Sequel: You Belong With Me!
Status: TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK XD and comment for next chapter

Wait a Sec, I'm Falling for Justin Bieber... What, is This a Joke?

Gossip Girl

Taylor’s point of view

So I was currently sitting on the couch watching gossip girl re-runs.

Christian was at his grandmas for the weekend and Justin was in the shower.

I was sitting with a box of tissues, chocolate and popcorn with soda standing on the couch yelling at it telling Blaire not to break up with chuck when Justin walked in.

He raised his eyebrows in the direction of the TV and sighed walking over to me and plopping down on the couch.

“Can I play x-box?” he asked me almost pleading.

I slowly turned my head to his direction with a look of disgust on my face. “Blaire and chuck just broke up and all you can ask me is if you can play the x-box.” I said disappointed.

“Uh yeah pretty much” he said shrugging.

I sighed.

“I don’t even get why you watch that show that much” he shrugged.

“OMG” I said getting up and walking to the TV putting in the season 1 disc.

We spent the whole weekend sitting down watching gossip girl me and Justin squealing over the drama.

“Omg jenny is so evil” he squealed like a girl.

“I know, it’s so mean how she tried to get Serena and Nate to break up.” I said referring to the third season.

And we sat there watching for the next day.

“Proud of you JB” I said smiling.

He raised his eyebrows having to unwillingly tear his gaze from the screen to look at me “huh?” he asked.

“You haven’t played x-box for two days straight” I smiled at him starting to laugh at his surprised expression.

“OMG YOUR RIGHT” he practically yelled “what’s happening to the world” he said surprised and I laughed harder.

“I NEED X-BOX” he yelled jumping up and throwing a spaz..

I laughed harder at his face when he couldn’t find the remotes.

I had hid them in my closet.

I laughed and grabbed the popcorn and put my feet up on the table slouching in the couch with a smile on my face eating the popcorn.

***

So Christian was coming back today and Justin was pacing begging me not to tell Christian that he watched gossip girl all weekend he even offered ‘hush money’ so I wouldn’t tell him that we spent the weekend watching gossip girl.

“HEY GUYS” Christian said walking into the bus plopping his duffel bag down and walking to the couch where I and Justin were sitting.

“Hey Christian” I said smiling

We were unusually quiet normally you would hear me and Justin yelling at each other or
arguing.

“So what did you do all weekend?” he asked sensing the tension.

“X-box” Justin replied quickly.

“Uh-huh?” Christian said sitting down, eyeing Justin smiling at me.

After a few minutes of silence Christian jumped up and yelled “I KNOW WHAT YOU DID ALL WEEKEND”.

I shrugged at Justin and he looked up at Christian.

“I played x-box” he said trying to convince Christian.

“NO HELL NO YOU TWO HOOKED UP I CAN SENSE THE TENSION BETWEEN YOU TWO” he said “congrats you two” he said pulling us both into a tight hug.

I just looked at Justin and started laughing.

Christian shot me a confused stare

“AHAHAH YOU THINK ME AND HIM AHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HOOKED UP” I laughed on the floor now clutching my sides “AHAHAH Christian you’re so funny my sides are splitting” I said laughing some more.

“There’s no need to deny it Taylor it’s pretty clear” he said reasoning.

“I DIDN’T HOOK UP WITH HIM WE JUST SPENT THE WHOLE DAY WATCHING….” And Justin's hand was over my mouth muffling my words.

“What she means to say is that us two together is practically impossible” Justin said laughing and I blushed I looked down while Justin glared at me “c’mon” he pleaded whispering in my ear.

“OH thank god cause I can’t handle more love after spending that weekend with my grandma all she does is talk about how much she loves me and pinches my cheeks” he said rubbing one of his cheeks “don’t get me wrong I love my granny it’s just too much love to handle” he said grabbing a coke and chucking me and Justin one.

I laughed and took my coke to the rooms letting Justin and Christian catch up on the x-box.

***
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys this chapter is for my beloved cousin taylor who is in hospital because of a car crash :(
shes the reason i'm writting this... cause she asked me to write one about her
she asked me to do a chapter with something to do with gossip girl so there you guys go.
ima gunna post soon okay
so xx
latersss
Alenthea