Sequel: You Belong With Me!
Status: TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK XD and comment for next chapter

Wait a Sec, I'm Falling for Justin Bieber... What, is This a Joke?

Whatta head

When ten minutes this I decided to grab two cups of punch and head outside.

“I told you so” Selena laughed at me and I playfully punched her on the arm.

“Go get ‘em girl” Taylor said hugging me and smiling.

I picked up the punch cups smiling at them and started to walk towards the fountain.

I had made sure I looked perfect.

I was nervous I didn’t know what to expect, would he ask me out would he ask me to just stay friends… scratch that would he ask me to just stay enemies.

I walked breathing deeply and turned around a corner.

The fountain came in sight and there was already a couple making out.

I guess I would just have to wait for him to show up.

I walked slower to the fountain and saw the guy smile at the girl and kiss her again.

Aww they looked so cute.

I walked closer and I could start to see who the couple was.

The girl looked like this girl that was in Justin's baby video.

I couldn’t see the guy clearly. All I could see was he had brown hair and was wearing red.

Red? That was the colour Justin was wearing.

Brown? That was the colour of his hair.

I looked down at my shoes and then back up.

BITCH.

The guy was Justin.

What a player an asshole I knew that he was more of an enemy.

How could I be so stupid?

How could I let my guard down? UGH

I started to turn around but decided against it.

I wouldn’t cry… not while he could see me.

I’m going to let Bieber suffer. I smiled to myself.

I walked up to them the only sound being their muffled moans my heels clicking on the ground and the soft swish of water from the fountain.

I coughed loudly the two jumping apart immediately.

Jasmine whatever her face was started smoothing her dress and Bieber just looked down at his feet.

“You too looked comfortable” I commented.

Justin looked up at my glare and blushed scratching his head and looking back down.

“Uh jasmine is that your name” I asked in a sweet voice “could you go I need to talk to Mr. Bieber” I said smiling sweetly.

When she didn’t move I narrowed my eyes “alone” I said sternly.

She nodded with an intimidated look in her eyes and got up “bye Justin” she whispered and then nodded to me walking past me.

“She seems nice” I told Justin with no emotion in my voice.

“Look it’s not what it looks like” Justin said standing up trying to explain

“You don’t have to explain yourself to me” I smiled sweetly.

He raised his eyes in confusion.

I looked behind me and saw jasmine watching us.

I leaned over Bieber making him step back and sit back down on the edge of the fountain.

I smirked to myself and leaned down and kissed Justin on the cheek right next to the edge of his mouth teasing him.

I grabbed a handful of Justin shirt pulling his face closer to mine giving the impression I was going to kiss him.

He smiled cockily to me.

When our lips were millimetres apart and I could feel Justin's breath on my face I inhaled and let his lips linger over mine and then…. When I heard the footsteps of jasmine running away and when I was sure that she wasn’t watching us…

I pushed him into the fountain.

He yelped

“Teach you to mess with me” I laughed and walked away from him sitting in the fountain.

I ignored him when he called my name.

And ran letting tears roll over the brim of my eyelids.

I ran back to the party and straight to the bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed looking at the black smudges where tears had run down my face.

Bieber wasn’t worth it I kept on telling myself. But I couldn’t bring myself to believe it.

I texted Selena and almost instantly her and Taylor burst into the bathroom enclosing me in one massive hug.

I couldn’t hold it in anymore I cried letting loud sobs escape from my lips.

“Shhh” Selena whispered

“what happened’ Taylor asked looking like she was about to knock him out.

“I went to the fountain” I sniffed “and he was making out with” I cried harder “that jasmine chick”

“Boys aren’t worth our tears” Taylor said rubbing my arm

“I know” I cried “I keep on trying to convince myself but I can’t help but think that this one is worth it.” I sobbed into Selena’s shoulder.

I know I hadn’t even been his girlfriend but I had realised that I had loved him ever since I met him.

***
♠ ♠ ♠
i know its not what any of you expectedd.... but
i have the whole thing planned out.... this story is going to go a bit longer than i wanted it it.
i wanted it to end at 25 chapters but i think i may continue for 40 chapters of 45 and then maybee write a sequel
okay i got alot of comments and i wanna thank you all
SexyDork16
Seducing Superman;;
lizzie_luvz
mickey_luver
bellasr
song.or.suicide
i don't know if most of you would like this chapter please tell me if you don't so i can change the plot or something cause i'm writting for you guys
LOVE YOU ALL
lenny xx