Status: not sure where to go with this...

Cried For You

I Hope You're Happy

When I got home I still felt like everything was finally getting back to normal. That maybe, just maybe, you were starting to get over your depression. But then the weekend came.

Saturday morning was the ACT. I made it through the forever long test and Hannah and I went out for pizza afterwords. When I got back home I texted you to see how you thought you did. You grumpily replied with a very short text. I asked why you were in such a bad mood and you never answered.

I went the rest of the day with you not texting me. This scared me so much. I feel like if you got really down you would hurt yourself, and it was kind of like living out a recent dream I had had about you leaving everyone and just driving out on the open road, leaving everything behind. But I got no other texts besides the one after lunch. So I went to bed worried.

Sunday came, but no texts or calls did. Church, lunch, volleyball practice, and dinner came and went. My sister and I were downstairs watching House Bunny when finally I got a text from you. You apologize for not texting or calling and making me worry. I reply, and quickly I get an answer back.

As I read it my head spins, my stomach drops, i feel like I'm going to puke. You're ending what we have. You give you're reasons but I can't read on. We're done. What did I do wrong?

Nothing. I did nothing wrong. I realize that while it wasn't one of the reasons you gave, you're ending us so that you can go and be with her. A little over a month and a half ago you we're about to ask her out, but then you ended up choosing me over her. We were good together, we were perfect, it was all worked out. But now you're leaving me to be with her.

I hope you're happy with her, because you've lost me altogether.