Sequel: His Savior

The New Assistant

Understanding Part 2.

"Oh, awesome!" were the first words to come out of Mirna's mouth.

"Where do you want to go?" The Doctor said, already fliping switches, and pushing buttons.

"Wherever you want to take me." she said, looking around on the wall of the TARDIS. She noticed some names scratched on one part of the wall, in little letters. They were all scratched out, and the last name on the list was Donna. It was freshly scratched out.

"Okay, open the door." he said, with a huge smile.

She opend the door to a lush, beautiful, green landscape. Not another creature in sight, they were all alone. The sight took her breath away.

"Welcome to un-named planet 39." he said, putting his hand on her shoulder.

"Wow, how do you keep all this to yourself?" she breathed.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, you have all of time and space to yourself, it must be maddening to go about it alone."

He looked down at the ground. "I have friends travel with me..." he mumbled.

She then understood what the list was of, and hugged him tight. "I'm so sorry. It must be so hard to lose a friend." she whispered into his chest.

How did she even know? he thought to himself, a tear rolling down his cheek, and ploping on her head.

"Thank you." came his hoarse reaply.

She just stood there, letting him get out all of his remoarse, and tears.

He pulled away, noticing he liked her too much.

"I should take you home, your mom must be worried." he said.

"Only because I'm the one with a job." You could hear the hatred dripping from her voice.

-----


The Doctor stood, watching her walk home, waving.

Mirna didn't want to go back home. He didn't want her too, ether.

She stood outside the door to the apartment complex, and heard the TARDIS woo, wooo, wooooosssh away. She just slid down the wall she was leaning against, and sat there.

Tears flowed from her cheeks, as she heard the woooshing noise again, and stood up.

The Doctor flung the door open, and ran over to her.

"There's no way I'm leaving you here." he said, tearing up. He pulled her up by her jacket, and held her close to himself.

"Thank you." she whispered before looking up at his face.

They both ran into the TARDIS, hand in hand.