Sequel: His Savior

The New Assistant

"Shut up!"

Mirna stared at The Doctor after he told her that they were Daleks.

"How the heck do you know what they are?" she said, putting her hands on her hips.

"No time! We need to go!" he scremed while grabing her hand, and running out the door.

He froze on his tracks when he heard a growling voice in the lobby. "You will bow to the Daleks!"

"Okay, okay!" he heard Mrs. Bartone say. "Please don't kill me!"

"Follow us." the gruff voice said again.

There were other voices in the lobby. The Doctor crept down to see what it was: The whole building was being led outside, and herded like cattle.

The Dalek turned to The Doctor and Mirna. He hid behind her in a flash, and she looked over her shoulder at him like he was crazy, which he was, but no matter.

"You two, come with me!"

"N-" Mirna started, but The Doctor nudged her down the stairs.

She glared at him as he walked crouched behind her.

Once all the people in the surrounding area were in the street, the ten Daleks formed a circle.

"Surround us!" the bronze one commanded, so the people formed a ring around them.

The next thing they knew, they were inside the ship.

"Males, females!" said one of them, pointint to opposite sides of the room.

The Doctor slowly let go of Mirna's hand, and went to the male side, but she stood firm. "No! I'm staying with him!" she said, running after him.

The only remaining Dalek in the room rolled up behind her. "Females!" it said, pointing to the other side.

"As I said before: No! I'm not taking orders from a thing that's to much of a coward to come out of that metal hull, and talk to my face!"

"You will fear the Daleks!" it said, rasing it's blaster.

"No, I won't!" she said, mocking his voice.

The blaster started charging, and The Doctor could hold it in anymore.

"No! Don't hurt her! She's just a child! She doesn't know what she's saying!" he said, running in front of her.

"The Doctor!" the Dalek said while rolling back, and lowering his blaster. "Back-up, back-up!" it started crying out, and the other nine Dalek came out.

"Dalek Cho, you have good reason for summoning us?" the bronze one said, angerd.

"The Doctor!" Dalek Cho cried out.

"Daleks, surround him!" the bronze one called out.

"Come with us, Doctor." Dalek Cho said to him.

"You will come, too." one of them said, poking Mirna in the back.

-----


"I'm so sorry for getting you into this mess." The Doctor whispered to Mirna.

"It's okay, not your fault they came here, and what's up with 'The Doctor'?"

"It's...it's what I like to be called. " he said, sheepishly.

"Okay, Doctor, now I know your name." she said with a smile.

"Turn here!" the Dalek in front of the commanded.

Mirna closed an eye, and held her arms out straight, and said "I am a Dalek." quietly in their gruff voice.

He pushed her, and tried to surpress his laughter. "Shut up!" he said a quietly as possible.

They giggled the rest of the way down the hall.

-----


"Hail the leader of the Sai Daleks." Dalek Cho said, pushing them down on their knees in front of a pedistal.

Mirna watched as a red Dalek came out, saying "Ah, Doctor, so glad you could join us on our experiment."

"What experiment?!" The Doctor stood up, and shouted.

"We are testing our molicule splitter on these pathetic humans." You could hear the smirk in it's voice.

"Not as long as I'm here." he said, reaching for his sonic screwdriver.

"Not so fast," he said, as a Dalek poked his blaster in Mirna's back, "You try anything, we start the process now. Starting with her."

He hung his head, and put the screwdriver back.

Mirna clapped. "Bravo, exelent plan."

The Dalek looked proud.

"But, there is one thing you didn't count on." she said with a smirk.

"Daleks plan for everything, we are perfect." Dalek Cho shouted.

"You plan for everything, but someone not fearing you, because you are so sure everyone will fear you." Mirna stated.

"Who would not fear us? We are the suprime race!"

"I don't fear you." she said, then whipped around, and kicked the Dalek away from her. It spun around, hitting the other Daleks. She then ran up to the leader, and before it could charge it's blaster, she kicked it's eye-stalk off.

"C'mon!" Mirna shouted, grabing The Doctor's hand, "We need to get everyone out of here!"

-----


Back at the loading bay, Mirna was looking at the control panel that was right next to the big, gapeing hole in the middle of the room. To Mirna's frustration, though, it had a force feild over it.

"Okay, the molecular splitter had a timer on it, so we need to get them out of here in five minutes!" she stated, panicing.

"Here, let me do it." The Docter said, gently pushing her out of the way. He took out the sonic screwdrive, and pointed it at the panel.

"There, we should be beamed back to earth in five, four, three, two-" He was interrupted by hitting the road.

Mirna stood up. "What do we do about them? They'll just come back down."

The Doctor smirked. "Not if I told the ship to take them away in..now!"

The ship zoomed away, and Mirna looked at him with an awe-struck face, then laughed.

She looks so beautiful when she laughs... he thoguht to himself, What are you thinking?! She's 14, and you're 907!

"So, Doctor, what are you?" Mirna looked up at him, and put her hand in his.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the delay on an update! My internet stopped working, so I had to wait.

Daleks look like this:

Image