Sequel: Walk Away I'm Okay

Mocking Bird

I'm Gonna March On

I sat in the middle of the queen bed that was in my hotel room looking around me. It was hard to believe.

A knock on the door brought my attention to it. I quickly made my way towards the door and opened it seeing my dad standing there.

I smiled at him.

"Hey, you ready to go?" he asked as he twirled his keys around his finger.

"Yeah I just need to get my guitar." I said as I walked back and grabbed my guitar case.

"Why are you bringing it to school?" he asked with a smile.

"Well, we have the band room today for practice after school." I said scratching my neck.

"Oh I see, so what time do I have to come get you." he asked as we made our way to the elevators.

"Well you can come around four, I think that's when we are about done." I said shrugging.

"Alright." he nodded before the door of the elevators opened.

"Jordan." he said once we where in the elevator.

"Yeah." I spoke looking up at him.

"You know I never really thought that when I had a kid they would turn out almost exactly like me." he said grinning at me. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"You do know your Synyster Gates, of course your kid turned out like you even without growing up with you." I said grinning up at him.

He let out a laugh before the we left the elevator and made our way towards the parking lot.

I placed my guitar in the back and climbed in the passenger seat as he started the car.

We joked around about anything that came to our heads on the way to my high school. when we pulled up I sighed and looked over at the crowded front of the school. Looking over at Brian I smile.

"Don't forget four." I said

He laughed and nodded. "I wouldn't forget, your kind of like Jimmy you can't forget something with him." he said grinning at me.

"Mhmm." I said rolling my eyes and climbing out of the car and reaching back for my guitar.

"Be careful." he said as I was about to close the door. I gave him a smile.

"I will, thanks." I said shutting the door and waving before making my way towards the school.

"JO!!" I heard a scream. I looked over seeing CiCi running full speed towards me in her bright yellow converse. Once she reached me she let out a big breath of air.

"Why weren't you on the bus." she said glaring at me.

"I was with my dad." I said.

"What but you live with your evil grandparents." she said as Dan and Eric showed up next to her.

"Not anymore, he doesn't like how they treat me." I said shrugging.

"So where are you staying at." asked Eric.

"A hotel. He said until I'm done with school he doesn't want to uproot me and plus he doesn't want to take me away from you guys."

"He's wasting his money." said Eric.

I looked over at him.

"You could of just stayed with one of us." he said.

"Yeah my mom loves you Jo." said CiCi. "Plus Liam he's moving out."

"I don't know guys, I'm just following what he's told me."

"You've never been a follower Jo." said Dan with a grin.

"Always a leader, never the follower." said Eric.

"I'll ask him about it tonight when he comes and picks me up, now lets get to class, I wanna graduate." I said smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
O.O it's nine stars?!?! Oh My... and it's now 12 chapters damnnnnnnn.

Thanks to everyone!!! Your all amazing!!!! Though I'd love to hear from you, comments are very appreciated.