And That's How You Do It!

How You Do It .Brian Chiusano. Part 3

I laid on Lacy's bed hanging upside down looking at the TV as I played Guitar Hero 3. Jamie sat in the chair near the TV with the other controller. I was kicking her ass! **I love playing guitar, like actual guitar. I'm really good at it, not even close to Brian but still good. Speaking of Brian I was going to meet up with him for a day at the mall today. He was picking me up at Lacy's house any second.**

"Oh! She's right up here! Come on!"

I heard multiple feet up coming up the stares but I didn’t move from my place on the bed, I had to get the new high score.

"Hey Tarin, Brian's here!"

I glance over at him, "Hey Bri."

He laughed, "Uh, in trance much?"

"I gotta finish this quick… sorry!"

"No big. We got all day," He walked over and sat down next to me on the bed, "Uh… You're kinda insane at this game."

I smiled to myself, "Thank you."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"BAM! WINNER!!!"

"You just got lucky."

I laughed at Jamie. She hated loosing.

"Hey," Brian tapped my leg, "Lets get goin. It's already… 10:30, it's getting late."

"Oh Brian, stop talking we'll go, we'll go!"

He smiled happily and clapped his hands together, standing up heading to the door, "Bye girls!"

We all rolled our eyes; I said bye to them and that I would come back later. I got up off the comfy bed and hopped down the stairs seeing Brian waiting by the door. I grabbed my sweatshirt and we were out the door and heading toward his beat up old car. I found myself walking into the main doors of the local mall after about 10 minutes of driving in the car listening to Brian sing along to the music he was blasting through the speakers of his car.

"Hey hold on! I need some new jeans!"

I rolled my eyes a followed him over to the stacks of jeans. He ran his hand over a couple stacks.

"What kind do you think I should get?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So what do ya think of these?"

I just kind of stared at him. Not only did he have me help him pick out his pants but he also had me sit and wait for him to try them on. I had to say Brian looked pretty hot in tight pants, so I told him to get those.

He smiled as we walked past the different stores. I only just notice how many girls were checking this boy out. Seriously I notice on earlier but I thought that was normal because Brian is very good looking but now it's just getting weird.

"Brian, you know that practically every other girl that walks by us is checking you out?"

He just turned and smiled at me, "Yeah. I'm loving it! But they can't have me…"

"Why?"

"Because…" He trailed off.

Then I notice that his arm was around my shoulders. I smacked myself in the face and ran my hand down the side of my cheek.

"You whore! You're using me!!"

"You know you like it," Brian pulled me closer to him.

"Pft! Oh please Brian, get real," I pushed him away from me and all he did was laugh. I had to smile.

We now sat in the food court eating artificial pizza and laughing about some funny thing Cody had done the night before. How can I describe Brian when he's starving? Maybe- no, well lets just say he looked like he was gunna kill someone while we were waiting for the pizza to be ready.

"You know what I think?"

I looked over at him with a questioning look, "What?"

"Our next show is in two days, what would you say if I asked you and the girls to be our merch people?"

"I'd say fuck yeah," I pushed the air!!!

He smiled all cutesy, "good."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked back over to the merch stand we set up only 30 minutes ago. People were starting to fill the mosh area and most came running toward us.

[And the rush begins.]
♠ ♠ ♠
Heres the third one. I think I'm only just gunna put the first three up for now and see how they do! Let me no what you think, enjoy! Rate::Comment