‹ Prequel: Second Heartbeat
Status: Sequel to Second Heartbeat

Unbound (The Wild Ride)

Chapter Four.

Chapter Four.

I heard the sound of the rocking chair in my room creaking, which woke me from a dead sleep. We had put it in there so when the girls would get upset and start crying we could just go in that and rock the to sleep. Zacky would always play them guitar and I would sing to them, they loved it because Zacky would play Twinkle Twinkle Little Star on his guitar with all the distortion and it would sound like twinkling stars.
"Zacky...are you home?" I asked softly, rubbing my eyes and looking at the clock, it read off 3:37 a.m.
"Oh wouldn't it be nice if it was?" a pair of glowing eyes and a chilling cold voice answered and I felt my mouth drop open. I reached over and turned on the lamp on the nightstand and turn on the light only to look up and see William standing right in front of me.
"W-William." my mouth drops open and he smirks, slamming me down on the bed and crawling ontop of me. A position I never liked being in with him, because this normally meant that I was being punished...it never was in the sexual way, but to the point of being drained.
"No need to scream, no one will hear you scream" he says as his head is lowered to my neck, breathe grazing my ear and causing shudders to rumble through my body.
"Get off" I growl, trying to push him off. He shouldn't be this strong...he was just a manifestation. Unless all of our worst nightmares have came true and he came back.
"What your thinking isn't happening just yet darling, but when it does I'm taking your pretty little daughter's necks after draining them dry while you and Zacky watch...or should I take control of Zacky and have him do that for me?" he asks, chuckling and I could feel myself shaking. "Then I'll take pleasure in setting your precious Zacky on fire as he screams for you to help him with no help from you because you won't be able to move. " he licks my neck and I try cringing away. "And you my little gem, I am going to make your end so painful that you won't know what to do, you'll be begging for death at that point as I bite all of your body causing you to bleed out and I won't let you die as I throw your worthless corpse out in the sun and watch it combust in the most spectacular fire."
He bite down on my neck and I felt an agonizing burn fill my body and I screamed out, in hopes that someone would come and save me, but no one came. It was like a million flaming daggers were peircing my stomach and sawing through me. I couldn't stop screaming and finally he put his hand over my mouth as he fed. I kept calling out to Zacky in my head, hoping that by some miracle and chance that he would hear me. Everything was going in and out of focus and I felt the power shock as the door was kicked off the hinges.
Zacky was standing there, blood red eyes and a wicked ass look on his face and when he set his eyes on the site before him. He came up to where William was on top of me and ripped him off of me, causing me to scream out in pain and William looked up at him in fear for a split second. That look soon changed to a grin that would make the Chesire Cat look like he was frowning.
"Zacky, so nice of you to join us, you look so hungry" he grins and slams Zacky against the wall. "You missed out on the plan I had for when I was completely myself"
"I didn't" Camile's voice growled from the doorway and fire sprung to life from his hands and she threw it at William, causing him to scream out in pain. "Get out of my cousin!" she snaps as he disappears becoming Sparrow as he falls to the ground. She puts him out, just as Killa runs in, looking at the scene in front of her.
"J-Justice!" she screams running over to me and biting her wrists and putting it to my mouth. Zacky picked up Sparrow and took him out of the room so he could fix him up and Camile sat behind my head, placing it in her lap. I drank slowly and looked up at my sister.
"You and I have quite the conversation to have" I whisper, sitting up. She nods and helps me down the stairs, sitting me at the kitchen island as she hugs Sparrow to her and Camile sat next to me.
"Has he always been like this...?" I ask, "From when you were around him."
"He always has been...from what I can recall, William must have attached himself to my baby boy when he was just a fetus..." she whispers, a tear sliding down her face. "Maybe it was something I did...I remember vague parts to when I was under his control...like there is something that is there, yet still out of reach.."
I look at her. "I'm going to try something...this might sting a little, but don't fight it." I whisper and she nods. I put my hands on both sides of her head and stare into her eyes, searching til I found it.

(Flashback)
"Ahh hello darling" William whispered to Killa as he placing his hand on her stomach. She smiled at him and kissed him deeply. "you know what would be a great idea?" he asks, having full compulsion on her since he was so much older than her.
"What would that be love?" she asks sliding into his lap and staring down at him.
"If something happens to me, you allow me to attach my soul to the first born child you have." he says and she smiled at him, apart of her telling her to say no, but she couldn't deny him. It would be the death of her.
"Yes I can what?" he asks, fishing for the exact words.
"I give you permission to attach your sould to my first born son." she says and he smiles kissing her deeply.


I pulled myself out of her mind and away from her, shocked at what I had just found. My sister had damned her son to this hell far before he was even concieved. This was much worse than I had first thought.