Love Is A Dirty Word

Chapter 2

I woke up and looked around the room, I had no clue where I was. I got out of the bed I was in and walked over to a mirror in the corner of the room. I looked at my reflection, these weren’t my clothes. I shrugged it off and lifted up the shirt I was wearing, tracing over new and old scars and wounds. Then I remembered last night

“Oh my god, what happened?”

“My father happened…”

“What’s your name?”

“Sienna.”

“I’m Andrew, Andy for short.”

“Hi Andy…”

“Do you want to come back to mine? I can get you all cleaned up.”


Why was he so nice to me?

I looked around the room, posters lined the wall and there was a sea of clothes scattered along the floor. Two beds were in the room, one at each end, one had a red and black duvet on it, and the other had a blue and green duvet.

I walked over to the door, opening it slightly and stepping out into the hall. Cream colored walls and black carpet was flowing through the whole house, it seemed.
“Hello?” I called out. No reply. I walked down the hall until I came to a flight of stairs, walking down them slowly, I heard two people talking.
“Mum, we can’t make her go back, her father beats her!” a boy said. They were talking about me…
“Andy, her parents will be looking for her, we can’t keep her here, I’m sorry. She can stay for today, but she has to go back home tonight, okay?”
I walked into the room they were in, the kitchen.
“Sienna, you’re up.” Andy said walking towards me. I nodded slowly and backed up a bit.
“What’s wrong?” He said, stopping in his tracks.
“I…I should go home, I don’t want to invade…” I said, “where are my clothes?”
“I’ll go get them…” Andy said slowly walking off.
“You must be Sienna, I’m Alex, Andy’s mum.”
“Um, yeah, I am.” I replied. Andy walked back into the room, handing me my clothes, then directing me to the bathroom.

I walked into the bathroom and quickly got changed, dumping the clothes I was wearing on the ground. I walked out of the bathroom and back to the kitchen, asking where the front door was.
“I’ll walk you home.” Andy said, leading me out of the house and around a corner.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I took so long too update and sorry it's short and sucky "/

Steph.