The Life of a Moviestar's Girlfriend

Prologue

Face it, more than half the population of women in the world in every generation--young and older alike--have their own passionate obsession over certain movie stars. Each time period has its fair share of heartthrobs and hotties. Hunks like Sylvester Stalone and Arnold Schwarzzaniger topped the list before. Many women wanted to date these guys, but they rarely get a chance to even meet them. Hotties now are growing in numbers too. Girls wish for Taylor Lautner, Chace Crawford, Jake Gyllenhaal and all that.

Well what if I tell you that I'm dating Robert Pattinson?

Say what? A young, barely-normal, barely-famous girl like me?...dating THE tall, dark, handsome, totally will-kill-you-if-you-don't-know him, Robert Pattinson? That seems quite impossible. Other girls know. Take it from them... they've tried.
But I'm dead serious. Ever since we met, we've been head over heels in love with eac..did I say love? I meant like. I like him alot.
It's hard to cope with being a famous guy's girl. It started out smoothly. And I liked it for a while.
But I never knew the paparrazzi would be up in my face every single minute!

But that's totally normal. Nothing truly BAD will happen in that, will there?