Status: Taking a break to write more!! be back soon with more stuff! ;))

Revelations: Purgatoria

This is the written version of an Anime/Manga created by me; Persona3nyx. It is set in a fictional version of Earth(just as any comic book, anime, or manga), where the world is being ruled under a New World Order. One man dictatorship. As the story progresses, the texture of the story will change as well. Going from government issues, to religious issues. As it progresses it will be sure to have it's fill of action, romance, adventure, and darkness for light to be shed upon.
Raziel Sefer sets off on a journey to assassinate the dictator of the New World Order; Aleister. The man who plunged the world into a pit of despair and chaos. Aleister plans to use his world united military force and other-worldly artifacts to venture into the underworld, using it's resources as another source of military power through contracts with demons.
  1. 1. Prologue
    A little bit of info on Raziel; and then, his journey begins.
  2. 2. Beginnings
    Raziel arrives in a new town and has new encounters.
  3. 3. Losses
    The first battle.! Lucia and Raziel have another moment of bonding; but the happiness is ruined by the first loss in the series.
  4. 4. New Emotions
    Raziel and Lucia say farewell; but it's not for forever.
  5. 5. Interventions
    One moment, asleep in the desert; the next your in a...huge city? Raziel meets a strange street merchant; and Aleister looks into the event in Trachis.
  6. 6. Bonds That Tie
    The events in Trachis haven't been forgotten. Raziel and Lucia gain one more thing in common.
  7. 7. Rain from an Ocean of Madness
    An encounter with a deadly enemy. A member of the infamous Rose Cross Organization.! Has Raziel met his match?
  8. 8. Rain from an Ocean of Sorrow
    The conclusion of Raziel and Rain's battle. Lucia's on Raziel's trail, and she's making record time with the help of a new friend. Onward to the Imperial CIty.!
  9. 9. Pride & Justice
    Raziel and Lucia are getting nearer by the second. Raziel encounters another member of the Rose Cross Organization.
  10. 10. Confusion in Disguise
    Lucia's in more than expected danger.! Raziel has to hurry.!
  11. 11. Arrivals and Confrontations
    At the scene of the Imperial base; Raziel confronts the Imperial Army, and encounters a new foe.!
  12. 12. Despair Personified
    Has Raziel met his end?!