No Regrets

There's More To It Then Love

Image
Friends that's all we ever were, just friends. Until tonight...

"Your pretty"
"Thanks Brian"
"Can I kiss you"
"Why would you want to kiss me"
"Cause I like you"

Usually I would have turned him down. Our friendship is way to strong
for something as little as a kiss to tear it apart. But at this point
in time I'm way to plastered to even remember my name. And before I
could even answer him his lips were on mine. My eyes went wide with
shock, but slowly softened and soon closed. I let my lips move with
his gently. His lips felt so soft on mine. I felt his hands on the
back of my neck, out of instinct mine found his hair.

"Mmm Brian." I moaned into his mouth.

Kisses got heated and soon led to touching. Things were getting way
out if hand. I had to stop this or we would be ruined for ever. My
body didn't want to though. It had been way too long since my last
sexual encounter.

“Brian, wait.”
“what?”
“I really don’t want our friendship to be ruined.”
“Lola, how do you feel about me?’
“I care about you a lot, and I cant lose you to this.”
“Your not going to lose me Lola, you mean the world to me.”
“Do you want this?”
“Only if you do.”
“maybe we should take it slow Brian. I’m not sure if I can go that far with you just yet.”
“Ok, I’ll respect that.” He smiled
“its not because I don’t want to, Brian I love you a lot. You mean more to me then any other person I know.”
“I know Lola, its ok I understand.”
“Your great Brian, Thanks.”
“Anytime.”

Brian wasn’t going to lie, he loved Lola with all his heart and he really wanted her in every way she could give herself to him. He would just have to be patient an wait for her to be ready. They decided to go back down to the party and hang out with their friends for a while longer. When they got back down stairs from Brian’s room Matt was shirtless and Johnny was standing on the table while shaking his ass.

“what are you guys doing?” Lola asked clearly amused.
“Lacey wanted to see me strip.”
“What about you Matt, why is your shirt off?”
“Its hot and I don’t want to wear it anymore.”
“Oh ok I see well you have fun with that.”

Lola walked into the kitchen and grabbed herself a beer. After she opened it up she saw Zacky walk in.

“hey Zack.” she smiled
“he girl, are you having fun tonight?”
“yeah, its nice to be around my friends, I love you all.”
“Awe Lola I love you too.” he said while hugging her. “so you and Brian?”
“What about us?”
“He likes you Lola, and I know you like him.”
“I know, we almost had sex up stairs. But we stopped ourselves.”
“Oh? Wow so did he tell you how he feels about you.”?
“Kind of I guess, he told me how much he cares about me, and that he loves me. Which I already know.”
“Well that’s good, everyone wants to see you two together.”
“Really? that’s funny.”
“Yeah you guys are cute, you know that Michelle was always jealous of how close you were. That’s why they broke up Lola, she didn’t want him being around you anymore cause of how close you two are. So he told her that if she wasn’t cool with his friendship with you then he didn’t want to be with her anymore.”
“Wow I never knew that. Zack I’m just scared that if we have sex or try a relationship things will fall apart and we wont be close anymore.”
“that’s not going to happen, he loves you and you love him. Love is a lot stronger with a friendship invested into it.”
“I guess your right. Thanks Zacky, you always know the right things to say.”
“your welcome, anything for you.” he said with a sincere smile on his face.

After a few more hours of drinking Lola feels tired and wanders off to find Brian.

“Brian can I crash here with you tonight?”
“yeah you know you can, you don’t even have to ask.”
“Ok thanks, ill be upstairs. I’m tired and need to go to sleep.”
“Ok ill be up in a bit.” he said kissing her lips softly.

Lola walked upstairs and found some of Brian’s clothes to change into. She found sleep real quick that night. While falling asleep she realized that having a relationship with Brian wouldn’t be that bad. Zacky was right, they do love each other and they have been friends for a very long time. And besides what is a relationship without friendship? A few moths passed by and Brian and Lola were in a official relationship. Things were going smoothly for them, and everyone is happy to see them together, They plan on taking a trip to See her parents in Michigan to announce their relationship to her parents. While there Brian plans on asking her to marry him. All the guys think it’s a great idea. And Zack insists that he is Brian’s best man.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it :)