‹ Prequel: Second Heartbeat
Status: Sequel to Second Heartbeat

Unbound (The Wild Ride)

Chapter One.

It's been a year since my friends and I stormed against the tyrant vampire William, thinking we ended this curse only to find out that we still had the gene. I lost a friend that night, not in the battle, but to a coven and that night she left me a note telling me that she was my sister. She left me with a cipher, the words “At night, I feel like a vampire, it's not right, but I just can't give it up.” and I have yet to figure this out. I spent nights and day obsessing over it, so much that I have nearly worn the note to spreads and Zacky is worried sick about me. I married him the first of June and since then we have had two children, two girls Camille and Jesebelle.

Camille is much like me in a way, she is a fighter and is willing to fight anyone too prove herself. Her red tinted brown hair she gets from me and the hazel eyes from her father, but the power of fire resides in her. I worry about her because of this, it makes her easier to become angry and making her predictable to catch on fire. She will defiantly be the hand full when she becomes older, even though she is one now.

Jesebelle on the other hand, is a lover and is already boy crazy, which worries me more than Camille. Zacky and I have touched on the issue, but it seems as though she got Zacky's flirtation ability and my big heart. She listens to Good Charlotte every night, telling me that someday she will marry Billy Martin and she would make him happy. Oh if only she knew about the stuff I had done in the past with him, nothing to bad of course, just when I was not able to be with Zacky. I began falling for Billy, hanging out with him every night and just getting to know him.

Zacky never really knew about this and I really rather he wouldn't know, but for now I am going to just continue to try and cipher this message before Zacky and them get home from the zoo.

“Great, back to doing this shit like every day.” I mutter to myself and reread the letter for about the seventieth time, only to get frustrated and throw my cell phone against the wall. I cursed at myself and laid my head down on my desk, repeatedly hitting it in agitation. My laptop binged, telling me that I had a new message and I clicked it open. The sender was unknown and there was another ciphered line along with an address of the park that was five blocks from my house. It told me to meet them at the park in thirteen minutes and to come alone.

I turned off the computer, grabbing my hoodie and walking down the stairs just as Zacky and the girls were coming in from outside. He looked over at me and smiled, before he kissed me sweetly on the lips. I pulled away before it could get to intimate and hugged my girls, kissing them both on the head.

“I'll be back in a bit babe.” I say standing up and looking at my husband as he shook the rain out of his long black hair. He stared at me and looked at the clock.

“Where are you going in the pouring rain and at nine sixteen?” he asked taking my hand into his still wet ones.

“I have a lead on the cipher, I'm meeting someone at the park” I said looking into his eyes, which were filled with worry.

“I don't think that is such a good idea…going alone and all.” He said pulling me into the living room and sitting me down on the couch.

“Zacky, it said to come alone and haven't you seen shows where it says that and then they don't listen? I'll be fine, I'm a big girl remember.” I state matter-o-factly and stand up, placing my hand on his shoulder.

“At least take some sort of protection…just take this!” he says handing me a six inch dagger that I placed in my hoodie pocket and placed a kiss on his cheek.

“Put the girls to bed and tell them I'll be home for story time,” I say before walking outdoors and into the pouring rain. I pulled my hood up and got into my car, speeding through the streets to the park and locking up my car. I walked around the park and saw a figure standing against a tree. I squinted and looked closer, making out a girlish figure in the rain. “Who the hell are you?” I yelled over the thundering rain.

“You don't recognize me, kiddo?” a familiar chuckle came from the darkness and she stepped into the street light, removing her fedora reveling my sister with blood red eyes.

“Killa?” I asked, just to make sure as I came closer to her.

“But of course Justice, who else could sport a fedora this good?” she laughed hugging me.

“Sis, what is going on?” I asked her and she stepped back, looking surprisingly frightened.

“We can not talk about this here…may we go back to your house where we can actually talk in private?” she asked and I nodded, pulling her too my car keeping us both from slipping. We got into the car and locked the doors, as I started the engine speeding down the road.

“Things are getting bad aren't they?” I ask, knowing she wouldn't risk seeing me if something bad was happening.

“Justice, I really want to tell you st…” her cell phone started going off. She looked at the message and scoffed. “I swear, those two boys fight more than Brendon and Billy!”

