Sequel: You Belong With Me!
Status: TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK XD and comment for next chapter

Wait a Sec, I'm Falling for Justin Bieber... What, is This a Joke?

Getting ready for the masquerade ball

Today was the day that we were presenting the check from the concert to the cancer kids.

After that me and Justin were heading back to the hotel and getting ready for the masquerade ball.

I was so excited.

“And here’s Justin Bieber and Taylor stark” the manager of the hospital said smiling and clapping.

I and Justin walked up to the podium.

I started off speaking “so we would like to donate all funds from our charity concert to the children in the hospital with cancer.” The crowd clapped

Justin gave a little speech of how it was important to give back to the people and it was question time.

Justin pointed to a female reporter at the back indicating for her to ask her question.

“I was just wondering what inspired you to hold the charity for cancer children I mean why did you choose them, not that there is anything wrong with them…just curious” she managed to stutter.

I guessed she was new to the job.

“Taylor can answer that for you” Justin pointed to me

“uh me okay well I saw a young girl in the crowd of one of our concerts one day and she had cancer and it touched my soul I just felt like I couldn’t sit and watch people die so I figured to hold a concert” I said smiling

“She also wrote keep holding on all by herself” Justin bragged about me smiling at me I shrugged and smiled at Justin.

“Thankyou” the reporter said closing her notebook and smiling at me and Justin.

We spent half an hour playing with the children and we sang for them and I couldn’t take my eyes off Justin and the compassion in his eyes and the kindness in his voice while he sung.

He smiled at a girl with cancer and touched her cheek and she smiled back at him.

I looked at him; I couldn’t take my eyes off him while singing the harmony.

He turned around to look behind me and he’s eyes caught on my gaze.

I forget to sing some of my words.

“Uh... I well” I stuttered breaking my gaze from Justin gaze and looking down at my feet.

After that we were signalled and we were sent back to the hotel.

We walked up together having a race up the stairs and we were laughing half the time tripping each other over.

“I WIN” Justin yelled triumphantly at his door which was directly across from mine.

“Cheater” I muttered which got a loud chuckle from Justin “so I guess I shall see you at 7” I said looking at my watch.

“You shall” Justin smiled and I opened my door and walking in.

“Okay let’s do this” I murmured to myself smiling and jumping in the shower conditioning extra.

I stepped out of the shower and looked at my watch 6:30. Perfect I would have enough time to do the hair style I wanted which was a loose side bun that was messy.

I started to form the bun and to perfect the hair do I took me 45 minutes. I know that’s a long time but I strived for perfection.

I sprayed hairspray in my hair to ensure it stays and walked to the counter of the bathroom to start my makeup.

I applied black nail polish and stuck on a nail sticker on the fourth fingers.

I started on my eyeliner and eye shadow. Smoked eye look.

Then I put on all my jewellery including the dream a little dream bracelet from Justin.

I snapped on my mask and walked to the full length mirror pulling on my shoes and smiling at my reflection.

My outfit looked like this

I walked over and stuffed my clutch with all the needs for the party and read a book for two minutes while I waited for 7 to come.

At seven on the dot there was a soft knock at my door. I set down my book Romeo and Juliet and smiled walking over to the door unlatching the hooks and opening the door.

My breath quickened as I took in the stunning Justin Bieber. I looked in his eyes for a few seconds and then down to his hands which were holding a bouquet of red roes’.

I smiled at Justin.

“These are for you” he smiled scratching the back of his head before continuing “and uh you look really great” he whispered.

“Thankyou” I said taking the roses from his hands. I ushered him in and smiled “you don’t look too bad yourself” I said to him walking over to a vase and setting the roses in.

I walked over to where he was (sitting on the couch) “so you like Romeo and Juliet” he asked me smiling a crooked smile.

“I don’t particularly like it” I shrugged “I just envy Juliet’s relationship with Romeo” I said rubbing my hands together.

Justin turned the book over in his hands.

“Why do you envy it?” he asked me confusion in his voice “I mean they have forbidden love and because of it they end up dying.” He shrugged

“I don’t know Juliet just has this connection with Romeo and I would love to be so in love similar to what they had because knowing a guy would die for you is so comforting so romantic” I sighed looking at Justin who was looking at his shoes.

I thought I heard him mutter “I would die for you” but again I let it pass.

After a few seconds of an awkward silence I stood up and walked over to the dresser “I have something for you” I called to Justin and immediately he set the book down and walked over to me.

I opened the dresser and pulled out a small box “here” I said handing him the box.

“You didn’t have to” he said hugging me before opening the box

I laughed “I know but I wanted to” I smiled

He just stood there smiling at me

“Well are you going to open the box?” I smiled signalling to the box

“Oh okay” he said and lifted the lid gasping.

He pulled out the dog tags and read the inscription.

Shoot for the moon because if you fall you’ll land amongst the stars.

Was what it read on one of them and the other had a laser photo of me and Justin while we were young kids.

“They are beautiful” he said putting them on.

I smiled “I remembered that my mum used to tell us to shoot for the moon because if you fall you’ll land amongst the stars." i ahrugged.

He smiled at me and crushed me in a bear hug and when he let me go I was gasping for air and he was laughing at me.

“That’s why I got you that bracelet it reminded me of that” he smiled

That moment usher walked in “yo ready to go you guys.” He smiled “you look great Taylor” he said hugging me “you too JB.”

With that me usher and Justin walked out of the hotel into the awaiting limo.

***
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys how are you all??
merry christmas i hope you all had a great time today and ate heaps of choclate and cake and got soo many presents...
anywayss i smell some drama o_O
lawll
anywayss thanks for comments
uCanCallMeMrs.Bieber
and
lizzie_luvz
thankyou so muchhh xoxoxoxoxox
love you guys <3
lenny