Sparks Fly

Chapter Twelve

Carlos and Ellie dressed in a rush, or at least, Ellie did. She was eager to see the BTR set, so she threw her clothes on not quite caring what she looked like. Yet she felt Carlos' eyes lingering on her the whole time. “Carlos, stop staring at me, I just put clothes on and you look all...” His eyes burned with lust; Ellie just laughed at him. “Just stop.” He still had his towel wrapped around his waist, gripping his hips just enough to stay up. Ellie sighed - since when did her mind start being so damn sexual?

“Do you want to go to the set that bad?” Carlos whined, fingers inching towards a clean set of clothes. Ellie folded her arms across her chest and frowned.

“Yes. And Sophie will be very upset with you if you don't take us.” Carlos sighed, shedding the towel and putting his clothes on so they could leave.

“There, I'm dressed. Happy?” Carlos asked, slight annoyance in his tone. Ellie tsk'd, pressing a kiss to his jawline.

“You just wish it were acceptable to go out naked. Come on, let's go.” Carlos finally cracked a smile, grabbing Ellie by the middle before she could leave and kissing her softly. Their lips moved evenly together, Ellie sighed contentedly, and tongues met. She could feel blush covering her cheeks. “Carlos” she murmured, suppressing a moan when his thumbs tucked under the waist of her shorts, massaging her hips a bit roughly.

“Carlitos” he demanded, his voice husky as his fingers began to wander lower. "Call me Carlitos." Ellie's breath caught, and their lips met again, falling heavily on each other as lust consumed them once again.

“Carlitos” Ellie whined, ghosting her lips over his, teasing him. “We should leave” she said weakly, her body ached for him.

“Ellie, please” Carlos protested, backing her into the wall and kissing her again. Everything they were doing right now was so slow and sensual, it just felt so perfect. "Louder."

“Please, Carlitos” Ellie moaned, louder, just before his fingers reached her center and she let out a soft cry.

“What was that?” Carlos asked softly, his dark eyes bore into her light ones, eating away her will power. “Please what?” His perfect lips formed a pout, Ellie moved her hand around his neck and brought their lips together again, need rising inside of her.

“Touch me, Los” Ellie begged him, grinding her hips into his hand. He complied immediately, fingers stroking gently as she moaned again, not quite caring how loud she was being. God, this felt good.

“That's my girl” Carlos murmured, undoing the button of her shorts with his free hand. And that's when the door burst open.

“Hey, guys it's time to WHOA” James yelled, Carlos and Ellie had sprung apart upon the intrusion. “Looks like someone's a little hot and bothered” James said with a smirk. Ellie looked over at Carlos and laughed, his face was bright red and there was an obvious reaction to their activities beneath his jeans. “So ANYWAY kids, we have to leave for set. Like now.” James left the room and Ellie buttoned up her shorts again, looking over at Carlos with a sad smile.

“Fuck” he muttered under his breath, fingers knotting in his hair. Ellie laughed gently, walking back over to Carlos and kissing him again, feeling the immense heat radiating from him.

“Later” Ellie promised, nudging him back towards the shower. “Now go take care of yourself and let's go.”

Ten minutes and a half hour long drive later, they had finally arrived at the set. It didn't look like much, but then, Ellie had only seen it from the outside. And now, the parking garage. They all piled out of the car, some of the guys seemed exhausted as they yawned on the walk up to the main door.

“Now, before we go inside” Carlos warned me, stopping us while the others went in. “Just remember – it's a set. It's not an actual hotel with floors and stuff, and it's not an actual recording studio, you know, stuff like that.”

“Yeah, I sort of figured that out myself funny enough” Ellie said with a bright smile, messing up Carlos' hair. “I'm not a six year old.” Ellie then began to wonder why Sophie hadn't been with them in the car that morning. “Speaking of, where's Sophie?” she asked.

“She's fine, don't worry. Erin texted me saying they were gonna be a bit late.” Ellie frowned, crossing her arms.

“And you didn't tell me that because...?” Ellie asked, feeling somewhat annoyed.

“Because she just told me.” Carlos showed Ellie his phone. “Come on Ellie, relax” he soothed, sliding an arm around her shoulders. “She'll be here soon. Don't worry.” Ellie nodded, taking a deep breath. “So do you still want to see the set, or...”

“Oh!” Ellie gasped, grabbing Carlos' hand and dragging him through the double doors with her.

There were cameras almost everywhere. In front of her was the pool their TV show counterparts frequented. To her left was their 'apartment'. And to her right was their 'recording studio', which Carlos wandered off towards. All four men were shuffled off to hair and makeup, so they could be camera ready for the show. And Ellie was left standing there, still just inside the doors, feeling rather awkward.

“Are you” a short man with messy brown hair approached her, checking his clipboard. “Ellie?” He looked up at her, a sense of annoyance about him. Ellie smiled and nodded at the man. “Follow me.” He was off in a flash, more so than Ellie could keep up with, as she was taking her sweet time examining the set. The man opened door after door, until they were in hair and makeup, all four men in various stages of makeup.

“Ellie!” Carlos exclaimed, as though it had been days since they'd last spoken. “Sit down here” he said, gesturing to an empty chair next to him. Ellie did so, smoothing out her shirt with a light sigh. “So this is kinda last minute, but the girl who I'm supposed to almost date in this episode got a bad flu. And they need someone to cover, and I told them you might do it?” Ellie blinked, noticing a girl with a flat-iron and a hair brush hovering near her.

“Oh, uh...” Carlos pouted, mouthing 'I love you' at her. “Sure, why the hell not.” Not a second later, her hair was straightened and played with and moved around so it was just right. They took off the makeup she'd had on only to replace it with more, so 'it's visible to the cameras'.

“You've got gorgeous green eyes” the girl doing her makeup said, offering a smile. Ellie returned it, a blush rising to her cheeks.

“Yes, she does” Carlos chimed in, having risen from his seat to press a kiss to Ellie's forehead.

“Hey” Ellie pouted, noticing the makeup on Carlos' face. “They covered your mole.” Carlos laughed, launching himself onto the counter next to Ellie.

“It's too visible to the cameras.” Ellie rolled her eyes, licking her thumb and rubbing the makeup off from the mark on his chin.

“Well, I like it.” Carlos grinned, hopping off the counter to join the rest of the guys as they had to go through lines for the day. Ellie sat in makeup for another five minutes, then was sent to a waiting room until they needed her. There were magazines and a small TV, but Ellie was anxious. She just wanted to watch the guys do their thing. All she could do was read her few lines over and over. Finally, she was called on to the set.

“You nervous?” Carlos asked, pulling Ellie aside gently. She was very nervous. His warm brown eyes boring into her soul weren't helping to calm her stomach.

“Of course I'm nervous. But I'll be fine.” Carlos laughed, giving her a quick kiss before they did the first take. And even though Ellie was nervous, it was fun. Really fun. Carlos' character was the same as real Carlos, just simplified. As they left the set to change to their normal clothes, Ellie caught sight of Erin running towards them.

“Ellie!” she called out, catching up to them and grabbing Ellie's arm. Erin was out of breath, and pale as a ghost.

“Erin, hey, what's wrong?” Ellie asked, then her heart stopped. “Erin, where's Sophie?” Erin sighed, her eyes already red from crying.

“She's in the hospital.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Look, I updated sort of quickly! Sorry this chapter is good and then uh... not. I'll post the next one as soon as I can. PLEASE leave me comments. <3