Status: COMMENTS.

There is a Heaven..

Chapter 1.

I walked around Joplin, hoping i would find somewhere to get a coffee. I took a few puffs from my cigarette and exhaled, watching the smoke smoothly billow over my head.

Almost as if i was just watching my life roll by, and i was fine with that.

I saw a small cafe - called Waffle House, and crossed the road to enter the place.

The inside was cute, and i tugged on my hat a little as i made my way over to the counter.

"Hey, can i have a regular coffee please?" I questioned, ready to pull out a $5 bill.

"English? Don't worry love, its on the house." the man chuckled. Thanking him i smiled and went to sit somewhere in the corner.

I folded my legs underneath me and tugged at my hat once more. I started to think about how i got here and if i didn't remember how i would get back back?

I glanced around the cafe, and made eye contact with this.. man.

His hair was fluffy and disheveled, his jaw line strong and a lip piercing.

We both blushed and quickly looked away before i could notice anymore of his beauty.

I smiled to myself as i look down, trying to hide my blush and started to absent minded trace over the tattoo's on my hands.

"One coffee for the lady." the man interrupted me and placed my coffee down.

"Thanks again." i smiled, picking up the milk and pouring a little bit in with 2 sugars.

"No Problem," he mumbled as he walked away.

I Glanced back over to the guy that had caught My attention not too long ago, to find him scribbling away at a piece of paper, a small cute smile gracing his features as he slowly started to sip from his coffee. He was gorgeous, stunning. I realized then that he had started to stare back at me.

Blushing i quickly looked away again, letting my silly little smile show again as i looked out the window. It was nearly winter here, meaning a possible Christmas alone.

I sipped slowly at my coffee and once it was finished i got up, ready to leave. Tugging my hat again, i smiled at the man worked there, and sending one more glance toward the handsome fella, who was still scribbling away. I pushed open the door, and stepped outside, letting the pavement scratch smoothly along my bare feet. In England, i got into trouble a lot for not wearing shoes.

I lit another cigarette as i looked around, trying to remember the way i came. Inhaling the cigarette i exhaled after a few seconds, also sighing. i was lost.. until i heard it.

"Um, you need a hand?"

turning around i saw him standing there. Tall, cute, small smile, blushing and fidgeting.

"Definitely."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope this gets somewhere..
comments please!
x