Sequel: You Belong With Me!
Status: TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK XD and comment for next chapter

Wait a Sec, I'm Falling for Justin Bieber... What, is This a Joke?

Telling off reporters

We arrived at the venue which was a very, very large mansion. There was a red carpet rolled out and celebrities arriving posing for the paps.

I turned to Justin and frowned “I’ve never done this whole red carpet thing” I started to freak

Justin laughed “chill it’s not that hard. Just walk pose smile wave and answer a few questions than walk in, it’s not that hard.” He assured me

“Okay usher you wanna go out first” I said

Usher chuckled “so you throw me into the lion’s den first”

I just shrugged smiling

“Oh, I see how it is” he said laughing and getting out o the limo.

I watched him say hi to some celebrities he then walked down the red carpet and let them take photos and went to answer questions.

“See it’s not that hard” Justin reassured me

I raised my eyebrows and Justin laughed

“You ready” he asked me offering his hand.

I sighed and took it “so just walk pose smile and talk”

He nodded “and when you answer questions don’t give too much away” he said smiling

“Got it just keep on talking shit with no meaning” I said sighing

Justin laughed “exactly.”

He then opened the door and stepped out and all of a sudden there was a mass of flashes Justin waving to the paps and then turning around to help me out.

“Let’s do this"he winked taking my hand and helping me out.

There were more flashes and we walked down the red carpet together. We forgot that we were holding hands. We posed together and then separately and went to answer some questions together.

“Justin Taylor OVER HERE” a reported yelled. We walked over to them and smiled

“Kaylie Bills” she said smiling at us “e news” she continued

We said our hellos and she asked us questions about the tour.

“Taylor when do you expect to have your first album out” she asked me pointing the microphone in my direction

“Uh, well I honestly don’t know” I shrugged answering

“Just one more question” she said smiling

“Are you guys an item are we talking about justlor or tayin?” she asked us. “I mean you guys do look like a couple with the arm around her and holding each other’s hands” she smiled a little too sweetly.

I instantly dropped Justin's hand and he stepped slightly away from me my face turned red and I’m pretty sure Justin's turned red as well.

I looked at Justin and he looked at me for a few seconds and I just shrugged and started laughing.

Just joined in and the reporter looked at us weirdly.

“I don’t kiss and tell” Justin said and we laughed harder.

I pretended to wipe tears of laughter from my eyes. “I’ll do the honours for this question” I said calming my laughter and grabbing this microphone.

“Okay here’s the shit y’all” I said smiling sweetly looking at the camera. “me and Justin are just friends… what the hell am I saying we are barley friends I don’t even like the sucker let me tell you all right now JUSTIN AND I WILL NEVER AND I REPEAT NEVER EVER BE TOGHETHER so you can all shove these rumours that you crap about us up your ass and focus on other true shit okay so good day to y’all” I said handing back the microphone to her.

Justin grabbed my arm laughing and pulling me into the venue.

“Oh man scoot’s probably gonna kill me” I laughed with him

“Who cares it was worth it” Justin laughed

“Did you see the dirty she us” I laughed

And Justin stopped laughing to nod at me high fiving me and pulling me into a hug “you are my hero” he said laughing and with that we walked through the hallway into the MASSIVE room where the ball was being held.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys so masquerade ball soon and i smell drama :D
anywayss you can check out the character page which i FINALLY MADE
heres a link y'all incase you don't know where it is
http://stories.mibba.com/characters/342539/Wait-a-sec-im-falling-for-Justin-Bieber-What-is-this-a-joke/
okay so thanks for comment voidoids
i don't wanna be rude to you but i'm not perfect and i am sooo sorry i don't have proffesional editors editing my work so its error free. and you come to think of it and we all mess up one way or another and ima gunna admit this story is nowhere near perfect okay so please don't hate on me if i make a mistake.
anywayss ttyl love you all xx
lenny