And That's How You Do It!

How You Do It .Brian Chiusano. Part 2

I sat in between Cody and Brian. Cody had his arm around my shoulders and we were getting along great. **We clicked as friends immediately, so right now we're joking around with Joe.** Speaking of Joe his girlfriend is way cool, her names Sarah.

"Hey girl, lets go get you a drink!"

I walked with Sarah over to the bar where Rick, the drummer, and Jamie were sitting. Sarah leaned up against the edge of the bar smiling normally at the bar tender and asked for a Light Beer and a large coke. Handing her the drinks the bar tender took the money with a nodded of the head. She gave me my coke and lean back against the bar once again.

"So who do you like? Other then Cody of course."

I almost spit my soda out, "I DO NOT like Cody!! He's just a friend. Anyway he's 21 and I'm only 17, he's to old," I made and 'ew' face.

Sarah laughed and we took of back toward the group. When we got there Brian had a mad man grin on his face and I could tell it had something to do with me, since he was staring at me. Right as I sat down he grabbed my coke taking a big gulp of it.

"BRIAN!!! You fag, that's my coke!!"

"I am not a fag! I love girls and all their girly awesomeness!"

We all jus kind of stared at him for a minute and then Cody busted out laughing with everyone else following along.

"It wasn't that funny… I was being fur real."

I put my arm around his shoulders, "Of course you were Bri, of course you were…"

I noticed him looking at my arm that was around him and he turned to me with this fake flirty look and nodded at me like 'what's up babe? Wanna fuck?' I just laughed and pushed him away.

"Aw! Come on you know you like it," He then put his arm around me and pulled me toward him more.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey hun. We need to get going," Jamie tapped my leg lightly and walked over to Lacy not even waiting for an answer.

I sighed, " I guess that mean good night then."

"You're leaving?!"

I got up looking back down at Brian, "Sadly, yes."

He stood up, "I-I'll walk you out!"

We followed along behind Lacy and Jamie walking down the sidewalk.

"I don’t want to leave," Lacy through her arms in the air dramatically!!

Brian stopped me and pulled me over to the side. He fumbled with his phone try to act smooth, which just made me smile.

"Here… p-put your number in."

"Demanding much?"

He smirked, "Yeah."

I handed him my phone too, he still had that smirk on his face. I was gunna mess with him and it will wipe that smirk right off his face. He handed me back my phone our fingers brushing up against each other's. We were quiet for a minute and then I put plan: Smack Smirk Off Brian's Face in to action.

I leaned in and kissed his cheek lightly, pulling back far enough to see his face. It was shocked. Plan SSOBF accomplished!!!

"Night Brian…"

I walked away, leaving him hanging. **What? Did you think that an emo girl
doesn’t know how to flirty and leave a boy wanting more? Well… I do.**

I got into the car and as Jamie started to pull out I opened the window and looked back at Brian, who yes, was still standing there and yelled, "LOVE YOU BRIAN!! CALL ME!!!"
♠ ♠ ♠
ENJOY!!! Rate::Comment