Sparks Fly

Chapter Eleven

The sun was about to rise over LA as Carlos and Ellie began to make their way back to his apartment. A few tired-eyed people ventured out to get the paper, or a breath of air before the day could steal it from them. But Ellie was feeling serene, her hand twined with Carlos'.

“You seem more alive than usual” Carlos commented, grinning over at her.

“It's not every day I get taken out on twelve hour long dates, you know.” Carlos chuckled, tugging Ellie over to him to press a kiss to her lips.

“So guess what we're doing today.” Carlos asked, squeezing her hand as they walked.

“Well, showering the Pacific Ocean off of us for one” Ellie suggested. She could just feel the salt all over her.

“Together?” Ellie quirked an eyebrow at Carlos. But the look on his face just made her resolve that they kind of had to.

“Nice try. Not gonna happen with Sophie around.” Carlos sighed exaggeratedly, eliciting a laugh from Ellie. Since she'd agreed to come with him to LA, she'd felt a tension building between her and Carlos. It was new, but it was thrilling. That look in his soft brown eyes sent electric shocks through her veins. And she had to take a shaky breath before speaking again. “So, besides showering, what else are we doing?”

“Oh, hell no, you have to guess. If you can't guess, then you just have to wait.” Ellie smiled and paused just outside the hotel, Carlos stopping and jogging back to her. “What?” He asked, a cute little confused smile on his face. It wasn't fair – he was completely adorable and sweet, but then he'd get that look in his eye.

“Isn't, um” Ellie began, toying with her purse. “Sophie's still asleep at Erin's, isn't she?” She looked up at Carlos with a shy smile – that look.

“Yeah, I guess she is” he replied, taking Ellie's hand and leading her towards the elevators. The second the elevator doors shut, they fused together. Carlos' fingers reached to unzip Ellie's dress as they kissed.

“Not yet” Ellie breathed, easing away from him, lips burning. Carlos frowned, a growl low in his throat. “We have to have a slight facade of decency.” He did, after all, have an image to protect. Carlos nodded, breath ragged as they dashed out of the elevator. They burst into the apartment, and straight to Carlos' room.

“Here” Carlos said, offering Ellie a towel.

“I'm not even wet yet.” Carlos smirked at her and she blushed, throwing her headband at him. “Shut up.”

“I thought you'd want to cover up” he offered, his eyes roaming her body as she pulled off her dress. She took a breath, calming herself.

“Not much need for that though, is there?” Ellie undid Carlos' bowtie while he bounced around, making small noises of annoyance. “Calm down now Carlos, no need to get all excited.” He let out a huff, then took her chin in his hand and brought their lips together for a quick, heated kiss.

“I can't exactly help that” Carlos said under his breath, causing Ellie to laugh. She tossed his bowtie then undid his belt, pulling it through the loops with a flourish. “Oh come on, Ellie” he whined, kicking his pants away before tugging his shirt off. “You're teasing me.”

“Now why on earth would you say that” Ellie chided, her voice wavering. Carlos led her into the adjoining bathroom, shutting the door behind him. He put his hands on her shoulders and sighed, his soft eyes seemed to pierce her.

“I know you're nervous” he reassured her, his thumb teasing the strap of her bra. “Because I know you well enough. And hell, I am too. But I appreciate you being bold with this.” Ellie smiled, reaching up to help his hand nudge the strap down her shoulder.

“You're right. I'm nervous” Ellie agreed, reaching to unclasp her bra as Carlos sucked in a breath. “But I'm with you, so I haven't got much to worry about, have I?” With that, her bra was quickly discarded, and Carlos' lips were on hers again. His hands moved from her shoulders to her waist, pulling her flush against him. His skin was searing hot on hers, causing a light sweat to build before they even got in the shower. He sucked her lip between his and she groaned into his mouth, fingering the band of his boxers.

“We should probably shower if we want to make it to the set on time” Carlos murmured, voice low. Ellie squealed, Carlos jumped from the sudden loud noise.

“We're going to the set today!” Ellie yelled, connecting their lips again with renewed ferocity, tasting fire on his tongue. She nudged his boxers down and they pooled at his feet, only to be kicked away. His hands moved to her waist again, sliding her underwear down her legs with ease.

“Get in” Carlos panted, gesturing to his shower. It was a nice shower, with a glass sliding door rather than a curtain. Carlos turned on the water and shut the door, immediately bringing Ellie's body to his. His teeth nipped at her neck, teasing the skin there and causing her to moan into his hair. “Dios mio” Carlos murmured, alighting a new fire in Ellie. She brought his mouth to hers hungrily, grinding her hips into his as the shower soaked both of them.

“More” She begged him, his hands moving to cup her ass and bring her hips closer to his.

“More what?” Carlos groaned.

“Espagnol, por favor” Ellie purred, reaching for the bottle of shampoo. She dispensed some into her palm before massaging it into his hair.

“Eres hermosa” Carlos breathed. His eyes fluttered shut as Ellie ran her hands through his short tufts of black hair. She rubbed the excess shampoo over his chest, tracing over every detail. “Which means, 'you're beautiful', by the way” he supplied. Ellie blushed, Carlos chuckled. “You are wet and naked in front of me and you blush when I call you beautiful.” He kissed her cheek, then allowed her to wash the shampoo out of his hair. He shampooed her hair, then conditioner, and body wash. Ellie began kissing down Carlos' chest, he smelled sublime due to the body wash. “Wait” he said, eyes huge. “We're not actually, you're not gonna”

“Oh, no” Ellie said with a laugh, rising to press a soft kiss to his lips. “We don't have time for that. Just you smell so, so sexy. I want to see the set!” Ellie hopped out of the shower and grabbed her towel, wrapping it around her torso while Carlos glared at her. She giggled, he shut off the shower. “We can do something later, I guess.” Carlos flashed her a grin, wrapping a towel around his waist. Drops of water ran down his perfect chest, and his hair fell loosely in his eyes, that look still burning. It just wasn't fair, Ellie thought. Why the hell did he want her?

“You guess?” Carlos brought Ellie against him again, kissing her slowly, differently than earlier. It was more sensual and passionate, rather than eager and fierce. “I'm warning you right now, Ellie – I've got much more fun plans for us later than just seeing the set.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long since I've updated! I'm awful, I know. I hope this slightly makes up for it, haha. I'll try to be a better updater for y'all. Please comment? Feedback is everything to me!!