Status: Taking a break to write more!! be back soon with more stuff! ;))

Revelations: Purgatoria

12. Despair Personified

"Show me what you're made of Skai!" Raziel and Skai dash at each other, Raziel nearly slashes Skai down; but in an instant Skai vanishes.

"What the heck? Where is he?" Raziel scanned his surroundings in a full circle and Skai was nowhere to be seen.

"Are you telling me your eyes can't keep up Raziel? You're pathetic; here I am!" As if appearing out of nowhere, Skai appears in a burst of speed at Raziel's side; already in mid-slash with his katana, Raziel barely blocked Skai's attack. Just as their blade's connected; Skai was gone, reappearing and attacking instantly from another direction.

"How is he this fast? Damn it!" Once again, Raziel could only block. Skai was so fast that he never had a chance to attack. He was attacking from every direction and angle with quick precise slashes; attacking, disappearing, and suddenly reappearing somewhere else in a flash. He repeated this process a few more times before Raziel decides to fall back and run.

Raziel dashes for the door to the tower; Skai appears in flash at Raziel's side; "I was just about to get serious, and you decide to run? That's no fun!"

"Get back!" Raziel whips his swords and send forward an explosive pressurized force at Skai point black range. Skai sheathes his sword and holds it in the air in defense; blocking the massive attack.

"You can't be serious! He's blocking it with his sword and it's in it's sheathe? Screw this!" Raziel dashes forward at Skai, catching up to him as the massive force sends him flying back on his feet as he continues blocking it. Chunks of rock are flying from under him as he slides back at an unimaginable speed. Raziel was running along side him now.

"Let me help you out Skai!" Raziel leaps into the air with his sword raised high, he slashes down on Skai and sends another pressurized force at Skai as well as his own still-existing wind attack; upon contact, a humongous explosion of wind throws Skai into one of the surrounding buildings with a huge crash.

"I know you're not dead yet!" Raziel raises his sword high into the sky and slashes forward with all of his might; sending a massive wave of a force directly at the building, it slices right through the building and brings it crashing down with Skai still in it.

There's only silence; moments pass, and there's still no movement.

"Hmm. Looks like that's the end of that." Raziel starts walking back towards to Tower, quite some distance away. "I don't even want to imagine what Raiz is going to be like, Skai was pretty tough himself."

"You should worry about me first." It was Skai, and he had emerged from the rubble; he had ditched his suit jacket, and was now in his long sleeve button-up shirt and deep pink tie. "Nice tie Skai!" Raziel bursts into laughter.

"Yeah, keep laughing; simple minded fool!" In a fit of rage, Skai dashes at Raziel; his speed so incredible,he shatters the ground beneath him as he dashes forward in his untraceable fast movements.

An explosion of force from Skai's speed as he reappears beside Raziel in a flash. "That was a nice trick Raziel, but your still not understanding the vast gap between our abilities! I'll show you what I mean."

Skai rushes forward and begins to attack Raziel in a barrage of fast and powerful slashes. Raziel loses sight of him in an instant; and then, he's behind Raziel.

"Agghh!" Raziel yells in agony as Skai's blades slashes across his back; he swings his massive sword in a backwards swipe, missing Skai as he seemingly vanishes.

"Too slow! I'm over here!" Skai completely blindsides Raziel in an explosion of speed; with a kick to the face, Raziel is sent flying and drops his sword. Crashing into a building nearby; Raziel lands in a large empty room.

"Sleeping on the job are we Raziel?" Skai had caught up to him already; Raziel rises from the floor to see his blade several feet away from him, in the hands up Skai. "This sure is a heavy sword Raziel; of course it's no problem for me, but how did you manage to wield it?" Skai stood in large hole in the wall Raziel made when he crashed in. The same sullen look spread across his face.

"At least I know you have a sense of humor Skai; sad that you're not too funny though." Raziel managed to force a light laugh. He looked worn out and near his limit. "Thanks for that Raziel, I almost forgot I was talking to a lower life-form." Skai steps forward and becomes a blur; before Raziel knew it, he was impaled with his own sword.

Raziel's collapses to his knee's in agony as Skai pulls the massive blade out of Raziel's chest. Large amounts of blood pour out of his horrific wound as he falls on his face. "Where's all that big talk at now Raziel?" Skai uses his foot to flip Raziel over onto his back. "Look me in the face Raziel! Know that I am justice, as I take your life." Skai picks Raziel up by the collars of his shirt and jacket and begins to drag him across the room; Raziel's still bleeding badly.

Skai drags Raziel into the next room; three humongous pillars stand in the center of the very spacious and high ceiling room for support. With Raziel in one hand, and his massive sword in the other; Skai leaps in the air, and slams Raziel into the top of the center pillar.

"I'll let you die with style Raziel, don't worry." Skai thrusts the massive blade into Raziel horizontally this time; pinning him to the pillar as he coughs up even more blood. Skai rips the necklace with the magatama gem from Raziel's neck, and gracefully lands on the ground below.

He gazes up at the lifelessly hanging Raziel; dead, and pinned high in the sky by his own giant sword. "You never stood a chance kid."