Sequel: Walk Away I'm Okay

Mocking Bird

So Alive, So Understanding

I waved to CiCi, Dan, and Eric as we all made our way out of the school building. Following Brain towards the car I place my guitar in the back and climb into the passenger seat.

Before he started the car I caught his attention.

"What's wrong?" he asked softly

I bit the inside of my lip before looking up at him."I've been thinking."

"Yeah?"

"What if I lived with CiCi, until school was over. That way you guys won't have to waste your money." I said looking down at my lap messing with my shirt.

"You sure? You know we could stay." he said looking a little sad.

"I just don't want to be a dent in your pockets, I mean yeah I'm your kid but you have your lives back in Huntington to continue, you can't hold it off for three months." I said

"Calm down Jordan." he said noticing my shaking hands.

"I just don't want to..."

"enough, okay." he said grabbing my hand. "I'll talk to the guys about it, but know this I'm not gonna leave you." he said smiling at me.

I smiled and reached over the console and hugged him.

"Thank you." I mumbled into his jacket.

"No problem." he said kissing my head as I smiled up at him.

As we made our way back Brian stopped at a fast food place and we got something to eat. I was looking out the window when my cell phone went off.

I looked down and read the i.d. on the screen.

"Hello?"

"Jo!"

"Liam what the hell, why does the id say Florida, where did you go?"

"Um, I'm in Florida."

"What!"

"It's a long story Jo but I need you to tell my mom and CiCi, I won't be home for awhile." he said in a rush.

"But."

"I got to go Jo, Love You!" he said and then the dial tone.

I glared down at the phone before closing it.

"What's going on?" asked Brian as he glanced over at me.

"My stupid friend Liam, CiCi's older brother, he is in Florida for some reason I do not know." I said huffing and crossing my arms.

Brian chuckled at me as we pulled into the hotel. I grabbed my bag of food and my drink and my guitar and followed Brian into the hotel.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short but, a lot of stuff has been happening lately getting me side tracked and all that, so here it is, and thank you lovelies for the comments you all are amazing.

<3