The Life of a Moviestar's Girlfriend

Third Date

The waitress comes over.
"And what will we be having today?" she asks.

"I'll have the cheeseburger with fries and a coke--upsized."

"Very good. And what will the sir have?"

"I'll have the same."

She walks toward the kitchen door, and disappears into the back room.
I grab a napkin and proceed to toy with it with my fingers. It's the third time we've been out already and we've been breezy with our relationship, but I'm still nervous around him. I'm sure he feels the same way since he keeps scratching his chin repeatedly. I remembered seeing him do that once since he did that the first time we met. From what I've read in the books on human sign languages, when the heart races and blood pumps through the body, a way of releasing that andrenaline is through some sort of uneasy, bodily motion such as biting the nails, scratching the head, etc.

"So..," he finally speaks, "After dinner, maybe you and I can take a walk?"
I love walks! Especially around nighttime when the moon is showing and the breeze is comforting. It's sooo romantic!
Then I realize I didn't reply yet.

"Sure, but only till 10pm. I gotta go to work tomorrow and it'll be a long day."

Dinner was great. I was so in to the cheeseburger that all I could talk about was that burger. That's one thing you should know about me... I LOVE food. I could talk for hours about it, and I'm so interested to learn how to cook (I never got around to really...learning how to cook though). Though I know everything should be in moderation. I also go jogging every morning to keep in shape.
Anyways, I insisted on paying the bill, and fortunately, I won.

The night was cold but clear as we took a walk in central park. Rob was wearing a dark hoodie with the usual denim and he looked good in his aftershave. I, on the other hand, was wearing a cute, blue blouse which I just bought from Walmart. I matched it with denim capris, a jacket, and I was good to go.
We didn't really talk much as we walked, and I didn't mind. I appreciate the silence. But about halfway through the park, he surprised me. He looked at me and only me. And without breaking his eyes off me, he slowly laced his fingers around mine.
I felt the smoothness of his palm, the warmth of his touch, and the sense of security with his grip.
The night was indeed cold, but I felt warm all over...especially when I had a feeling that someone was following us.
I know we didn't say much, but I think we both sensed that. We must be telepathically connected or something.

*flash*
Huh? I turned around but no one was there. Thump, thump, thump. That was definitely someone's footsteps...or...more than one, actually. I kinda feel like I'm gonna be kidnapped. So much for security with his touch. Forget that. Someone is definitely watching us.

Then from behind a tree a guy shouts, "Smile, Robert Pattinson...and his new ladylove!"
*flash*
Oh, seriously.
*flash*
No, no, no. I'm not photogenic.

"Sorry to cut this night short," I said, "but I don't like the looks of this."

He said, "Papparazzi. I know how we can fool them and escape. I've done this a ton of times. On the count of three, I want you to run to the gates, ok? One...two...three!"

We ran.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think. Don't spare my feelings. :)