Sequel: Walk Away I'm Okay

Mocking Bird

A Salvation

I was sitting in the Escalade that Brian had drove to my grandparents home. He had told me to stay in the car, while he went inside. I was wondering what was going on. I sighed and started to mess around with the radio, until I noticed a figure coming out of the house. My door opened and Brian stood there.

"Come on." he said

I followed him into the house as he motioned me to my room.

"Go to your room and get some things in a bag." he said quietly I could hear my grandma shrieking in the kitchen at my grandpa. I wondered what had went on but decided to follow Brian's advice and go down to my room.

I wondered around looking for a bag and started digging for clothes and other things I would need.

'Who would of thought that my week could start off rocky and yet end with me being with my dad, and him actually wanting me.' I thought looking at the jacket in my hands. I sighed and placed it in the bag before walking over to my dresser. Seeing the photograph I had in a frame, I pick it up and looking at the picture of my mom and dad. It was of them from before she had found out she was pregnant and he was about to go onto tour.

"Whatcha got there." said a voice from the stairs.

I look up seeing Brain standing there.

"It's nothing." I said as I placed it in the bag between some clothes.

Brain started to look around my room and sighed before he came and plopped himself on the bed. His face scrunched up as he reached and grabbed my notebook he had sat on. My eyes widen as I tried to reach for it.

"Give it." I shrieked

"What's in here that has you freaking out?" he asked looking at the cover but never opening it.

"My lyrics." I said bitting my lip.

He raised an eyebrow at me before handing it to me. I held it to my chest before looking for my small bag I carried everything in. Placing it in there, I quickly grab my jewelry and place it inside there as well.

"So, your gonna come stay with me at the hotel." he said messing with his hands as I continued to go around my room.

"I kind of figured." I said softly as he chuckled.

"I'm not trying to uproot you I swear." he said as he ran his hands through his hair.

I looked over at him. " I know, it's them isn't it?" I asked while pointing to the ceiling.

He nodded. "If I had known you where here this entire time I would of come and gotten you sooner but now your almost done with school and your band, Jesus Jordan your band and you are amazing for your age." he said shaking his head. I looked at the ground a blush coming to my face.

"Thank you." I whispered.

He smiled."Don't worry about it, but I'm just trying to get you out of here. Not take you away from everything you know." he said

I looked down and sighed.

"I don't know what to do." I whispered

He got up and came towards me before pulling me into a hug. "Don't worry, we'll get through it, and I won't try and take you away from anything you need, and Jo you need that band, and their friendship." he said kissing my forehead.

"Thank you." I said hugging him tighter.

"Anytime. Now lets get your things in the car and we'll come back and get the rest later." he said helping me get a bag.

I nodded and started to grab my things. As we made our way out of the house. My grandparents watched with their eagle eyes. Brian opened the back and placed my bags in there before turning to me.

"Is that it?" he asked softly. I looked back at the house and nodded.

"Yeah that's it." I whispered.

He nodded and closed the back.

His phone started ringing and he groaned before digging it out of his pocket.

"Yeah." he asked

"No, I'm with Jordan." he said while mouthing 'Matt' to me. I smiled and nodded while.

"We are coming to the hotel now." he said while motioning me to get in the car. I did and buckled in as he got in the car.

"Yeah can you get another room, since I'm sharing with Jimmy?" he asked

"Well yeah it's for her."

"Yeah on our floor, what do you think I want her that far away." he asked rolling his eyes at me.

I laughed and shook my head at him.

"we'll be there soon, so we'll see when we get there okay?" he said putting his keys in the ignition.

"Alright, just tell Jimmy to hold his horses." he said hanging the phone up and tossing it in the console next to him.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"The guys are hungry, Jimmy more so then everyone else." he said rolling his eyes.

I laughed and nodded.

"So once we get there we'll all go and look for some late night food, and what time do you have to be at school?" he asked starting the escalade.

"I have to be there by 8." I said rolling my eyes.

He chuckled and started to drive. "We'll find something." he said.
♠ ♠ ♠
anymore love? .... thanks for the readers and subscribes and such few comments
*shakes head dramatically*