Sequel: You Belong With Me!
Status: TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK XD and comment for next chapter

Wait a Sec, I'm Falling for Justin Bieber... What, is This a Joke?

Stepping in the closet with Bieber

The day had come the massive tour busses had arrived outside of my house.

I sighed and gave Clare and George a massive hug.

“Have fun sweetie” Clare said.

“Yes we love you very much our little popstar” George said ruffling my hair.

“Thanks guys I really appreciate it” I half smiled smoothing my hair and hugged them again.

And I turned and walked on the bus with Bieber’s mum.

“So what bus am I staying on” I asked.

“Bus three with Justin and Christian” I stifled a groan and walked on.

We walked on the bus and I looked around. There was a TV room with x-box and wii set up. There were some leather couches and slightly further down a round table with five chairs.

To its right next to the window were some cupboards where there were bowls, plates and cutlery.

On the other side of the table were cupboards almost identical to the others where food was stored and next to the door leading to the rest of the bus there was a massive fridge and freezer. I laughed out loud he always did eat a lot.

“You’ll be sleeping on the bottom bunk under Christian and across from Justin” I couldn’t hold my groan in, and we kept on walking.

The next room was just a massive bedroom with bunk beds with curtains on them and windows on the inside of them. I pulled open mine there was a mini TV with a shelf on top of it. There was also a mini cupboard where you could put stuff like your phone and valuables. I saw there was a lock on mine and laughed.

“Thanks for the lock Pattie” I laughed.

She smiled “well I predicted there would be some pranks played on each other so I insisted of getting locks on them.” She smiled and handed me a paper with a combination.

I returned the smile and set my bags down.

“There is a closet there so you can get changed and put all your clothes there.” I followed her to my closet.

“Wow this bus must be bigger than I thought if it has room for massive closets like these.” I smiled. It wasn’t big as my closet at home which I must confess it was massive. But this closet was big for a bus.

She just laughed.

“He might have a few more friends coming on as well” she said I sighed and walked out onto her own bus.

I turned around and set my large bags onto the bed. I turned and chose a closet and unpacked all my clothes. And then put valuables in the cupboard in my bunk like my Iphone four and my mac laptop. Don’t forget Mr. snuggles that actually had been a gift from my real parents. I was sure to put my secret stash of lollies in as well. I smiled and shut the glass on it and pulled down the curtain.

This was going to be a great. Spending quality time with a bigger diva than Paris Hilton.

And speaking of the devil Bieber walked in looked at me sitting on the bunk and sneered “sup bitch”.

“Hey asshole” I replied.

He walked over to the mini fridge and grabbed a sprite.

Christian waved at me “hey Taylor” he said.

“So” Justin said sitting down on his bunk “Ryan and Chaz are coming in a week.” To Christian.

“That’s gonna be great” Christian said and before they know it they were engrossed in a conversation without me oh how this trip will suck.

I stood up and cleared my throat “uh Justin can I talk to you for a sec” I asked.

He shot me a nervous look “uh yeah go ahead.”

He wanted me to talk in front of Christian I sighed and narrowed my eyes “in private please”

“Oh I see you guys think your too good for me…well fine I’m out of here, peace out suckers” Christian said walking out laughing.

I smiled at him as he left.

I walked over and closed the door “what was last night about”.

All of a sudden Christian burst in “Justin man what happened last night” he said it was pretty clear he was listening to our conversation.

“Not now man” Justin replied to Christian.

I walked over to Christians bunk and got his iPod. I threw it at him pushed him out and shut the door. I turned around and dragged Bieber into my closet… just in case.

“What was that for” Justin said rubbing the place on his chest I had grabbed him by.

“Sorry just in case” I apologized.
♠ ♠ ♠
what do you guys rekkon gunna happen
??
comment and subscribe = more chapters :D
love you all
ttyl
Al <3
p.s. i'm up for ideas and suggestions
kay thanks :D