Sequel: You Belong With Me!
Status: TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK XD and comment for next chapter

Wait a Sec, I'm Falling for Justin Bieber... What, is This a Joke?

We sound like magic

“Me, scooter, Pattie and Kenny will judge.” Christian said to us.

“C’mon guys the conditions are too hard I know I’m that cool and awesome but I don’t work like that” usher whined.

“Okay, okay” I said quickly sick of ushers whining “how bout we have to sing and maybe dance to any song of our choice and then we have to both dance and sing to somebody to love” I suggested “and then we have to dance to one usher and one bustin jieber song” I joked.

“Sounds good” Justin said “DIBS ON DJ GOT US FALLING IN LOVE AGAIN” Justin yelled we all knew that was one of his favourites. I laughed and Justin looked at me smiled, I smiled back and tore my gaze from his dreamy eyes.

“Okay you have half an hour to plan what you’re going to do” scooter said “so get cracking” he smiled.

I got up from where I was singing and took Justin to one of the dressing rooms. “Okay so we have the usher song, uh which one of your songs so you want to dance to” I asked.

“I don’t know maybe Latin girl on eenie meenie.” He shrugged.

“Let’s do eenie meenie” I said smiling.

We had figured all our songs and some dance routines for them, DJ got us falling love was as close to the film clip.

But we were still deciding on the last song we were going to do “no let’s do something fun and jumpy” I argued.

“No all our songs are fun and jumpy let’s do something slow and calm” he argued back.
After another good two minutes of our arguing I remember I had just written a duet “I HAVE IT” I yelled

“Let’s go back to the bus.” I said grabbing his hand a pulling him along.

When we got to the bus I ran straight to my mac and pulled it out opening the program garage band.

“What are we here for?” Justin asked confused

“Just shut up and sing” I said handing him a sheet with lyrics

He looked at the lyrics and smiled “this is really nice” he said smiling while reading the crumpled paper.

“Thanks” I smiled.

“We should sing this at the first concert” he asked me eye brows raised.

“I….I….I dunno” I managed to stutter “I wasn’t planning on showing anybody” I said embarrassed.

“Well think about it because it’s really a great song” he smiled.

I pressed play on the backing track I had developed.

And we sang the song.

“Wow” Justin smiled when we finished.

“I know” I smiled.

“Our voices together in this song sound like….” He explained.

“Magic” I finished the sentence of for him and he looked at me and smiled sheepishly and I returned it.

I knew deep inside my heart it wasn’t our voices that made the song work it was the chemistry we had. I sighed “we should go” I said walking to my bed room to get changed and then walking out with my mac. Justin followed.

We walked in to see around about 100 people sitting with Christian on the stage telling them to vote for their favourite.

I raised my eyebrows at Christian and he just shrugged his shoulders. “I thought we needed a fair judge.”

“Okay” I shrugged.

“Usher will dance first” scooter yelled to the crowd.

He walked to the stage and dance to omg Latin girl for the Justin Bieber song and he danced lastly to yeah x3 by Chris brown.

The audience screamed loud I thought they were never going to stop cheering sighed and went to the stage. We were dancing to somebody to love first.

It was me and Justin dancing to the first verse and chorus and then usher dancing to the next verse and chorus.

And we sang and dance the rest together. We had agreed to do the same moves for the bit we dance together. They were moves similar to the ones in film clip.

We were all smiling to ourselves when we were done because we did a great dance.

***
♠ ♠ ♠
i didn't really like the end of this chapterr
but its only meant to be a filler
sorry if you don't like this chapter really neither do i well the end but i gott writters blank like i know what i want to happen i just don't know how to get there.
thank you to Dangerous_luver for the comment
i really appreciate it xx
love you all xx Alenthea <3