‹ Prequel: Second Heartbeat
Status: Sequel to Second Heartbeat

Unbound (The Wild Ride)

Chapter Three.

Chapter Three

“What is going on?!” I yell after bounding up the stairs to see Sparrows eyes as black as night and dark strings where coming from his hands and strangling my Camille. I felt like a linebacker as I ran and tackled him, breaking the connection and Camille fell to the ground.
“Get off me.” He growled and his voice was not his own…it…it sounded like William’s! I backed away slightly in pure shock and horror and growled at him.
“William! I should have known I smelled a rat!” I exclaim angrily and he grins evilly.
“Of course, enjoying your time with Vengeance?” he asks and I look over to see Zacky standing there, cradling Camille in his arm. The darkest look crossed his eyes and I glared back at the child.
“If you know what’s good for you, you’ll get the hell out of my nephew!” I snarl and he easily moves me off of him. He stands up and dusts himself off, then casts his eyes on me and I feel a shudder overtake me.
“So does your husband know of your fling you had?” he asks and I growl, feeling anger over taking me and I slammed him against the wall, only to have Killa pull me off of him and hug her son. He started crying and clung to her mother like he didn’t know what was going on what so ever and I dropped to my knees.
“It’s ok baby, I’m so sorry.” She stated and I roll my eyes, walking downstairs and getting pulled aside by Zacky.
“Camille is in her room, shaking, but she’s ok…” he said and rubbing the back of his neck and I looked at him.
“What Zacky?” I ask, knowing the signs of him wanting to go on, but knowing what he might say will anger him.
“I told you so.” He mutters and I look at him.
“What did you tell me?” I ask, putting a hand on my hip.
“I told you taking her in was a very stupid and dangerous idea!” he states and I look at him shocked.
“What? Did you expect me to just let my sister wonder on alone?” I look at him shocked.
“No, but I didn’t expect you to put my children in danger!” his voice was rising by the second and I pushed him away from me.
“Last time I fucking checked Baker, I carried those damn kids in me for nine damn months because you thought you were to damn good for a fucking condom! So I don’t want any of the bullshit of you not saying our kids!” I snap and he looks at me shocked and then looks down.
“What did he mean about a fling?” he asks after a good minute of silence and I threw my hands in the air.
“Zacky? What does that even matter?! It was while we weren’t together so it doesn’t matter!” I snap and walk towards the living room where our guest had started arriving. Killa’s coven, which at one point was William’s and Avenged Sevenfold and the rest of Blood Haze.
The girls had married the rest of the choices left in Avenged Sevenfold and were living their lives happily as they could. Mistique had gotten one of her lifelong dream of marrying James Owen Sullivan and had three wonderful children: Bliss, Scotti, Jayden. So two boys and a beautiful baby girl.
Olice had got with her sweetheart Matthew Charles Sanders and created a beautiful baby girl: Raelene who had the cutest, most well known dimples.
Our kids had always hung out together, but it had been so long since Sparrow and Crow had gotten to see them. The children all seemed to get along and that was always pleasing to all of us. Except, I couldn't even manage a smile.
William had brought up the past, the past with a man that was still in my life since my sister came back into it. Billy and I couldn't be together now and I knew that it killed him because a smal..well, a part of me was hurt so bad by this.
"You don't seem happy for someone that got her friends and family all together" Billy whispered, standing next to me. I didn't jump, but I gasped a little and glanced at him. Everything he was wearing was tight enough to show off muscles and contours of his body, leaving my imagination to recreate those nights we had back at the mansion. Back when Zacky was too far up the boss' ass to give two shits what happened to me.
"Sorry, just dealing with not talking to my pain in the ass husband" I mumble and put my head in my hands.
"What did Baker do this time?" he asks and I look up, watching all the interactions going on. Jimmy, Johnny and Killa were all enjoying their usual drinking games, the guys had different games systems set up and were duking it out on that. Zacky and Brian were deep in conversation. Any discussing of anything going on was probably taken between the two of them because they could take it seriously. Billy handed me a glass of Jack and Coke which I gladly down.
"He just...doesn't want my sister in the house, because it's endangering his children" I mutter bitterly and he looks at me shocked.
"Well, he can get the hell over himself then, cause he can't just start acting like you weren't the reason his children are here!" he growls and I take his hand.
"Just...let me deal with him ok? I ask softly and he nods reluctantly, kissing my cheek softly and I closed my eyes, smiling.
"Always here for you darling" he says to me, before going over to where Killa was and joining the drinking game. I sighed and made my way over to Zacky and nuzzling against his back.
"Zacky" I whisper, making him turn around to look at me. "you and I both know that fighting is the one thing we hate doing the most, but once this is over...we can be so much happier." I whisper.
"Heres the thing, it'll never be over, because we'll think that one person is the alpha will end up not being the first...the cycle never ends!" he says and I bite my lip.
"Why...why do you have to think so negatively towards anything and everything that might never be good in the world?" I ask him, knowing we're drawing attention from everyone.
"Because nothing good in this world happens and there isn't enough good in this world anymore to make it any better!" he snaps and I look at him shocked.
"Not enough good? You have a wife and two children and your career is at an all time high...yet here you are taking it for granted!" I yell. Camile and Jesebelle came and stood between us.
"Stop this, this is stupid!" Camile yelled and Zacky looked at her, before looking back up at me.
"I'm going hunting." he says, leaving me to stand there, tears streaming down my face.
The man I loved was walking out that door and it was as if he didn't even care, like nothing I could do was going to make him change his mind. He didn't believe that the good things could happen with so much bad in the world.And it seemed the only way I was going to get him back was to make my sister go home, but I couldn't...we had to get through this.
Choosing my sister over my husband was going to put a damper in my marriage, but the truth is...I needed to believe that he just might be wrong. But before I did anything else, I needed to rid myself of this headache. I went up to the room and cried myself to sleep.