Sequel: Walk Away I'm Okay

Mocking Bird

Ghosting Thru

I looked over at my dad to the other parents and the Avenged Family.

"Well?"

My dad smiled at me, before he walked closer to us placing his hands on CiCi and my shoulders.

"We can't break up a band like you four, that's wrong." he said

"So we all pitched in and got you guys a apartment near Mr. Haner here." said CiCi's mom as she smiled.

"As a graduation present of course." said Eric's dad grinning at him as Eric's eyes widen before he looked over at me and CiCi then Dan.

"OH MY GOD!!!!!!!" yelled Dan before he started jumping around hugging his parents and everyone else.

I just grinned before wrapping my arms around my dad's waist feeling him chuckle before he hugged me back. "I'm proud of you." I heard in my ear. I just smiled wildly.



I closed my book while looking around my brightly colored room with a smile. Setting the black leather bound book on the desk, I slip my vans on before making my way towards the door. Walking down the stairs I hear the padding of little nails on the wood floor. Smiling down at Pinkly I pick her up before making my way to the kitchen.

"Dad?" I spoke while seeing him and Michelle sitting at the bar talking.

He looked over at me and smiled. "Yeah?"

"I'm gonna head over to the apartment." I said

"Alright."

"Be back before six alright JO, I'm gonna need some help with dinner." said Michelle giving me a smile as I nodded.

"Sure." I said sitting Pinkly down and making my way to the front door.

"Jordan" turning around I see my dad standing there holding out a pair of keys.

"Becareful." he said eyeing me as I took the keys with a small smile.

"I will." I said kissing his cheek before making my way to the car. Looking back at the house I see my dad making sure I was safely in the car before he left the window. Ever since I graduated and got my license he has been really antsy about me driving.

'I'm just glad he let me drive there instead of walking the four miles there.' I thought grinning as I back out of the driveway and make my way to the the apartment my three best friends were living.

It's times like these I'm glad my dad went behind my back and my friends to talking to them and helping them get to California.

Seeing the apartment building coming into view I make my way to the parking lot for visitors. Parking and locking the door once I am out I make my way to the second floor. Knocking on the door with the number 46A, I wait for the thudding foot falls of who ever was behind the door. The door opened and I smile at Dan who was grinning at me as he stood there in his baggy jeans and loose muscle shirt.

"JoJo your here." he said with a grin.

"Yup." I say while walking into the living room where Eric was sitting with his guitar on his lap. He grinned up at me as I leaned against the wall. "Where is CiCi?" I asked noticing the brunette was no where to be seen.

"She went to the store. Something about us not having any soda for her." said Dan as he went to the TV where his game was paused.

I sat down next to Eric as he continued to strum on the guitar to a tone that was playing in his head. "Did you guys drink all of the soda again?" I asked

"Well, we may of hid them." said Eric as he looked over at me. I laughed at them as Dan reached behind the game console and pulled out a can of soda.

"where exactly." I asked

Dan grinned as he killed another monster on the screen. "Everywhere dear, where else."

"You two are horrible." I said laughing. The door opened and I heard it slam shut as a fuming CiCi stalked into the living room.

"You guys aren't allowed to touch these sodas." she growled pointing at the boys. I grinned at her. "What about me?" I asked

"JOJO." she squealed while setting the sodas down and jumping in my lap.

I laugh and hug her back as her arms wrapped around my neck.

"Seeing as we all are here now lets get down to business." said Eric as he got up and walked to the small den they had in the apartment. CiCi and I along with Dan followed seeing the small equipment set up.

"We might just do an acoustic practice seeing as we aren't at my house." I said grinning.

"When will your dad let us use the studio?" asked CiCi as she sat on the floor pulling a guitar on her lap. I sat next to the keyboard as Dan sat at the little practice pad he had set up and Eric sat next to me his guitar in his lap.

"I don't know." I said shrugging.

"Let's just practice." said Dan as he started the count. I pressed the keyboard button that had the prerecorded tone programed into it.

