Sequel: Walk Away I'm Okay

Mocking Bird

That's My Girl

I was so fucking bored as I waited for it to be four o' clock so I could go get Jordan from her school, the guys had went out to go sight seeing earlier. I sighed before standing up and grabbing my keys.

"Screw it." I said making my way out of the room.

Time Lapse

I pulled up in the parking lot of Jordan's school. Turning the engine off I make my way into the building and towards the office.

"Excuse me." I asked the old secretary. She looked up at me.

"Yes?"

"Can you tell me where the band room is my daughter is playing there." I said scratching my head.

"It's next to the gym down the hall." she said before looking back at her computer screen. I narrowed my eyes and gave a small thanks before heading out back into the hall. I see an arch way with the words GYM on top of the door before looking at the room next to it seeing BAND ROOM on the opposite door. Making my way to the door, I crack it open hearing the start of a song on the drums. Then a high pitched screamed which must of been recorded followed by the guitars and bass.

"Tonight, my head is spinning
I need something to pick me up
I've tried but nothing is working
I won't stop
I won't say I've had enough
Tonight, I start the fire
Tonight I break away,

Break!
Away from everybody
Break!
Away from everything
If you can't stand the way this place is
Take, yourself to higher places

Oh oh

At night I feel like a vampire
It's not right
I just can't give it up
I'll try to get myself higher
Let's go
We're gonna light it up
Tonight we start the fire
Tonight we break away

Break!
Away from everybody
Break!
Away from everything
If you can't stand the way this place is
Take, yourself to higher places

Oh oh oh

If you can't stand,
The way this place is
Take, yourself, to higher places

Break!
Away from everybody
Break!
Away from everything
If you can't stand the way this place is
Take, yourself to higher places

Oh oh

Higher places,
Oh oh
To higher places,
Oh oh
Higher places,
Take yourself to higher places "

Jordan was singing her heart out and CiCi, Eric and Dan singing along with her. Though when the solo came on my eyes widen as Jordan started pacing with her eyes closed as if she had done it a thousand times. I found myself clapping at the end of the song.

Jordan looked over at me with shook written on her face.

"what are you doing here?" she asked as CiCi waved at me with a grin on her face and Eric gave me a small smile, Dan was to busy messing around with his drums to notice because he was beating away as Jordan talked.

"DAN" the three screamed he stopped suddenly. "Yeah?" he said looking over at Jordan before his eyes met mine. "Oh Hey Mr. Gates." he said with a grin. I laughed and waved at him.

"Now as I was asking." she said turning her focus back on me.

"I was bored and wanted to check you guys out, you got some hell of a talent all of you do." I said grinning.

"Of course Jo has talent, your her dad." spoke CiCi as she rolled her eyes.

"Oh hush, Miss My brother is in a band and signed." said Dan

CiCi and Dan both started bickering as Eric thanked me.

"My friends." Jordan said rolling her eyes with a smile gracing her face. I laughed thinking how similar these four were like Matt, Jimmy, Johnny, Zacky, and I. I smiled as I looked at Jordan talking to Eric about something.

'it's like this is the next generation of avenged.' I thought with a grin before I told them to show me some of their other work. They all grinned and got back into place. I'm liking this really I am.
♠ ♠ ♠
Break~Three Days Grace (who are abeso-fucking-lty amazing live just saying)

YESH!!! 10 STARS BABY!!!

THANK YOU EVERYBODY!!!
*cries tears of joy*

I just wish you showed me how much you loved me with comments....

<3