Status: Under Contruction process. (Ch. 1-4 complete)

Dead End Signs and Wasted Land

A Hero Will Save Me Just In Time

Dean slowly opened Jazmynn's bedroom door, as I felt a sharp pain in the pit of my stomach. I glanced down to make sure I was only imagining it, but I wasn't. I panicked when I noticed that I was bleeding.

Before I could think straight, I was thrown up again the wall, knocking down a mirror and shattering it in the process. My gun and flashlight crashing to the floor. "Oh my God, Dean!" I shouted in pain. He rushed out of the room and noticed I was bleeding and helpless. As soon as he was only inches away from me, a heavy dresser from the girl's room came flying at Dean, pinning him against the opposite wall, across from me. "Dean!" I cried out again, as I noticed him struggling to break away. He stared over at me. I know he could see the fear in my eyes just by the way he was staring at me, wishing he could save me.

"Bitch," Dean grunted, as I gave him a confused look but I noticed that he was looking at Jazmynn now. I swallowed hard. She turned her head sharply towards me; in the blink of an eye she was in front of me. "Don't you dare touch her!" Dean shouted at her with anger.

Jazmynn glanced down at the knife in her hand that had my blood on it. I suddenly sensed my side in more pain thinking about how I was bleeding badly. She traced her knife up my right arm, across my chest and down my left arm, watching the blade intently as if it was entertaining her.

"Hey, I said let her alone!" Dean shouted louder in frustration. She looked over her shoulder and just like that, she was face to face with him, stabbing the knife in his left thigh. I flinched as I heard him yelp out in pain, blood gushing from his leg. "You bitch," he mumbled under his breath glaring at the spirit in disgust.

I endeavored breaking myself free from the wall with all my might, but all I was doing was wearing my body out more. Then I had a crazy thought of trying to summon her, so she could let us go.

I softly spoke up, "Jazmynn, I know what happened to you, your friends; it was horrible. The man, Marcus was his name? He deserved to be punished." She froze in front of Dean. I wasn't sure on her expression if she had any at all, but Dean sure was baffled by what I was doing. I continued on. "Obviously, I don't know what you've been through but I've had my parents die before my eyes."

"Mine abused me, neglected me and deserved to die! You can't relate to what happened to me and the rest of my life on earth!" Jazmynn hissed, turning her head just slightly to the left.

I wasn't going to give up just yet. "Okay, so that's why you killed them as they were screaming bloody murder. That's why you killed Marcus- oh wait- that's why you haunted him until he committed suicide. He couldn't deal with all the hauntings. Jazmynn, I know you're only doing this out of revenge, to get back at all the people that hurt you. You sent the text messages to people to let others know about what happened to you and your friends. It's a tragic story, but why are you killing the innocent people that aren't sending it on? Because you think that they are the type of people who would do what Marcus did, or the fact you think that they don't care?"

"Nobody cared about me! You of all people never cared. You and your little Winchesters were only here to knock me out to stop it all; all the murders I've been causing. Well, you know what? You all deserve to be punished." Jazmynn snarled back at me, as she was looking at me face to face now.

I quickly inhaled and exhaled, hoping I could come up with something before she slices me into dog food. It's as if I'm not making things any better. "We're only helping you." I replied, as Dean kept staring at me, wondering what I was doing.

Jazmynn narrowed her eyes. "How?"

"You should be going into the light, not standing around killing innocent people that you think should feel bad for you. Like I said, you never should've died the way you did. You were a site model, correct?" She nodded. "You seemed to be starting out with a successful career ahead of you, no matter what went on in this house with your parents. I had a friend once who was in the same situation as you. I helped her through it. She was so torn apart that I thought it was almost unbearable to get her to pull together. Guess what? Her parents ended up going to jail for what they had done. She moved in with her boyfriend and they had a child together. As far as I know, they are living as happy as ever."

"And this is supposed to make me feel better? That someone else gets to live the normal life and I'm here, haunting and killing people!? God, I never realized how stupid humans really are. Why am I wasting my time talking when I could've killed you both awhile ago?" She stated, as her grip on the knife became tense. She waved the knife before my eyes until she stopped. Once I realized that she was burning up, Jazmynn was gone. Sam had figured it out.

I collapsed onto the ground hard, as I clenched onto my side. I was in more pain than I was up against the wall. I heard Dean shove the dresser out of the way, as he limped his way over to me. He was definitely in as much pain if not more than me.

"Are you alright?" I asked, as he slid down the wall beside me clinging to his leg.

"Yeah," he mumbled, as he pulled out his phone to call Sam. "What were you trying to do, summon the bitch? You freak."

"Hey, I was only trying to do what they do in movies." I explained, pulling myself up a little to look at him.

"Movies and TV shows, yeah they usually leave things out." He clarified, as I just stared at him while he called Sam.

"Sam- yeah you got her.... no, the psychotic bitch took a stab at us both. -No, we're fine.... -at the parents house.... no they're gone. She killed them... Just get over here and don't wreck the car, otherwise when I do die, I'll be haunting your ass." I smirked at Dean's comment to Sam. Boy, it never gets old.

_-_-_-_-_

The next day, we knew we had to hit the road again. Dean and I were still in pain after what Jazmynn had done to us, but we couldn't let that stop us from doing our job. I changed into something cute right before the there was a knock on the door. I could over hear Sam and Dean talking to someone, but it was hard to understand what they were saying since I was still in the bathroom applying my black eyeliner.

A knock on the bathroom door startled me, causing to make a stray mark below my eye.

"Fuck," I mumbled before opening the door just enough to see Sam, looking quite puzzled. "Oh hey, um- what do you need?" I asked him.

"There's a guy out here that says he wants to talk to you. His names Keith?" he whispered through the crack of the door.

My eyes widened, hesitating for moment and waiting for the information to sink in. "Wh-wh- what did you just say? No, it can't be." I stuttered in panic.

"Kayla, what's wrong? Why do you sound like this is a bad thing?" he replied, glancing in the direction where Dean was standing in front of the door, just enough that I couldn't see Keith. He pushed open the door, gently to let himself in and closed it behind him again.

I quickly tried to remove the eyeliner stray mark from my face by rubbing my index finger across it, back and fourth. I felt kind of embarrassed of it. "He's my ex. How the hell he knew I was here, and with you guys... I have no clue. I just- just don't want to face him. Tell him that I'm in the shower and I'll be awhile." I swiftly informed him.

Sam let out a small chuckle. "And the fact that he saw me walk in the bathroom won't make it a little awkward."

"I let you and Dean come in because I don't care? I don't know Sam, just make up a story for me, please?" I pleaded, grasping onto his arm like a child.

He stared in my brown eyes deeply before nodding his head. "Okay, I'll remember that" he said, as I slapped him on the forearm. "But if it doesn't work... I'm sorry." I nodded back, as I wrapped my arms around him hastily for a hug of comfort. Sam hugged me back, lovingly. "And if it does, you have a lot of explaining to do, promise?"

"I promise," I answered back, letting him go as he paced back out the bathroom door.

I took a brief glimpse at myself in the mirror, as I leaned in over the sink. My eyes appeared to be glassy; my skin was white as snow; I don't know why I was reacting in such way because if anything I should be angered. Keith broke up with me, which was good because of all the lies he told me. I was a wreck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh-oh... so they took care of Jazmynn, but then this? Not good.
Comments? Anyone? Let me know I'm not just writing it for myself, even if I do enjoy it. Haha =]