Sequel: You Belong With Me!
Status: TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK XD and comment for next chapter

Wait a Sec, I'm Falling for Justin Bieber... What, is This a Joke?

NEVER SAY NEVER!

After dessert Olaf suggested we go to the game room and play a few games.

We all agreed and walked out letting the adults discuss business.

“So do you have any body art?” Lucas asked me smiling.

Lucas and I were currently playing 20 questions.

“Yes” I replied looking straight ahead.

“So… what are they” Lucas asked eyebrows raised.

I lifted up my hair to show him my double ear piercings “and a belly button ring” I said tapping the fabric of my dress.

“Cool” Lucas said smiling.

We turned and walked into the game room which was huge.

I walked over to the pool table and clapped my hands “I’ve always wanted to learn pool” I smiled. “Actually I know how to play but I’m not really good.” I said.

The rest of the gang were sitting down at the TV watching movies.

“Let me see you” he said motioning for me to give it a shot.

I picked up the stick which I haven’t had any care to learn it’s name (no offence pool lovers :P ) and dusted it off. I then bent down and hit the ball. The white ball went nowhere near any of the other balls, bouncing off the table and Lucas burst out laughing.

“HEY” I said half pushing him “I said I was no good but you insisted” I laughed.

“Okay, okay” he said trying to stop laughing “okay show me again” he smiled picking up the ball putting it back and motioned again to the table.

I bent down to take my aim. “Ah stop” he said I stood back up.

“Take your aim” he said and I bent down aiming at the white ball.

“Your grips wrong” he smiled at me.

I looked up to see him smiling at me and looking in my eyes. Still looking at me he took my hand and played with my fingers fixing the grip.

I Broke his gazed and blushed. I looked over to the couch to see Justin sitting next to Carla.

He was staring at me with a pissed off expression.

He got his other hand and slid it down my arm to my hand and adjusted my grip on that hand.

He then walked over to the back of me. And leaned over me helping me hold the pool stick and whispering into my ear “now close one of your eyes” I did “ and aim” he said I fixed the stick and aimed “now shoot” he said and I shot hitting the ball right into the middle.

I jumped up and down “YES!!!” I yelled smiling at Lucas that was awesome “thank you so much” I said smiling at him and hugged him tightly when he pulled away from the hug we started to lean in.

Closer…

And closer….

Almost there…

“Hey guys” Justin said putting his arm around me causing me and Lucas to pull apart.

“Bieber” I said through gritted teeth. “What the hell do you want” I said pissed off.

“Nothing I just wanted to see what you guys were doing” he said smiling.

“How bout we play a game” Carla said walking up to us.

“Uh okay” we all said.

We settled on the classic game spin the bottle.

I spun the bottle and it landed on Christian. I smirked at him and heard christen mumble “oh shit”.

“Christian” I said looking at him “I dare you to go skinny dipping it the neighbours pool.” I said letting a laugh escape from my lips.

He groaned.

“Everyone, make sure you get you cameras ready” Justin laughed.

We drove to the nearest house and Christian stripped down.

He gave me a pleading look and I smiled. He just sighed “lets get this over with” he said jumping over the fence.

We heard a splash in the water and then a yell from the person in the house.

“OI YOU THERE GET OUT OF MY POOL” it sounded like a tough burly man “YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY” he yelled.

We were laughing our asses off in the car.

“I’m sorry sir” Christian said like a scared little boy.

“GET THE HELL OUT OF MY POOL” the guy yelled.

Christian jumped over the fence and ran towards our car his hand over his balls.

We laughed our heads off.

We decided to be mean and not give him his clothes back. And drive off with out him!

And we speed off leaving only his hat behind.

“GUYSS” he yelled picking up his hat and using that to cover his balls.

I laughed watching Christian run back awkwardly to the house in the rear-veiw mirror.

When Christian finally got back to the house he had to sneak past the adults and up to the room.

“THAT WAS NOT FUNNY GUYS” he yelled getting changed.

We continued the game Justin spun the bottle and it landed on me.

“You better make this good Bieber because I don’t refuse dares” I smiled.

He consulted with the two people sitting next to him and they nodded in agreement. He then turned to smirk at me.

“You have to get a tattoo” he smirked.

“Okay no biggie” I shrugged.

“I’m not done” he smirked and my stomach dropped. “It has to be a title from one of my songs” he smirked “your choice” he laughed.

***

I was currently sitting in a tattoo chair on my stomach.

Because of the dare Bieber insisted on I was getting a tattoo on the left side of my hip on my back that said ‘never say never’ in cursive writing.

“You better hope I don’t spin the bottle and it lands on you” I yelled at Justin.

“I’ll take my chances” he smirked.

***

We were back at Olaf’s place continuing our game. I had just got a new tattoo and Justin was just about to get a new bruise on his face If he didn’t stop laughing at me.

Carla had spun it and it landed on me.

I knew what she was going to ask. It was obvious she liked Bieber and could tell something was stopping him from hooking up with her. So the smart evil bitch she was decided to piss him off.

“Taylor.” She smirked “I dare you to kiss Lucas” she said

I shrugged like it wasn’t a big deal. From the corner of my eye I could see Justin fuming.

I leaned over to Lucas and kissed him.

“Excuse me” Justin said upset. He stood up and practically ran out of the room.

“I’ll be back” I said getting up to follow Justin.

When I found him walking down the hallway “WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM” I yelled at him pushing him.

“NOTHING” he yelled and tried to keep walking.

I stepped in front of him yelled “YOU”VE BEEN ACTING SO WEIRD” I yelled “SO TELL ME ASSHOLE!!!”

“Leave me alone” he said pissed off and tried to keep walking.

“TELL ME BIEBER” I yelled after he had walked a few steps. Tears were streaming down my face (I don’t know why I was just so frustrated)!

“Okay I’ll tell you what’s my problem” he said turning around.

“YOU!!” he screamed.

I was surprised.

“I HATE HOW YOUR’RE EVERY MOVES ARE PERFECT, YOUR FLAWLESS, YOUR AMAZING, YOU CAN DANCE SING, AND WHEN YOU SMILE MY WORLD JUST MELTS AND I CAN’T HELP BUT SMILE” he yelled pushing me against the wall “I hate how you’re making me fall for you” he said whispering.

And with that his lips were on mine kissing me softly at first and then deepening the kiss.

After 10 seconds I pulled away and shoved him back. Yeah I know pretty harsh but he was my enemy and I wasn’t about to fall for him.

I let the tears fall down my face and found the nearest bathroom. I walked in and shut the door. I slid to the floor and cried. I couldn’t help it I was so confused.

***
♠ ♠ ♠
WOW MAJOR SHIT JUST WENT DOWNNN!!!
what do you reckons gunna happen next...
comment pleasee xxx
love you all
ALENTHEAAA <3