Status: Sequel has been posted.

Radio Love Song

Hey Jealousy

"Did you have fun?"

"Yeah, I did. It was nice to get away from everything and everyone. Was Nate pissed off?"

"For a while, yeah but he got over it. He had no choice really," Alex said.

"That kid just needs to get over himself period."

"I couldn't agree more." Alex then said something to someone that was in the room with him, probably his girlfriend. "Hey Jenna, I gotta call you back later."

"Okay, I'll talk to you later then." They both hung up. Just as she set her phone on the table, Sharon strolled in and sat next to her on the couch.

"Shut up Jenna."

"I didn't say a word."

"You wanted to though."

"Yeah but I don't even wanna know. So, is J the real deal?"

"I don't know. He just might be. He's different from Travis."

"Well obviously since X-man's a cop, duh."

"Shut up Jenna," Sharon said and hit her in the face with the couch pillow.

"Shut up Jenna," Jenna mimicked her in a high pitched voice. "So, in other news I talked to Alex today."

"Yeah?"

"Yep, nothing really to report."

"So you and Alex are at least friends?"

"Uh huh, he's giving you a run for your money."

"I doubt that."

"He doesn't sleep with people after meeting them for ten minutes."

"You can't talk sweetheart."

"Yes I can. Gabe and I slept together on the second date after talking for a week. Thank you very much. You and Christmas, two seconds. Who's god's best friend now?"

Before Sharon could answer, Jenna's phone started ringing.

"It's my whore, I'll be right back." Jenna left Sharon by herself. Daniel walked in and took Jenna's place.

"So, Christmas?"

"What about him?"

"You and Christmas, that's kind of insane."

"I don't know, he's different and I like it."

The idea made Daniel honestly laugh a little. He knew both J and Sharon.

"Oh you and your sister need to grow up!"

"If you say so."

"Yeah, I do actually."

"Sure, sure." Daniel patted her knee and walked away as Jenna walked back in.

"What was that about?"

"Gabe was just checking in as if I actually keep tabs on him."

"I know you and Daniel got people out spying on him."

"I wouldn't doubt Daniel doesn't for a single moment. He's probably had a background check done on him and everything."

"After Jesse, I wouldn't blame him."

"So, have you given any thought at all about Travis and Justyn?"

"After finding him with Katy Perry, I can't really say I have. I mean, he seems to think it's really over by moving on to Perry so whatever then. If those four years meant nothing to him, that's something I can't change nor will I try to. I mean hey, to each his own." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Don't you feel like J is a rebound though?"

"I can't say I do. I mean, it's kind of been over between me and Trav for so long now. At least that's how I feel. Now, is Katy Perry Travis's rebound? No doubt about that."

"If it makes you feel any better, I love you and I'll never leave you; even if you don't marry me after four years."

Sharon laughed. "Thanks. I feel a whole lot better now."

"We should totally double date tonight," Jenna suggested. "Gabe and I were gonna go to Bella."

"That sounds good. Let me call J and ask him. He might have to work tonight." Sharon excused herself and went to call J. Luckily he was free so he was able to go. Jenna called Gabe and told him to have the reservations changed.

* * * * *

"Someone's looking a little flashy tonight," Alex said when Gabe walked out of his bedroom.

"I got a double date tonight," he said fixing the collar of his shirt.

"Oh yeah? With who?" Nate asked. He realized he hadn't seen Jenna in a couple days now.

"Why?" Gabe turned to him. Nate shrugged his shoulders. "No, she's not out of the picture yet so don't even think about it."

"We'll see about that," Nate muttered under his breath. Everyone heard it though.

"Excuse me?"

"I didn't say anything," Nate said and shook his head.

"That's what I thought." Gabe turned back to Victoria who was fixing his tie. Bella was an upscale restaurant that you dressed up for.

"So what does your mom think of her?" she asked.

"My mom doesn't quite know about her yet. I'm not exactly ready to tell her about it."

