Lord Randomness VS Lord Illusion!

Lord Randomness VS Lord Illusion ... Episode One!

“Hello lord Randomness it is I your arch enemy LORD ILLUSION!!!! Muahahahahaha!” Lord Illusion said placing her hands on her hips making herself look tough.

“Oh no what ever will I do?” Lord Illusion replied in quiet a girly voice.

“Umm …” Lord Illusion stars at the girl in a white and pink sugar plum fairy dress and scratches her head.

Lord Randomness stares at Lord Illusion for a few moments then opens her over the shoulder bag and pulls out a jar of peanut butter and throws it at Lord Illusion.

“OH NO! My weakness how did u no?!?!?!” she screamed as she held her self in pain.

“The pillow told me,” Lord Randomness replied pointing to the pillow who was giving her the evil eye.

Illusion gets very upset and hits the pillow, “you said we were friends u pinky promised,” she screeched.

“Apparently the candle snuffer manipulated him into telling me,” she said as she jumped up and down like a pixie.

“I have nothing,” she said as she fell to her knees, she starts to cry and then runs off.

She ran to the front door and when she put one foot out the Milkey Way chocolate bar trips her over and she falls flat on her face and rips her pants.

She rolls over in pain, “Aww these we're my fave pants!”

Her shoes take one look at the pants then untie their own shoe laces and run away from the sight of the tore pants.

At that moment Randomness appears on the scene.

“YOU WILL DIE! Illusion ray now u don’t no which one I am,” she shouted as ten identical Lord Illusion appear on the scene!!! “Muahahahahaha”

Randomness gets out her shot gun and shoot all of them.

“Muahahaha, I was really under the bed the hole time,” she said as she lifted up the donor.

Lord Randomness gets annoyed and drops a one tone piano on the bed and her head.

“Muahahaha with my powers of illusion u actually just dropped it on all the worlds’ peanut butter!” she says as she appears behind Randomness.

“NOOOOOOOOOO,” she screams as she starts to throws jam jars at Illusion.

“They don’t hurt me, they make me stronger,” she said standing high and proud.

Randomness just got an idea –light bulb flashes – she runs into Illusions room an lights her wardrobe on fire.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!,” she screams as she has a total melt down, rolling on floor crying.

Lord Randomness hides around the corner snickering.

Illusion gets up, “YOU ARE LIKE SO DEAD!” she storms out as she hears the snickering.

Randomness hides behind her brother (who is death himself).... “Don’t mess with him,” she shouted peering her head around the corner.

“Oh believe me I will she like totally burnt all my clothes and I have 2 go out 2day and people will see me,” she said in a really girly/preppy voice.

Death then runs away scared, “Damn that chicken,” she mumbled to her self, she then had an idea and runs into the Vic market...

Illusion runs in after her, all of a sudden she stops “Oh my god, look at these shoes there too die for,” she started going all gar, gar!

Randomness runs over and admires with Illusion.

Illusion goes on and on about how beautiful they are and then she remembers the hate she feel for Randomness as for she had burnt down her entire wardrobe no shoes in the world could take away that hate away. She turns and slaps Randomness across the face.

Randomness holds her face in pain and then joins as everyone points and laughs at Illusion because she is nude.

“Oh no my illusionism must be short circuiting I couldn’t be stuffed getting dressed this morning! It made me feel more ... free,” she said trying to cover herself up.

Randomness starts rolling on the floor laughing her head off.

Illusion grabs clothes from one of the stalls and runs away in embarrassment to put them on, but she did not pay so the cops come up behind her and ask her to please hop in the car.

“NO,” she shouts as she runs away and turns into a tree.

Randomness pays a wood chopper to cut down a tree and puts it through a mulching machine.

“Ha, ha wrong one,” she hears Illusion say.

She then proceeds to pay all the wood choppers to cut down all trees with in a 100 mile radius of the Vic market with in ten minutes. They proceed to do so then…

“Muahahahaha, in the time it took u 2 do that I have turned myself in to a .... Rock,” the rock next to her proclaimed.

Randomness giggled as she watched a random dog come along and pee on her.
Illusion becomes defeated.

“I'll get you next time Lord Randomness I’ll get yoooouuuu good doesn’t always win,” she shouted whipping the pea off of her arm.

“I’m good since when?” Randomness asked.

“Well I’m not,” Illusion replied.

“Well if I’m not and you aren’t either then who is?” she asked shrugging her shoulders.

Dun, dun, dun, find out next week on; Lord Randomness VS Lord Illusion.

- Turns off television –
-
“Well that was an awesome episode of Lord Randomness VS Lord Illusion think they'll have new character next week?” Sarah asked Brogan as she jumped around on the lounge to face her friend.

“I think they might,” she replied with a huge grin on her face.

“Wow this will be interesting,” Sarah said “So since that’s over what ever shall we?” do now

“Hmmmm...... let’s have a party,” Brogan said.

Suddenly out of no where balloons and streamers suddenly fall from the roof, and people holding booze walk through all doors (even the toilet). Loud music just turns on with really good music.

Brogan and Sarah start randomly making out with people.

“I bag’s the hot emo guy,” Sarah shouter, as she latched onto his lips.

“No fair,” Brogan crossed her arms. “Does he have a friend?” she asked.

Sarah unattached her lips and took a look around, “They always do,” she said attaching her lips once again.

Brogan goes exploring for one, then she stops as she hears Sarah shout out to her “Brogan! Here’s one!”

Brogan pounces on him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay this is basicly a bit of funn that Sarah and I where having its also a bit of dribble .... soo if you read this please comment i will forever be greatful!