Sequel: You Belong With Me!
Status: TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK XD and comment for next chapter

Wait a Sec, I'm Falling for Justin Bieber... What, is This a Joke?

Charity Concert

Later we showed scooter, Pattie, usher and christen and they gawked at the lyrics.

“Wow that was deep” Christian said with usher nodding in agreement.

“I loved it” Pattie squealed “it was so moving” she said clapping.

I smiled.

“It’s great” scooter said rubbing his chin “but I think it needs some backup singers and dancers” he said

I just smiled and nodded.

And almost immediately scooter was on the phone organizing the concert.

It was set to be two weeks from today and tickets would be on sale within a week.

***

Today was the day the tickets for our concert went on sale… and apparently they sold out in the first two minutes.

Justin and I were so happy that there was going to be so many people at our charity concert. We invited all the cancer kids to the concert and they could sit in the private box.

“Dude I’m so excited” I yelled at Justin.

We had done a lot of advertising for this concert because we really wanted to help the unfortunate.

After sound check today we were starting on our dance moves.

“OKAY, OKAY” a young gay man came walking in with a bunch of back up dancers. “Start stretching darling”

Me and Justin just looked at each other and shrugged and started to stretch.

The man came over to us “hey my darlings how are you today… so you two are my little stars” he said smiling at us

“Hey I’m Taylor” I said holding out my hand

“Oh no need to tell me that Miss. Taylor I know who you are girl.” He said smiling and pulling me into a hug kissing both of my cheeks. “I am Palo” he said smiling

“Nice to meet you too Palo” I said still being crushed by his embrace

He said hi to Justin and walked over…actually more like strutted over to the rest of the dancers.

“SO GUYS SHUT-UP ALREADY” he yelled “we want this dance to be moving and transforming” he said clapping his hands.

***

By lunch we had all the dance moves down and were practically ready to perform.

I had made a great friend called matt. He was my age and Justin always looked at me weird when matt was with me.

Me and matt were talking I laughed at one of his jokes and smiled excusing himself to grab a water bottle I went to sit down.

Justin walked over to me “do you wanna grab some lunch”

I looked up at him and smiled “yeah sure let’s get something greasy” I said enthusiastically.

Justin laughed “that was exactly what I was going to suggest” he smiled.

We took Justin's car and he drove us to the nearest Mc Donalds

We were very loud while we were eating because we were joking around and laughing away. We did get a few stares from some older people and some disapproving glances from employees but me and Justin didn’t care.

I can honestly now admit that this tour is the most fun I’ve had in a long time and it was all because of Justin.

***

Today was the day of our SOLD OUT CONCERT.

“Omg I’m so excited” I squealed to Justin

We were currently in our dressing room. Justin was sitting in his chair and I was jumping up and down excited.

I was wearing a long shirt with a strapless crop underneath with black shorts and accessorised with lightning earrings a long necklace and a charm bracelet. I decided to be rebel and while the stylist weren’t looking I snuck on my bracelet from Justin and my epic fail bracelets.

“Calm down already” Justin said laughing at me “it’s just like all the other concerts we do” he smiled.

“Yeah but now I can actually feel like I am giving back to the poor and unfortunate” I said with a smile in my voice.

Justin just looked at me with a love struck face on.

I looked at hi weirdly. “What?” I said when he didn’t snap out of his trance.

“Nothing” he said while shaking his head and I thought him mutter along the lines “snap out of this Justin you can’t have her”

I decided to let it pass and proceed to the entrance to the stage when they called my name and warned that there was only 5 minutes till show time.

Justin and I were starting off with no air. I looked through backstage and saw that the arena was packed with people. I sighed and saw the lights dim which indicated for me to start singing.

The crowd was loud until my voice came on “tell me how it’s like to breathe with no air” I sang listening to the crowd quieten down and erupt into screams as I walked over. I smiled and finished the song.

***

After that song I sang a few more songs and let Justin take the floor.

When Justin finished I rejoined him to sing keep holding on with him.

The crowd screamed when they saw me walk on.

“So we have one last song for you guys” Justin said

“And it’s for our special visitors…” I said pointing out into the crowd to the kids with cancer who weren’t too sick to make it “it’s for the kids with cancer.” I said and the crowd applauded.

I smiled at Justin and then the music started.

(sorry bad quality, this is how the dance looked and sounded)

At the end of the song tears were streaming down my face. I couldn’t help but feel sorry for the little kids with cancer they had to go through so much at such a young age and their families must be so devastated.

We received a standing ovation from the crowd when we were done and I couldn’t be more proud.

I knew my parents would be.

***
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guysss sorry my mum took my laptop off me for two days and i had major writters block so when i did think of something goood to write i would forget it cause i couldn't write it down anywhere so yeahh anywayss sorry guys i lov eyou all.. xx
thankss commenters love you
Carlaxoxo
and
lizzie_luvz
you guys are the best you make my day
love you