“Who does?” I ask as we pull onto my block. She looked at me and smiled.

“My baby boys, Sparrow and Crow, swear those boys are trouble makers!” she laughs and shows me a picture of the two boys.

“Hah, my two girls are totally like that as well!” I laugh as we pulled into the driveway.

“Nice house sis.” She says and we get out of the car once we were in the garage. We entered the door and my one year old Pomeranian dog, Mr. Brightside jumped on Killa almost liking her too death. She laughed and hugged the little dog, petting him softly and putting her glasses on. “Nice to see you again pup!” she laughed and stood up once footsteps arrived in the doorway.

“Killa, is that…you?” Zacky's voice asked almost unsure about it. She looked up and smiled slightly, not wanting to show her teeth even if he was still a vampire.

“Hello Zacky, it is nice to see you.”

“Babe, did you have an issue putting the girls to bed?” I asked, seeing that Zacky had a black eye developing.

“Not so much, babe do you seriously think this is a good idea?” Zacky asked taking me by the elbow and leading me to the kitchen, “How do you even believe that is really Killa?” he was holding my hands in his and putting them to his chest.

“Zacky I know my sister.” I said pulling my hands away.

“Even though you only found out that she was your sister only a year ago Justice!” he exclaimed, throwing his hands up in the air and I couldn't believe him.

“I understand if you don't trust me…” Killa's voice rang from the living room and I looked at her.

“You are just going to put a little faith in her…if you need me; I'll be in the study.” I say putting my arm around Killa and leading her up into the study. The back walls were lined with books and had a maple desk near it and chairs lining the walls and one in front of it. I sat behind my desk and Killa sat in the one in front of it as I put the note back into the top drawer.

“So any reason why your phone is on the floor in pieces?” Killa asked motioning her head towards the mess.

“I got a little upset with the …cipher,” I said as I walked over to the phone and brought it over to fix it as I worked I looked up, “what does it all mean?”

“I can not tell you very much,” she started and looked at the desk. “I would be in so much trouble…”

“By whom exactly?” I asked glancing up to see her not meet my gaze, she had taken off her shades and her eyes were red from feeding.

“The vampire who started it all, the one I've been trying to hide my coven from.” She says looking down.

“Wait, you mean to tell me, you've been in contact with this vampire? Who is he? What is his name? Tell me something!” I was losing it very fast and becoming frantic.

“Sis chill,” she snapped, “Before the big battle, William went to this vampire and supposedly I had to tell him everything I see. Well one night while I was taking a stroll through the woods, I felt like I was being followed and you know me…I challenged it. I wound up on the ground with this man over me, telling me that I had to tell him all about the fight so I did. He is pissed that William's killer was still out there and he was the person who turned William.

“So he is after…me?” I asked looking down, knowing my past would come back sometime.

“No he is not, I tracked that son of a bitch down and struck a deal with him.” She stood up and glared out of the window.

I stood up and gazed out the window into the nothingness that dwelt there, trying to understand what she was saying.

“What did you do?” I stood up and she looked at me with tears in her eyes.

“Kiddo, I'm doing this to protect you, because he was going to kill you!” she said looking so pained at that moment.

“Sis?” I asked, none of this was making sense to me and so I went over to her, hugging her.

“The deal was that I would join his coven and you were completely off limits to him” she said as real tears flowed form her eyes and she was finding it hard to say the next part, “I haven't seen Brian, my sons, or even my coven for over a year now.”

“Son of a…Jessebelle, what are you doing out of bed?” I growled, sensing my youngest at the door. She came in and Killa fumbled for her sunglasses as she tried putting them on. Jessebelle came in and her red tinted, black hair bounced a bit as she jumped into your lap.

“Mama, who is this?” she asked looking intently into her sunglasses.

“I am your Aunt Killa.” She said, patting her niece on the head lightly. My daughter's blue eyes lit up and she smiled so big.

“You mean the one from the stories?” she asked looking at me in hope and I nodded.

“Stories?” Killa asked looking at me with a raised eyebrow and I laughed.

"Bed time stories of everything we've been through. Put into G formatting for little ears" I stated holding my arms out for my little Belle and she came and hugged me.

