned around and nodded my head. "Yeah I am, I'm excited but this is so unexpected."

"I know sweetie, I'm sure things will be fine between the two of you." She gave me a warm smile.

I returned a confused look and asked, "What are you talking about...?"

"Lexiana, I'm not stupid you know. I know you're in love with Travis, and you two have something special."

"I do not know what you are talking about mother," I denied.

"You know damn well what I'm talking about Lexi, stop denying it. Things may be rough the first few days, but you'll be back to the old inseparable best friends in no time." She gave me another smile, and I gave her a hug.

"I'm gonna miss you kiddo, just stay safe. You know the town, there's some nut jobs in that town. Don't leave Savannah alone, and please, please, just stay safe," my dad said as he entered the room.

"I know dad, I will. Trust me I have no intentions of getting involved with strangers from Florence at any second of my trip," I reassured him

"Alright, good. You better get to bed it's almost eleven and you have to get up early tomorrow for your flight. Get you tickets, money and everything for the plane ready then get to sleep. I love you cupcake. I'll see you in the morning," he said and then kissed the top of my forehead.

I waved goodnight and walked to my room. I hope my mom was right about how things will be between me and Travis.

I heard my cell phone buzzed to notify me that I got a text message. I thought it would be Savannah reminding me to wake up at 7 for the flight so I have enough time to get everything ready. But I was wrong, dead wrong. It was Travis.

(1) New Text Message From: Travis
Can't wait to see you tomorrow, we have a lot of catching up to do. Night.
♠ ♠ ♠
First I just want to wish all my readers a happy new year, and happy holidays even if it's already January 9th. Better late than never!

Secondly, I just want to say I'm very sorry for the delay on the new chapter. Because I feel so bad about the lateness, I am going to post another chapter as soon as I proof read and hit the submit button. So don't forget to read the other update!

Also, anyone who likes to make banners I'd love for anyone to make me one! Just message me if you do!