Status: new

Tearing Velvet Roses

We hate to love

=(**)=
“Hey there Princess!” I walked up to the skinny, tan skinned boy as he put his books away in his locker. The boy turned to me with an adorable smile on his beautiful face.

“Ohh hi Orion.” I smiled as he blushed and continued to pack his bag.

“So, what are you doing later today?”
“Nothing special, just going home.” I leaned against the side of his locker (he had a corner locker) and sighed dramatically. “What do you want Ori?”

“Ohh well if I go to my house I’ll be so lonely and bored…” I winked in his direction, which made his cheeks turn a cute rosy color.

“Do you want to come over to my house?” He shut his locker and turned to me. I stared into his sparkling ocean blue eyes as a smile crawled up onto my face.

“Why my dear friend, I’d love to.”
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I never thought that so much could happen in so little time. I never dreamed that in a million years I would ever feel anything but friendship towards the new student. The boy who eventually turned out to be gay. However, over these past weeks, I’ve been feeling something for the tall, tan, blue-eyed, black-haired boy. Weeks ago, you would never catch me staring at guys, or one guy in particular, when they walked across the field in front of me. I never would have told any guy he looked cute in skinny jeans weeks ago. No… weeks ago, none of this would be happening. I just, cannot bring myself entirely to believe that this is the present and it is happening.

“Orion!”

I jump at the sound of my name and a hand on my shoulder. I turn to see one of my friends from my basketball team looking at me.

“What do you want Jordon?”

“Did you see what that disgusting rainbow eating fairy was wearing today?” He wrinkled his nose at the very mention of the boy.

Laughter floated towards us as a few of our teammates walked over to us. “Ha-ha I saw what that little faggot was wearing; it was hard to miss him when he walked through the hall.”
“What kind of dude where’s jeans that tight, a shirt that bright, puts make up on and wears so many colorful bracelets?”

“That kids such a freak!” I tuned out their name-calling and went back to packing my sports equipment. If they ever found out the truth, all their rough words and harsh glares would be directed at me. I would no longer have as many friends as I do now.

“Well I’ll see you guys later.” I waved at the guys who were still in the locker room and walked out into the deserted hall. School has been over for around 2 hours now. I took out my cell phone and dialed the one number besides my own I can that I can fully memorize and recite without any problems. They answered on the second ring.

“Hey! I was wondering if you were gonna call me…” I smiled as I heard His voice, his soft, beautiful, lovely musical voice.

“How could you think such an absurd thing like that?!” I laughed as I heard him whine on the other end.

“Why do you have to use weird sounding smarty words?”
“Cause I know how much you love them. Now my gaudy diminutive asinine comrade what would you like to do on this wonderful Friday? ”

“Ugh! Don’t use words like that you Meany! It’s not right! Well how bout we go to the ice cream shop and then go to the park?”

“Hmm…I do like ice cream…and parks…sounds like a plan! I’ll see you in 30 minutes sweet stuff!” I could hear him giggling on the other end and I could just picture a light pink probably coating his cheeks.

“Okay my yummy marshmallow! I’ll see you later!” I smiled and hung up the phone. I made the walk to my house in record time, seeing as I ran the whole way home. I needed to hurry and get ready for my…date with the cutest boy in the WHOLE school in less than 25 minutes! Quickly I wasted no time and jumped into the shower, almost falling in the process, and rushed to change into the skinnies that Prinzapine got for me. “His names so-”

“Why are you talking to yourself?”

“AHHH!!” I screamed, tripped over a pile of clothes and landed in a tangled mess on the floor with my pants half way up my legs. I turned to my door to see a boy clutching his sides as tears rolled down his face from him laughing so hard. I growled at him and stood up, my pants sliding down the rest of the way and pooling around my ankles. “That was NOT funny!”

“That was totally funny! You should have seen your face! You even screamed! Ha-ha!” I bent down to pick up my pants but stopped when I felt hand on my shoulder and felt someone breath down my neck as words were whispered in my ear. “You look sooo good without those pants…”
♠ ♠ ♠
okay...so this was supposed to be for something else..but i wanted to make it longer and see how it went from there..
inspired by: Velvet- Breathe Carolina
hope u like!