“Then I am the one from the stories your mom tells me!” Killa exclaims and Jesse jumps out of my arms and into yours before running out of the room to tell Camille.

“I thought Zacky put them to bed?” she asked smirking and looking down at her watch, the smirk wiping from her face.

“Like mother like daughter, they are total deviants.” I say laughing more to myself than anything else.

“I don't have much time left…he'll come looking for me soon.” She said getting up from her chair and coming towards me.

“Sis, break the deal I swear to you, I can handle him!” I say taking her hand in mine.

“Are you crazy?!” I demand. “He's stronger than William, much stronger, things like werewolf venom and holy water and all things that are supposed to work on vampires don't work on him.”

“Sis, I just don't want you to be a slave!” I say as tears pierce my eyes and I look down, “If you have to leave, I'll understand, but at least tell the girls one story before you go.” I said looking up in her eyes, pleading that she wouldn't leave.

“Slave? I'm far from it kiddo.” She snarled at me and then caught herself. “I will read them one story and then I have to go.”

“Follow me then.” I say leading her into my room and opened the door to a red room with black hearts everywhere.

“Cute.” She said softly as we took a set on the girl's beds.

“Thanks, now girls your Aunt is going to tell you a story so be good!” I say as I leant against the bed frame of Jesse's bed.

“So which one do you guys want to hear?” she asked nervously as she looked at me, begging me not to leave her alone and I noticed that she was shaking ever so slightly.

“How about the one where Uncle Brian asked you to marry him?” Camille asked sitting on Killa's lap and she smiled as a tear rolled down from her eye. Camille whipped it away and put it in her mouth, a habit she had picked up.

“Your uncle was quite the gentlemen when we first got together.” she began. “He took me out for dinner at a beautiful Italian restaurant. He took me for a moonlit stroll in the park. I felt like one of those girls in the movies. He led me underneath the bridge...” she laughed. “He was so nervous that night but all of that changed when he pulled out the box and asked me for my hand in marriage.” She laughed before she continued, “It was so romantic, the setting, the timing, and the ways his eyes sparkled in the moonlight when I told him yes.” she closed her eyes feeling tears rolling down her face.

“That is so romantic!” Jesse squealed and her sister rolled her green eyes.

“Boys are dumb!” she muttered, causing Killa and I to laugh.

“Hun their only dumb because they won't fight you because you're a girl!” I explain to my stubborn daughter…again.

“Now I believe it is time for you girls to go to bed, sweet dreams girls!” Killa exclaimed, picking Camille up and twirling her before placing her back on her bed.

“Good night Aunt Killa, we love you!” the girls said simultaneously and we left the room and I didn't realize that I had been crying.

“When will I see you again?” I said trying to wipe away all of the tears that were falling from my face.

She was going to answer, but then everything went extremely quiet and then her hand shot up to her throat and she fell to the ground in pain. I went down after her, trying to pull her hands from her throat and Zacky ran into the room, trying to help me. “He's here.” She strained out and I felt my heart stop.

“Where is he sis?” I almost yelled, but kept my voice completely level and she pointed outside. I ran out the front door and into the pouring rain to see a man standing in the driveway. “Who the fuck are you!?” I screamed into the night. “What is it that you want?”

“Kiddo, don't!” Killa's voice said from inside.

“Killa, what are you doing here? Did I not give you specific orders not to associate with anyone from your past?” the figure demanded.

“Don't worry I am just curious is all!” I exclaimed as I looked in doors and look back to see the figure right in front of me.

“So your Justice?” he snickers and looks me over, “I have been looking for you for a very long time and finally, thanks to Killa, I have found you!” he smiled in towards Killa and I shut the door.

“You know my name, but you have failed to tell me yours?” I growled at him and he seemed to just completely blow me off.

“My name? Is no importance to you right now.” he says palming the door as it crumbles into dust. Killa walked out and leant against the house fighting off the pain the best as she could.

“You come into my house, fuck with my family and then order me around like your something else! I don't fucking think so!” I yell as I stepped in front of him.

“Don't piss him off.” I heard Killa warn and I rolled my eyes.

“I'm not going to piss her off; he is going to piss me off though!” I yelled getting slightly agitated at this gorgeous looking guy.

