Status: Under Contruction process. (Ch. 1-4 complete)

Dead End Signs and Wasted Land

I Can't Believe What My Eyes Are Seeing

"How am I supposed to change into this, if you two are in the car with me?" I spat, glancing down at a pair of red leather skinny jeans, a black and white tank top, along with my black leather jacket and mid-calf boots, all which Dean had picked out himself. What was he thinking? He has pretty good taste I must say if he was actually using his upstairs brain.

"Oh, I don't mind," Dean stated with a grin across his face, as if he was reading my mind.

"Yeah watching her strip in the back seat; real mature Dean," Sam declared to his brother, sitting in the passenger seat, as we were just outside the cemetery where this Jazmynn girl was apparently buried.

I snarled at the two Winchester's. "You two are such pigs."

Sam gave me a baffled look. "What did I do?"

"Hey, I'm sure you are just as much as a perv as your brother, if not more." I exclaimed, crossing my arms over my chest, sending him an intelligent expression.

Dean laughed. "Ha ha, she gotcha ya there, Sammy, HA HA!" Obviously, Sam did not find his humor funny by his angered stare.

"Just change," Sam said in an irritated tone. "None of us are going to look at you." I glimpsed over at Dean to him giving his brother a nudge in the arm. Sam turned his head towards him and gave him the death stare. Eventually, Dean backed off. The boys went to their business and got out of the car to wait for me. I sighed loudly and quickly changed into my outfit. Occasionally however, I could feel eyes wandering as I stripped in the back seat of the Impala, but what should I expect when you hang around two goofballs like Sam and Dean.

I opened the back door, swinging my long legs out to put my mid-calf boots on, when I suddenly felt my iPhone in my pocket vibrating. Who could possibly be texting me? I only talk to the boys anymore, unless one of them are impatient, which was very likely. I hopped out of the car, and pulled my phone out of my pocket after shutting the door. Once I opened the messaged, my heart sank as far as it could go below my feet. I could feel my face lose all color, as I stopped dead in my tracks.

"Kay, what wrong?" Sam asked in concern, walking over to my side and rested a hand on my forearm.

I moved my head until my eyes met his. I noticed Dean pacing over to us from behind Sam. "Th- the message. It's fr- it's Jazmynn." I said with complete fear. I could feel the sudden quiver in my voice, as I felt my entire body tremble. Sam glanced back at Dean. It appeared as if Dean hadn't heard what I had told Sam, as he was sending off a mystified expression.

Sam turned to look back at me, leaning down closer to me and resting his hands on my shoulders. "Listen, don't send that message on. After Dean and I burn those bones of hers, she can't hurt you."

"How can you be so sure?" I replied, as I stared at him intently.

He sighed quietly, glancing at the stone path beneath us just briefly. "I'm not, but it's a chance we're going to take, I promise, she's not going to get past us."

I nodded as Sam filled Dean with the details while we searched for Jazmynn's tombstone. It took us a good forty-five minutes to find it. The cemetery was cold and dull, that I could almost feel all the souls presence in the graveyard, wondering why we were trespassing. I felt a cold shiver go over my body, as I crossed my arms over my chest tightly. The boys dug and dug for a few hours. The sun was up now, so I wasn't too sure why we were out digging a grave in broad daylight; not something we would usually do but I didn't argue.

Once they got to the remains and I helped them out of the six foot pit, Sam dumped salt all around the bones as Dean did the same with the lighter fluid. I struck a match, staring at it blankly. I looked up at the boys, waiting for me to get the job done.

"Good riddens, site model-" I said tossing the match in the pit, watching flames shoot up, burning the bones and hopefully the soul to a crisp.

_-_-_-_-_

Later on that night, the boys and I grabbed pizza and a 6-pack, bringing it back to the room. I changed around into my pajamas before heading out of the bathroom to see Sam and Dean inhaling the food just like- well, men of course.

"You better have left some for me," I demanded, walking over to the pizza box. One slice left. "Assholes." All I got was smirks, followed by laughter.

After awhile when Dean stopped with his stupid jokes I thought I'd pop a question that might spark a match under someones ass. "So Dean, what color is my bra?"

"Purple," he said, not realizing what he had said until he looked at me. I wasn't mad, but I was a little annoyed that he was creeping on me. "Uh- lucky guess?"

"Okay, so Sam, what color thong am I wearing?" I ignored Dean's comment, staring back at Sam.

He hesitated. "Um- you uh- don't- I mean- you aren't-"

"YOU PERVERTS; what the hell? I can never get any privacy without you two down my back. If I didn't know any better, maybe you're watching me from in the bathroom every time."

"Don't think I don't try," Dean grinned as I just flailed my arms in the air, crawling into bed without a word.

Anyway, as the day came to an end the whole thing with Jazmynn faded. It didn't cross my mind that the fact that she could still be out there, and I should've.

Lying in bed next to Sam, I felt a strong, overbearing presence in the room and I got slightly worried. I slowly opened my eyes to see a young girl with messy jet black hair and smeared make-up, standing right before my eyes.

I quickly jolted up right, shaking Sam vigorously. "Sam," I said with panic in my voice. I glanced from Sam to the figure behind me to see her smiling at me. "Sam," I shook him harder with more fear that this girl was going to slash me to bits.

He groaned loudly, opening his eyes tiredly. They widened as he realized she was standing behind me. "NO!" Sam's rough voice shouted loudly, as he grabbed a hold of my waist with his right arm, darting to the floor beside Dean's bed with me on top of him, right before Jazmynn could get her knife across my throat. Her knife got stuck in my pillow, as the look on her face grew frustrated. A flash of darkness passed her eyes as Sam helped me off the floor, rushing to grab weapon, but before we knew it she was in front of us point her knife at us. We had no where to go being backed up against the wall.

"Hey!" Dean's raspy voice shouted, as we all turned his direction. He pulled the trigger to his gun, sending the rock salt right through the spirit as she quickly vanished.

Sighs of relief passed by Sam and I as I looked over at Dean. "Looks like we have some unfinished business," I recalled, breathing heavily.

He gave me an annoyed blank stare, throwing the gun back on his bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh boy. That can't be good.
Will they get this revengeful spirit?
We'll see soon.