"Just like a go-go-go-ghost
Watch me go-go-go-ghost

Now I'm gone in your photograph
I bet you wish you could get me back
Now I'm stuck in your memory
A mistaken identity

What's her name?
What's she like?
Does she know that you'll never treat her right?

What's her name?
What's she like?
Do you leave her in the middle of the night?

You act like you just saw a ghost
I watch you getting way too close
Now I know why you're never there
Now I know so it's my turn to disappear
You act like you just saw a ghost
I caught you (Caught you)
Now I know
Now I know why you're never there
Now it's my turn, watch me disappear
Just like a go-go-go-ghost
Watch me go-go-go-ghost


The only gift that you ever gave
Was that you let me just get away
I hope I haunt you in every dream
And you feel a little misery

What's her name?
What's she like?
I should warn her that you'll never do her right

All your games
All your lies
I need to tell her maybe I can change her mind

You act like you just saw a ghost
I watch you getting way too close
Now I know why you're never there
Now I know so it's my turn to disappear
You act like you just saw a ghost
I caught you (Caught you)
Now I know
Now I know why you're never there (Never there)
Now it's my turn, watch me disappear
Just like a go-go-go-ghost
Watch me go-go-go-ghost


Just like a go-go-go-ghost
Watch me go-go-go-ghost

Now you see me
Now you don't
You must've thought I'd never go
Thanks to you I'm taking back my soul

You act like you just saw a ghost
I watch you getting way too close
Now I know why you're never there (Never there)
Now I know so it's my turn to disappear (Disappear)
You act like you just saw a ghost
I caught you (Caught you)
Now I know
Now I know why you're never there (Never there)
Now it's my turn, watch me disappear
Just like a go-go-go-ghost
Watch me go-go-go-ghost


Just like a go-go-go-ghost
Watch me go-go-go-ghost
Just like a go-go-go-ghost
Watch me go-go-go-ghost
Just like a go-go-go-ghost
Watch me go-go-go-ghost"

When we finished I grabbed the bottle of water Eric handed to me.

"We should defiantly record that." said CiCi as she grinned at me. I laughed at her while the phone rang. Eric went to answer it as Dan and CiCi messed around with the keyboard seeing as neither could play the piano.

"Yeah sure she's here." I heard Eric say as he came around the corner. "Uh Jo, it's for you." he said handing me the phone.

I got up and grabbed the phone. "Hello?"

"Is this Miss Jordan Haner?" asked the man on the phone.

"Yeah who is this?"

"Well Miss Haner, My name is Lyor Cohen from WMG." said the man now known as Mr. Cohen.

"Oh, hello Mr. Cohen." I said

"I received a call from some of the Avenged Family demanding I hear what your group has to offer, though I normally don't agree to this, I did check out your wide fan base back in Nevada. I am quiet surprised to see your group not signed with such a fan base already and spreading." he said.

"Oh." I said looking around at the confused faces of my bandmates.

"I even found your groups youtube videos of some of the performances you all have done, I'd like to see it for myself if that is all possible?" he asked

"Umm, do you mind if talk to my dad and band before I get back with the answer?" I asked bitting my lip.

"Of Course Miss Haner. You can reach me at my office, just ask your father for my number alright?" he asked

"Sure Mr. Cohen." I said

"I hope to hear from you soon Miss Haner." he said and soon there was a dial tone. I was bitting my lip as I turned the phone off.

"What is it JoJo?" asked CiCi.

"Was that who I though it was." asked Eric with wide eyes. I looked over at him.

"It was WMG." I whispered. "I need to talk to my dad." I said handing the phone to Eric and making my way out of the apartment with the rest of the band following me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ghost~ FeFe Dobson

So sorry for the delay, my sister came home for christmas and I haven't seen her in 6 months so I was spending a whole lot of time with her.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Years

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday!

Love you all!!! <3

Comments? Subscribes? Love?

I hope so