“You know the more you piss me off, the more pain she goes through.” He states calmly as he sat on the railing.

“Then you should probably stop getting angry then shouldn't you?” I smirk calming down and I leant against the house, arms crossed over my chest. “Tell me your name…please?” I ask as sweetly as I could and with the fakest smile I could put on.

“Killa, you never told me your sister was so persistent!” he comments reaching out to touch my cheek, but I pull away, “you did give her the clues did you not?” he asked.

“Both of them,” her voice was raggedly ill as she came beside me, “if you would just let me tell her you son of a…”

“What good do riddles do?” I snap, agitation firing up once again, “I do recall it from somewhere, but something isn't coming together” I was going into deep thought.

“YOU WILL BE SILENT!” he snaps and stands up, glaring at me. “I DID NOT GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO SPEAK!”

My mouth fell open in pure shock. Did he seriously just talk down to me and use that tone of voice? Ah, hells Nah.

“Excuse you?” I asked not believing this.

"Justice, please there is THREE of us this house. I haven't seen you in DAYS and I wish he would give me GRACE." Killa was practically pleading and it was clicking to Three Days Grace.

“Killa!” The guy shouted in pure anger.

“Adam Gontier!” I exclaim, facing him, “you're the king of the vampires!”

"Congratulations." he was clapping his hands. "You finally figured it out. Too bad you couldn't have figured it out sooner. If you had Killa wouldn't have had to sell her soul to me to keep you alive."

"She didn't have to, I didn't ask her too and I don't want to hear your bitching about this!" I yell, glaring at him

"You are correct. You didn't have to ask her." he smiled. "She saw the whole thing. She knew very well what she was doing. It just goes to show you, your sister isn't denying what she is anymore."

"Adam, for once in your undead life, your damned gloating is not needed." Killa groaned from beside me.

"And you think I am? I live every fucking day regretting not figuring out that William wasn't the cause to all of this. I want you to BREAK the deal with my sister!" i yell using the name of one of his songs in it

"Do you really think Im going to just hand her back over to you?" he grabs her by the arm and yank her up and away from me. "The amount of power she has now, she took Williams place. She is mine now."

"I was supposed to take that dumb asses place, but that damn coven wouldn't take me!" i walk in front of him

"William told them not to take you. The future Killa has seen." he smiles down at me. "He wanted her at my side. Not a filthy mongrel."

I stopped, there was nothing i could really do...i was losing my sister...again. "What can i do?" i asked, looking at you, tears forming in my eyes.

"Adam please, give me three months. Three months and I can get her to join us. I can get rid of the werewolf half I know how to." I look up at him. "Please?"

“Sis?” I look at her in disbelief of what she is actually saying.

"You better not be lying to me." he growled. "If you are there will be hell to pay."

"No, I promise." I wrapped my arms around him. "You know I can't break my word."

"Three months." he said vanishing.

“What an idiot!” she said as she busted up laughing, causing me to get major whiplash from all of this.

“What the hell?” I ask looking strangely at you as I help you inside and onto the couch.

"Looks like I nailed myself three months to get out of this hell." She said, grateful to be sitting, “best line of bull I've ever fed!” she stated laughing

“Well that was an interesting company you had m'dear, snuck down and heard the very last part of it!” Zacky exclaimed coming out of the shadows with both girls in his arms, which he sat them on the opposite couch. He turns and faces me with so much concern on his brow.

“Zacky, I'm ok. Don't worry!” I say hugging him around the waist.

"Brian? Crow and Sparrow? They're coming here?" she looks down and gets all embarrassed. "I can't see them. Not like this."

"Sis, your fine. You can go get cleaned up and I am sure I have some clothes you can wear, but hun, you need to face your family." I say placing a hand on her shaking shoulders.

"How can I see them knowing that I can never be with them." She looks at me with pain in her eyes. "If Adam dies, I die too."

"Damn it sis, Adam is not fucking important right now!" I yell and then quiet down remembering the girls. "We'll figure something out; I know it and I don't want to hear his name until we need to. You're going to help me get this werewolf out of me and then we'll figure everything out" I claim and lead her upstairs to the bathroom.

