Secrets Are No Fun Unless You Share With Everyone

prologue

Darkness. That's all I could see was darkness, and no matter how much I cried out in pain no one bothered to come help me. To come save me from this agenizing pain. No matter how much I screamed, yelled out in pain, or bled, I was just another girl "trying to get attention" in their eyes.
I gripped the pillow in my hands and screamed louder as I felt something pierce through my back and blood tickle down my icy, cold skin. My body started to feel hot, but I knew in reality that if anyone touched me I would be ice cold.
Another shot of sharp pain ran through my body, and I arched my back as I felt bones coming out and more blood soak my skin. The pain was unbearable, and I begged for it to stop, but it wouldn't go away. It felt like a million sharp knives were repeatedly stabbing me in the back. Savoring the torture they were bring me.
The pain started to slowly move to my brain, and they bgan to make their torture their. Grabbing my head in my hands I screamed and squeezed my eyes shut, but they kept stabbing at my brain. Every stab getting more painful and intense, but then it all stopped. The pain in my back and brain was gone. Blood still tickled over my skin, and I knew I would have a lot of blood to clean up, but right now I was so happ that the pain was just gone.
Slowly and weakly I threw my legs off the bed and stood up. My visison was starting to get a little better, and I could make out little objects in my room, but not much.
I dragged my broken and batted legs into the bathroom and gribbed onto the sink to steady my weight. I lifted up my head to look in the mirror and let out a long, terrifying scream.