Sequel: You Belong With Me!
Status: TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK XD and comment for next chapter

Wait a Sec, I'm Falling for Justin Bieber... What, is This a Joke?

Shit… what’s happening to the world

This was weird this is the guy that continually bullies me and I am in a small closet with him.

“Okay…Justin let’s cut the crap” I said sighing when he didn’t choose to break the silence between us “you and I both want to know what the hell was up with yesterday” I continued

“I don’t know what came over me” Justin said quietly “one second I hated you the next I just wanted you to kiss me” he continued shrugging.

I sighed and laughed “you know most guys wouldn’t ever want to admit that they were scared trying to make the first move” I laughed more.

“Oh shit your right” he said laughing. When the moment had passed he looked at me “what do you say about being friends” he asked me.

“I guess I am tired of your rude remarks and insults and I guess I’m sick of ignoring you” I suggested

“Friends” he asked eyebrows raised.

Wait a second hold up here. Tay he’s your enemy you’re not going to give in now. Its probably one of his mind tricks like that kiss. He just wants you to think you’re special so he can save his stupid dickhead from being kicked. Who care how cute he looks… how full his lips are and how silky his hair looks… I was mentally drooling. But I knew my answer!

“How bout no” I said “you gotta do more than kiss me if you want to be my friend” I said and started to walk out but surprisingly he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. I hit into his chest and looked at him.

“The beds that way” he said pointing and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Huh? Put me down" I said struggling.

"Well you said I needed to do more than kiss you... Which is insisting we have sex" he smirked.

“Justin NO YOU WOULDN’T put me down now” I yelled thrashing around in his arms.

He just laughed and threw me onto the bed.

“Justin I swear if you don’t let me go I’ll scream out rape” I warned.

He climbed on top of me “it’s not rape if you enjoy it” he smirked.

“Get your virgin ass the hell off me” I screamed.

He laughed “how’d you know?” he asked me.

“I have my sources” I laughed.

“Kay I’ll let you go with a warning bitch but only this time” he said letting me up.

I smoothed my hair and walked to the door “asshole”.

“C’mon babe I was only joking” he said still lying down on the bed.

I turned around and looked at him “I’m not your babe Bieber” my eyes narrowed “and this is a two person game I’m never going to fall for you… ever… so you might as well give up now manwhore” I smirked

“What happens if you do?” He asked

“Not likely” I said

“Well I’m not interested” he said and then added “in you”.

I smiled “kiss me again Bieber and I’ll kill you…Kay?” I said and smiled sweetly

“Wouldn’t ever want to” he said

“What you wouldn’t ever want to kiss me… well jackass you did, last night so I’m already winning” I walked over to open the door.

I reached for the knob and pulled the door open Christian falling right into our room I raised my eyebrow and walked to the kitchen closing the door behind me.

Justin’s P.O.V.

She just said no, to being my friend and now we are in some sort of competition. Ugh I’m so going to win I can get any girl to fall for me with a snap of my neat famous fingers. I smiled to myself. Miss Taylor stark better start watching herself before she knows it I’ll have her.

“What up man” Christian said walking in “so what did happen last night” he asked taking a massive swing of water from his bottle.

“We kissed.” I said shrugging my shoulders.

There was a massive spray of water coming from Christians mouth and then a whole lot of spluttering “are you telling me you Justin Bieber kissed Taylor stark?"

I nodded.

“Shit… what’s happening to the world” he said shaking his head “I think you like her” he said teasing me.

“Do not” I yelled.

He raised the eyebrows at me.

‘I don’t” I said he smiled.

“I DON’ T” I said desperately.

“Whatever you say bro” he said and walked out.

I just collapsed on the bed I guess I was trying to convince myself more than Christian.

I was falling hard for this girl.

***
♠ ♠ ♠
so what do you guys think
thanks to all that subscribed your the best and the reason i'm writting this story but c'mon guys COMMENT please i really would appreciate loads of feedback.
:D
so what do you think should happen next??
xxx love you all