"I almost forgot how stubborn you were." she sighs heavily. "Wait, you're not serious about the werewolf thing are you?"

"She wants out, her and my vampire side haven't been getting along and she told me she wants out" i laugh and scratch the back of my head. "Extra towels are in the closet along with anything else you may need and I'll be downstairs. I love you sis" i say hugging her again, not wanting to let her go

She come down fifteen minutes later in a black and white striped t shirt, black jeans, VANS, a black vest over her buttoned up t shirt with a ponytail at the base of her neck and a fedora. Ah, her usual attire! She looked around nervously and made eye contact with me. “How do I look?”

"Amazing as always and was great timing too!" I exclaim as a black car pulls into the driveway. "Zacky be a dear, go greet your brother-in-law." I say ever so sweetly as he walks outside.

“I'm nervous” she says, fidgeting with her fedora. I roll my eyes and give her a sideways hug.

“There's no need to be, I'm here for you sis.”

"MAMA!" two boys run into the room wrapping their arms around her legs.

"Holy SHIT!" Camille yells at the top of her lungs and I shoot her a glare, rolling my eyes as I mutter "kids"

"Crow! Sparrow!" I throw my arms around them. "My baby boys! My sweet baby boys!"

"Hey don't forget this baby!" Syn says walking up to her and catching her in a passionate kiss while spinning her around.

"Syn!" she starts crying. "I am so sorry! I never meant to hurt you!"

"Its okay mama." Crow says.

"Daddy never stopped believing you would come home." Sparrow adds.

"Baby, don't cry. I know you did it too save your sister. I love you ok? That hasn't changed, you should know that. No matter how much more attractive he is compared to me, he will never have my rugged good looks and the best girl in the worlds love!" he says hugging you

"I don't deserve this." she wipes her tears away. "I don't deserve any of this considering the way I've acted."

"Hey, I said it's ok and i love you. Hell, I put up with Billy for almost a year for you. That shit ain't easy!" he laughs sitting on the couch with her on his lap.

"Ah come on Syn." a familiar male voice calls. "It was all with good intentions."

“Oh why is he here?” I moan as Billy enters the room, “Hello Billy!”

"BILLY!" she stands up and hugs him.

"Hey there cap'n!" he hugs her right back. "You scared the living shit out of us, you know that right?"

"I know. I apologize. You've been behaving right?" she says and Billy laughs.

"Cant do much else cap'n, your hubby there was quite the drill sergeant."

"I need to be, ya'll is some pain in my ass!" Syn laughs placing an arm around Killa.

"Wow, just wow." i say sitting down trying to calm Camille down so she wouldn't wake her still sleeping sister. I looked up to see a pair of little boy eyes staring at me...."Hi...there?"

"You're pretty." Crow comments eyes sparkling.

"Thank you, you are too" I laugh, ruffling his hair, causing him to go into a giggle fit.

"Mama, is this Auntie Justice?" Crow asks jumping onto her lap.

"Yes honey." She grins, kissing him on the forehead.

"You told stories too eh?" i say laughing a bit and she nods. What did she tell them?

"Uncle Billy told a lot of stories about you." Sparrow says. "He didn't sugar coat them either." This cause the blood to rush to my face as I started blushing hard, certainly not thing I want Zacky to hear about.

"Oh did he now?" I ask smiling up at him, trying to hide my blush with my hair.

"Mother, there is a strange boy on your lap...and a hot black haired guy next to Aunt Killa...." Jese said instantly awake once she saw Billy.

"Hi!" Crow smiles. "Im Crow! This is my brother Sparrow! My mama, my daddy, and that's Uncle Billy!"

"I'm Jesebelle and that is my sister Camille, and that is our dog, Mr. Brightside, but watch out for Camille, she hits!" Jese says whispering the last part

"My brother hits too!" he whispers. "He says it's funny but I don't think funny is supposed to hurt."

"Quit being a baby Crow." Sparrow snaps, slapping his brother.

"Sparrow, Crow, be nice or Im going to knock you both senseless." Billy brings Killa closer.

"Hehe, Billy taking charge...me likes!" Jesebelle squeals and jumps off the couch.

"Oh brother, she's attached already!" Camille says rolling her eyes.

