Sequel: You Belong With Me!
Status: TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK XD and comment for next chapter

Wait a Sec, I'm Falling for Justin Bieber... What, is This a Joke?

DONE WITH YOU

Justin an I were walking around in the streets.

Justin had taken me out to ice-cream.

We had sunglasses on and our hoodies pulled up.

We were currently arguing about what better harry potter or Narnia.

“Yeah but Narnia is an awesome place inside your closet AND it has magic as well.” I debated with Justin.

“C’mon Voldemort is heaps awesome.” Justin smiled.

I decided to joke and I looked around frantically. “Shhh” I said pressing my finger against his lips “it’s he who must not be named.” I whispered.

Justin let out a long laugh. And gently took my hand of his lips. Still holding my hand he let our in twined hands drop to our sides.

I looked at our hands and blushed.

“Don’t worry I’m tight with Voldemort.” Justin smiled

“That’s why you’re so evil” I sneered like a child. "I always knew you were a death eater"

Justin let out another laugh. "Yep totally" he smiled.

When the moment had passed Justin looked at me and sighed.

“So what do I do take a number or something.” Justin asked me.

I looked up and let my eyes meet with his. “What do you mean?” I shrugged

“Get in line” he quoted.

I smiled. “Are you saying that you’re willing to wait?” I asked Justin.

“Even if I have to for 1000 years.” Justin smiled at me.

“I’m not breaking up with matt anytime soon” I warned Justin.

“I know” he shrugged laughing.

“No seriously Justin.” I said stopping and turning my whole body to face him. “I’m not going to break up with him.” I said sternly

I saw Justin's eye catch on something behind me “it may happen faster than you expect.”

“Are you taking this seriously?” I asked Justin getting pissed off.

“No seriously” Justin micked. “It may happen faster than you think.” He said grabbing me by the shoulders and spinning me around.

I came face to face with Justin and my face plastered all over a magazine.

It was a photo from me and Justin about to kiss that night before the concert.

“FUCK” I yelled running into the store and grabbing a magazine.

I walked up to the cash register and paid for it walking out to Justin outside the store.

“Look at this.” I yelled at Justin.

I flipped the magazine to the page with the full story.

Justin Bieber and Taylor stark have been seen getting close during the tour.

Recently Taylor and Justin were spotted in a park getting close.

Insiders say that Taylor and Justin had a thing going on and just recently after Taylor had an outburst at a reporter for asking questions about Justin and Taylor’s relationship status, they were seen face sucking at a masquerade ball.

This leaves the entertainment industry startled because not after that Taylor had pushed the heart breaker into a fountain after she caught the biebs lip locking with another girl.

Is the famous teen heart throb two timing?

During Taylor and Justin scene in the park Justin asked Taylor about her feeling about her current boyfriend dancer matt Brian.

After finding out she wasn’t interested in Brian, Bieber asked if she still had feelings for him. Stark replied with a nod.

So were all confused what’s going on?

Are they both two timing cheats?


I groaned.

“Justin we have to do something about this.” I said desperately looking at just who was kicking a rock around.

“We can’t really do much.” Justin shrugged.

“WHAT IF MATT SEE’S THIS” I yelled at him.

Getting no response from him I turned on my heel and started to walk in the direction of the bus.

“Where are you going?” Justin asked me following.

“To the bus to find scooter and explain this to matt.” I said pissed off.

Justin followed obediently behind me.

I logged onto my twitter looking at tweets already made to me.

They were mean and harsh. I sighed.

You’re not fucking kidding.

Here is a preview of what people are saying.

– you attention seeking slut

–what a fame whore

– stupid bitch Justin is mine

Think you get the point.

I stormed onto scooters bus.

“Look at this” I yelled throwing the magazine down.

Usher took a look at the story from behind scooter.

“Hahahah Justin’s getting some” usher laughed.

“This is not funny.” I shot.

Usher just put his hands up in defence.

“Please tell me you can do something.” I said quickly.

“I’ll see what I can do. But I hope this is a lesson for both of you to be more careful.” Scooter said looking at us.

“Sweetie matt’s looking for you” Pattie said sticking her head into the bus.

Groaning I stormed out of the bus.

I came face to face with a fuming matt.

“I can explain” I said to matt

“You slut!” He simply said to me.

“You don’t even know what happened.” I half yelled at matt.

“I think I get the picture… literally” matt said looking at me holding a magazine with the same photo on the front.

I sighed “I didn’t kiss him.”

“You told him that you didn’t love me and you still love him.” Matt sneered.

“That’s not true.” I said to matt trying to cover it up.

“That’s a whole fucking load of bull shit!” matt yelled at me.

“No it’s not.” I yelled back at matt.

“I know you love him” he yelled “I’m not a fucking idiot. You have so much fun around him. You always want to be with him AND I’m not fucking stupid I can tell that when you kiss me you don’t see me you see Justin. YOU DON’T WANT ME… you want Justin.” He yelled

“No that’s not true” I said “sure I have fun with Justin but you’re my boyfriend not him.” I tried to explain.

“I’m not your boyfriend anymore… I’m done with you; you’re just a little whore.” Matt yelled at me.

“I AM NOT A WHORE AND I AM DONE WITH YOU AND YOUR JELOUSY” I yelled storming off.

I ran to the bus and collapsed on the bed crying.

Pattie came on and handed me a notebook and pen.

“Let it out sweetie.” She said and walked out.

I looked at the notebook and grabbed it flipping it open and started to write.

***
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG HI GUYS...
sorry late update but i have been working on editing previous chapters so they are error free so i don't get all these reports and complaints. fml.
anywayss thankyou soo much for the comments i love you guys so much
Angel.Without.Wings
summer_4evr
werwhower13
lizzie_luvz
mickey_luver
if i missed anyone sorry
ANWAYSS ima gonna keep on working on editing if there are any errors don't hesitate to make my life easier for me and inbox me telling me what chapter its in and what it is
LOVE YOU ALL xx lenny