Sequel: You Belong With Me!
Status: TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK XD and comment for next chapter

Wait a Sec, I'm Falling for Justin Bieber... What, is This a Joke?

Never let you go

I had gone home straight away and I burst into the sitting room in the hotel that we were staying in.

Scooter and Pattie were talking while Christian was playing x-box.

I stormed past them straight to my room.

“Sweetie are you okay” Pattie called “where’s Justin” she asked worried

“I don’t care where that jackass is… I hoped he drowned” I called back slamming the door and kicking off my heels. Literally.

And then collapsing on my bed crying into the pillow loudly.

***

After a few minutes I heard the door creak open and Pattie walked in.

I didn’t stop crying.

I felt the weight on my bed shift and felt Pattie starting to stroke my hair.

She slowly started to take the pins out of my hair and set them on the table close to my bed.

“Do you wanna talk” she asked me stroking my head.

“No” I cried sitting up.

“Sweetie I know heart break hurts… I’ve been there” she said hugging me and I leant into her crying my eyes out.

“How’d you know it was heart break?” I paused to ask her.

“I’m not stupid… I know when my sons in love, and you’re like a daughter to me so I know when my daughters in love as well” she said hugging me.

I cried harder.

“I caught Justin kissing another girl...” I cried harder “and it was just after he kissed me” I cried.

“You loved him did’t you” Pattie asked.

I lied back down on the bed and nodded tears still escaping from my eyes.

“Aww sweetie” she sighed stroking my hair and I buried my face in my pillow crying.

After a few minutes I pulled my face from my pillows and turned to face Pattie.

“And the worst part is I think I still love him” I cried.

I fell asleep quickly in Pattie’s arms crying.

***

Justin’s Point of View.

“YO JB” usher said sliding into the limo obviously drunk.

“Usher are you drunk?” I asked

He thought for a bit and answered with a slurred “YESSS”

I sighed and grabbed the whisky bottle from usher’s mouth.

“I wasn’t done with that” usher slurred

I sighed

“So where’s that lovely you were making out with earlier” usher asked

“Uh she left.” I said “she’s upset with me now”

“WHAT” usher slurred loudly “haven’t you heard your own song NEVER LET YOU FUCKING GO” usher said mad.

“I don’t swear in my songs” I complained

“You know what I fucking mean” usher snapped

“Well she saw me kissing jasmine” I said to usher “and pushed me in the fountain”

“that’s why you’re wet” I just thought you had a massive and I mean MASSIVE erection while face sucking with that beauty” usher shrugged shaking his head to clear the thoughts “that’s not the point you chose jasmine over that hottie called Taylor”

“I didn’t mean to it sorta happened” I shrugged

“Don’t you dare give me that crap…” and with that usher had passed out.

I sighed.

I dragged usher put of the limo and into the hotel dumping him in the lobby.

I walked up to our suite and shoved the key card into the slot waiting for a click.

I pushed the door open and passed Christian playing x-box and scooter on the phone.

I walked to Taylor’s room and paused, contemplating wether to knock.

When my mother came out closing the door.

“Justin sweetie why are you wet” she asked.

“Taylor pushed me into the fountain, can I see her I need to explain stuff to her.” I asked my mom.

“Not tonight” she said “you’re both tired and she’s sleeping and not in the mood to talk...” and she paused after a few seconds added “to you”

I sighed

“You screwed up son” my mother looked at me

“I know mom” I said looking down

“Fix it” she said sternly and walked away from me.

I knew my mom just wanted to help me.

I sighed and walked to Christian’s and my room taking a quick shower and dressing in my boxers and climbing into to bed.

***
♠ ♠ ♠
okay so please tell me what you thinksss
xx
love you al all
WOOOTT two chapters in 5 minutes lol