"Hold on, you say you're pretty serious about this girl but your mom doesn't even know she exists?"

Gabe stepped back away from Victoria and undid everything she had done. "You guys can leave now. I have to get ready." He walked back to his room and sat on the bed.

* * * * *

"Jenna, come on," Sharon said while tugging on her best friend's hood. "It's not like you haven't left the dog in your brother's care before."

"Yeah yeah," Jenna said hugging her dog again. She kissed him on his head and stood up. She pulled his toy out of her purse and handed it to Daniel.

"Thank you," Daniel said and set it on his desk. Crook became alert and kept staring at the desk. "Your dog's in good hands. You guys can go now." Daniel ushered them out of his office.

"Love you boo!" Jenna called out before Daniel shut his door.

"You're such a character," Sharon said and linked her arm with her best friend's. "I love it."

"I know, I try." The two went back to the house and got ready for their date.

* * * * *

J picked up Sharon at the house and Jenna headed over to Gabe's apartment since he wasn't answering his phone. When she walked in, he wasn't in the living room. He was still sitting on his bed.

"Darling, what are you doing?" she asked.

"I don't know how much more I can take," he said.

"What are you talking about?"

"Us," he said and looked up at her.

* * * * *

"Finally!" Sharon exclaimed as the other couple approached her and J.

"You could have gone inside and gotten our table," Jenna said.

"True but we decided to wait. What took you guys so long?"

Jenna looked at Gabe but he wasn't look at anyone in specific.

"Just a slight problem, that's all. Anyway," she said signaling for a subject change. The two guys introduced themselves and shook hands before they went inside and got their table. The waiter told them the evening specials and took their drink orders before walking away giving them time to look at the menu. After a couple minutes, he came back and took their orders and took their menus and once again left them.

J started the conversation by asking Gabe what he does for a living. The conversation took off from there. Seeing as Jenna and Gabe weren't speaking directly to each other, Sharon excused herself and Jenna from the table and they went to the restroom.

"Are you and Gabe all right?"

"We're fine."

"No, you're not. What's going on?"

"That's just it. I don't know. He said he can't take much more of us but I don't know what he means and when I asked him about it, he told me not to worry about it. So I don't know and I don't really want to talk about it."

"Okay, I won't push it but whenever you want to talk about it, you know where I'll be." The girls left the restroom.

It didn't take long for them to finish their meal and decide to go to Angels and Kings. They stopped by their own places and changed their clothes. They met back up at Daniel's house since it was closest to where they needed to go.

* * * * *

Angels and Kings - V.I.P.

The others from Cobra Starship were already at Angels and Kings by the time the girls got there with their dates. They had a few other friends with them that Jenna didn't know. No one bothered with introductions. Gabe seemed to be gravitated to Alex and Ryland leaving Jenna with Sharon and J.

"Hey, I'm gonna go to the bathroom and fix my make-up," Jenna told Sharon. Sharon nodded her head and took her friend's drink and purse.

Jenna heard someone walk in after her but because of the way the bathroom was set up, they couldn't see each other. She recognized Victoria's voice though.

"Did you see her? Are they not odd or what?"

"Yeah, they kind of are actually. I definitely think you look much better with him," said the girl who was with her.

"I know, right! You know, he talks about marrying her but he hasn't even told his mom about her. So obviously he must not be that serious about her. Unless he knows for a fact his mom won't like her. None of his friends like her so why wouldn't his mom?"

"Why don't you like her?"

"Dude, Gabe was so mine first. Not only that but she takes up all of his time. She's like an attention whore or something. Maybe she's just a plain whore who's after his money."

Jenna rolled her eyes and put on a face that said she wasn't hurt by the words she just heard. She straightened out her top and walked past the girl, avoiding eye contact at all cost. She went back upstairs to the V.I.P. area to find the most awkward scene.

Katy and Travis were standing across from Sharon and J.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Gin Blossoms - Hey Jealousy