Sequel: You Belong With Me!
Status: TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK XD and comment for next chapter

Wait a Sec, I'm Falling for Justin Bieber... What, is This a Joke?

Now you decide to quote the devil

I had taken a warm shower and blow dried my hair and styled it with light waves.

I put on my silver and cream dress and added a love heart belt with some natural shades of eye shadow and a light lip gloss.

I added silver heels a massive necklace and then fetched my clutch putting my iphone and lip gloss in with a few tissues and breath mints.

I walked out to see Justin sitting down playing x-box with Christian.

I sighed and sat next to them “uh guys when are we going”.

“When the cab gets here” Christian said them both focusing on the x-box.

I waited for their game to finish. You see real boys would notice what you were wearing straight away and comment. But these boys no they notice the x-box straight away.

There was a tap at our door and Pattie walked in.

“Come on boys… and girl we should be on our way now” Pattie said glancing at her watch.

“Not now mom, were almost finished” Justin said not taking his eyes off the x-box.

I stood up and walked to were Pattie was standing.

“Justin what did I say about that kind of attitude” she said crossing her arms.

“Sorry mum” he said hitting pause. He stood up and started walking eyes still on the x-box.

“Hurry up guys” his mum said.

And Justin turned around completely and looked at me stopping in his tracks “wow” he whispered to himself. He scratched the back of his head and said louder “uh you look uh really good” with a sheepish smile.

“Oh now you notice” I said laughing “and thank you” I said smiling.

We just stood there awkwardly “we should go” Justin said looking up from his shoes.

“Uh, okay” I said and we followed the rest of the crew out.

Scooter Christian and Pattie had already gotten in one cab, which left me and Justin in the other cab.

I silently groaned and we walked over to the cab. The only sound being the clicking of my heels.

He opened the door for me and I blushed and sat in the cab and waited for Justin to slide in.

The ride there was silent and I was passing time by texting Christian.

Tay- why did you leave me alone with him

Chris- because…

Tay- ahh Chris this is the most awkward ride I’ve ever had

Chris- you’ll thank me

Tay- no I wont ughhhhh why I hate you now :P

Chris- I KNOW YOU LOVE ME

Tay- and now you decide to quote the devil

Chris- ahahah yes just to annoy you

Tay- not gunna talk to you now :P

Chris- your loss :D

Tay- your so full of it

Chris- full of what? :P

Tay- see what I mean


I packed my phone back into my purse and tried to make conversation.

“So why so silent now” I smiled at him.

“Uh no reason” Justin said still looking down.

I just sighed and put my earphones in my hears and rested my head against the seat.

***
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys this is short but ima writing the next chapter now so it should be up in ten minutes.
I'm gonna drop a hint okay...
in the next few chapters they might be a little bitt of drama coming up :D
anyways ima gunna write the next chapter now
thank you lizzie_luvz,
xxx AL
noSTAALing and
BieberFever96 for commenting!!!!