Sequel: You Belong With Me!
Status: TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK XD and comment for next chapter

Wait a Sec, I'm Falling for Justin Bieber... What, is This a Joke?

My chap stick.

Taylors P.O.V.

So stupid ass Bieber thinks I’m like other girls. He thinks he can snap his fingers and I’ll be like ohh Justin you’re the best ohh Justin you’re so dam cute.

Even if that was the truth I wouldn’t even think about telling him that.

I shook my head.

You hate this guy Taylor; remember childhood enemies don’t let him get to you.

Besides I’m going to make him crack and start swooning over me. Sure I might not be famous or pretty.

But I can be seductive and sexy. I also know how to make jealousy work

He doesn’t stand a chance up against me.

I sighed and walked back to the bedroom. Christian just walked out and was heading for the x-box. I smiled at him and walked into the room.

I glanced at Bieber and sat down on my bed.

I shut the curtain and lay down unlocking my closet and grabbing my laptop. I turned it on and logged onto Skype and YouTube.

I saw Clare was logged on and I sent her a video call which she accepted.

“TAY, TAY how are you” she screamed from the screen.

“Missing you lots Clare but other than that I’m fine.” I commented “However my lips do taste a little sour” I added completely aware that Bieber was listening to my conversation. I smirked to myself hearing him grunt.

“Whys that sweetie” she asked.

“Oh it’s probably the new chap stick I’m trying” I said to Clare making it sound sarcastic for Justin who was probably still listening to my conversation.

I heard him laugh and he got up and opened the curtain looking into my bunk he sat down beside me and laughed “oh is it that new flavour of Chap Stick you have…Because I personally think it’s amazing you know cause it’s just that good.” Talking sarcastically to me but not making it so sarcastic that Clare wouldn't know what was up.

I laughed at him and said “well it smells weird and tastes like a dead porcupine” I said quoting his own words (when he would call my singing as bad as a dead porcupine).

‘Oh I think it’s more of a luscious flavour like strawberries or cherries” he smiled a little too sweetly.

“No I’m still with the dead porcupine flavour… I think it’s a little more accurate” I smiled sweetly back.

“Okay guys break it up” Clare said desperately watching us fight. “I’m gonna leave you two and go…uh straighten my hair” Clare said thinking of an excuse to get away from our bickering.

“Clare your hair is already straight” Justin pointed out.

“Kay bye” Clare said quickly and hung up.

I licked my lips “your right the Chap Stick doesn’t taste like a dead porcupine” I said Justin smiled “IT TASTES WORSE” I said in a ghetto accent and smiled.

“Your chap stick doesn’t taste anything like a dead porcupine or worse than that.” He said still playing along with the game. “I personally think that your Chap Stick flavour is the best flavour you can get.” He added sweetly.

I started to laugh I couldn’t stop.

“What’s up?” he asked eyebrows raised.

I managed to stop laughing and still with a big smile on my face I said confidently “okay first you said it was the best flavour you can get” I started to laugh “and I just can’t keep a straight face when you say that” I said continuing to laugh.

“Next you think you’re so great at this game when really you suck, ‘cause your practically throwing the points at me” I said and continued laughing.

“Okay how did you win that one?” he asked arms folded against his chest.

“Uh firstly you called it my chap stick” I smiled on the road to laughing again I just couldn’t help it.

His eyes widened in shock and his mouth formed a little ‘o’ shape. I laughed even harder at his reaction.

I walked up to him holding a cheap shade of lipstick hidden behind my back in my hand “so how did you want to taste that chap stick now?” I asked him seductively.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOW her chap stick
so guys YAY More subscribers
<3love you guys
but c'monCOMMENT PLEASSEEEEEE
please please please comment it doesn't take that long just a few secconds
i will love you all forever if you comment
please i'm open to all ideas
and i need some inspiration.
i might delete the story if i don't get some comments SO PLEASE
stay tuned i'm updating the next chapter in like 10 sennconds
LOVE YOU GUYSS
xx AL