Sequel: You Belong With Me!
Status: TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK XD and comment for next chapter

Wait a Sec, I'm Falling for Justin Bieber... What, is This a Joke?

I gotta let you know

I was getting ready for my date with matt.

When Justin came in wearing skinny’s and nice tee.

“You look nice” he commented sitting next to me on my bed.

“Yeah it’s for my date with matt” I smiled putting my earrings in.

“You have a date tonight?” he asked.

“Yeah” I nodded fixing up my eye liner.

“We were meant to go to the movies” he told me looking down.

Oh shit… “omg sorry I totally forgot” I said instantly feeling bad.

“Its okay” he shrugged not looking at me “maybe next time”

“Yeah for sure” I said grabbing my purse and hugging Justin before walking out of the bus.

I was instantly greeted by matt “hey beautiful you look great” he smiled

I smiled “not too bad yourself” I nodded

He just took my hand and took me to his car.

Justin's point of view

She forgot we were meant to be going to the movies.

I frowned to myself still sitting on her bed full dressed and ready to go see a movie with her just as friends.

How could I be stupid how could I mess up like that. We could have been together. I hit my head.

I went to go see my mom

“Hey mom I’m going to the movies for a bit” I said when I found her

“Okay sweetie be careful do you need to take Kenny with you?” she asked me

“Uh no I’ll be careful” I said walking over to her and kissing her cheek before leaving.

I drove to the movies and stepped out of my car pulling my hoddie up and putting a hat on.

I walked up to counter shit a teenage girl.

I smiled “one ticket to uh tangled” I asked not looking in the eye of the girl.

She handed me the ticket and smiled as I paid.

“You look really familiar” she smiled

I just smiled and walked off glad not to cause any drama.

I went to the candy bar and saw them.

Taylor and matt hand in hand paying for some popcorn.

He said something that made her laugh and she playfully pushed him.

I felt a sharp pang of jealousy.

Thant should be me holding her hand

That should be me making her laugh.

This is so wrong.

I tore my gaze from them.

I need to let her know that should be me.

I felt anger well up inside of me as I saw him kiss her on the cheek making her blush.

Forget the movie I’m going home screw this I’m not going to stand around and see the girl I love with matt.

Running swiftly to my car and turning off the ignition I thought of ways to tell her.

I know she said she needed time but I need her.

She needs to be mine.

Storming into the bus and collapsing on the couch I closed my eyes and thought rubbing my temples.

“Dude what’s up” Christian said grabbing the x-box remote and kicking my feet off the couch making room for his ass.

“Dude I think I love her… I know I love her” I tried to say nonchalantly but it came out as a soft whisper.

“Then do something about it” he shrugged looking at the screen waiting for the game to start.

“She said she needed a little time and she’s going out with that matt dude… I have no idea what to do about it.” I sighed

“Write a song” he shrugged

“What?” I asked

“I said write a song” he said again

“No I heard you but I can’t believe I didn’t think of that before” I said a smile playing on my lips.

“Sing it tomorrow at your concert and I’ll make sure she hears it” Christian said

“Thanks man” I smiled ruffling his hair and standing up to write the song.

Grabbing my notebook and pen I racked my brain of anything to sing to her.

I can’t say I love you because that’s creepy.

I can’t say I don’t like your boyfriend.

I can’t say that you should be with me instead… actually that could work.

Smiling I wrote at the top of the page ‘that should be me’

***
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys thankyou so much for you nice comments
werwhower13
lizzie_luvz
summer_4evr
SexyDork16
thankyou guyss so much for your comments they mean alot.
whatta ya think bout this chapter... it was kinda a filler for what coming up.
anyways love you all
xx al