I laughed and looked at Killa. "You know the girls remind me of you, especially in vocabulary."

"Don't worry your pretty head Jesebelle." Killa said patting her on the head. "Billy isn't attached he is just protective."

"Protective? What are you talking about?" Billy looks down at Jesebelle. "Oh Jesus Christ!"

"Oh Billy she's harmless, just a child's crush. Even though, don't tell her I told you this, she falls asleep listening to your music and calls herself, Mrs. Billy Martin!" I exclaim into his ear, causing him to shudder.

"Oh Lucifer kill me now!" he groans.

"Oh lighten up Martin. Like Justice said it's just a crush." Syn teases from the couch.

“So that's why I couldn't get you to go to bed." Killa laughs wholeheartedly.

"I don't know though, you might just imprint on her, she's quite the charmer" I laugh and look at the boys. "So what did Uncle Billy say?"

"Um no thanks." Billy mumbles.

"Uncle Billy says you are very pretty and are incredibly hot when you're pissed off." Sparrow smirks at Billy.

My mouth dropped open and i felt the heat go to my cheeks "Did he now?" i could barely speak. "Did your uncle spare the time to tell you of when he got his butt kicked by me?" i say, winking at him and I sit on Zacky's lap.

"Ha-ha Uncle Billy." Crow snickered hopping onto Syn's lap and yawning.

"I think its time for the little ones to be off to bed." Killa stated as she looked at each of them in turn.

"Allow me." Billy cracked his knuckles. "Anyone who doesn't want their butts kicked, go to bed."

"Ah bite me old man!" Camille challenges.

Shit!

"Bad thing to say Billy, this one lives for a fight with a guy" I say too him, laughing as his agape mouth snaps shut.

Billy kneels down in front of her eyes blazing and fangs showing. "Unless you want that pretty neck of yours snapped I suggest you head to bed."

She just laughs "I see how my mom kicked your ass, night, night Billy!" she sang, patting his head before skipping up the stares

Jesebelle looks at Billy and smiles angelically, biting her lip nervously.

"Goodnight sweet Jesebelle, may your dreams be pleasant." Billy stands up smiling at her eyes softening. She giggles and runs and hugs his leg, before running up the stairs.

"Boys, you can sleep in the girl's room on the pull out couch. Sweet dreams. "I say hugging them, they hugged their parents and went up to bed.

"You're growing soft, Martin." Syn comments, smugly at his one of his best friends.

"Shut up, Gates." Billy scowls staring down at his leg.

"I think its time we call everyone and start figuring out a game plan." I say yawning.

"Does sound like a game plan, and it is already done" Zacky says looking up from his cell phone. "Everyone will be here tomorrow, so we better make a lot of food.”

“I knew there was a reason I love you!” I giggle kissing him on the lips softly, earning a gagging noise from Killa.

"You guys can go on up." she stood up. "I want to talk to Justice alone one last time tonight."

"Night" Billy walks upstairs, glancing my way before he does so.

"See you in the guest bedroom." Syn walks up as well.

"See you in a few" I say to Zacky as he walks upstairs. I look at Killa and smile.

"It's good to see you again kiddo." she says.

"You too sis, you have no clue how much i missed you!" I said, hugging her.

"I missed you too. Now I don't feel as empty as I use to." She hugs me back. "Im never leaving you again."

"I wouldn't dream of it. hah, but for now lets worry bout the big get together and just being together again!" I said, putting my arm around her shoulder.

"Hell yeah! Now if you would excuse me Im going to go Syn with the lovely Synyster Gates." She grinned as big as the Cheshire cat.

"Hey now you're allowed fun, but not that much fun, there are children and a Billy in the house.” I laugh as we make our ways upstairs

"Don't tell me that." she starts laughing. "Syn is the one you'll have to worry about." she hugs me again. "Goodnight sis, and this time I will be here when you wake up."

"Ha-ha Eww. Night sis, sweet dreams and I am looking forward to it." I hugged her and part to my bedroom, falling into Zacky's arms and for the first time in a long time...sleeping soundly.
♠ ♠ ♠
I proudly present Chapter one of the Sequel to Second Heartbeat.
Tell me, is it living up to standards?
Love y'all Later!
Liacide XIII!