Sequel: Walk Away I'm Okay

Mocking Bird

News

I through the door open as I made my way inside the house.

"DAD!!" I called into the house.

Pinkly barked at me as I ran towards the kitchen.

"Dad!! Dad" I called

"Jordan calm down." he said once I latched onto him, with wide eyes.

Michelle stood at the counter with chinese take-out in front of her.

"Dad you won't believe it."

"Believe what Jordan." he asked raising his eyebrow at me as I continue to jump up in down.

"WMG." I said

"What about them."

"They want to hear us." I said throwing my arms out wide.

He grinned up at me. "That's great." he said

"Though he said the band and you talked to him." I said looking at him.

"We may off told him to check you guys out we didn't out right tell him to sign you guys, you did say he wanted to hear you guys right?" he asked

"Well yeah, that and that he checked out our fan base from Nevada." I said

"See he had other reasons, we just told him your band name, he must of found out your my daughter by some of the fans comments or something." he said smiling at me.

"It's just...never mind." I said shaking my head while smiling.

"Well now that the excitement is notched down how about take-out?" asked Michelle as she raised a box.

"What about cooking?" I asked

"Eh lazy, and you came late." she laughed as she sat the boxes on the table where my dad was sitting.

"Sorry." I said sitting down.

"It's fine really." she said smiling at me.

after dinner

I was sitting in my room next to my bed, my keyboard was in front of me turned on. My phone was knocked into the crock of my neck and ear.

"So your dad and the others just mentioned our bands name?" asked Eric as I heard him fiddle with his guitar.

"Yeah, I practically freaked out on him when I got home though, I think I scared Michelle." I said with a grin as I wrote down some notes.

"That would of been priceless to see." he laughed

"Yup, But my dad thought something had happened to me on the way back he said I scared the shit out of him when I slammed the door open and screamed out to him." I said bitting my lip and erasing the notes.

"Well you did sort of take off out of here like your wings were on fire." he said.

"I'm sorry I needed to talk to him."

"It's fine, just please don't do it again CiCi nearly tore apart my new set I did wanting answers that I couldn't give her."

"Opps."

"Yeah, well I'll let you go, get to writing leader." He said

"Yes sir." I said hanging up the phone and placing it down next to me as my fingers went to the keys.

I started to play a soft tune humming to a rhythm that came to me. I sighed and through my head back against the bed.

"Hard huh?" a voice came from the doorway.

I turned my head to see my dad leaning against the door.

"yeah."

"you'll get it, but what are you working on." he asked coming into my room and sitting on my bed close to were I was.

"well I was attempting to write a new song we could present to WMG." I said blushing.

"why don't you guys sing something you've sung before?" he asked

"We want something original and new." I said shrugging.

"How bout you guys take a break, it's only been what 4 months since you guys graduated?" he asked.

"Yeah."

"Take a break, go to the beach, go to the mall, hell go spray paint something." I gave him a look. "Just don't get caught." he added quietly.

"Are you serious?" I spoke

He nodded with a grin. "How do you think we did it?" he asked.

"You guys drank, slept around, had hangovers that could kill." I kept listing off some on my fingers as he whacked me over the head gently.

"How bout you tell the others to come over this weekend I've got a surprise." he said standing up and making his way out of my room. I watched him leave.

' a surprise?' I thought before picking my cell up and sending out a group text.

"something fishy is going on here this weekend, this is an invite. I think?" I typed and sent it out to my three best friends. I just hope it wasn't so big.
♠ ♠ ♠
hmmmmm some people must not like to get thanks

thanks to
StacieIerogeance
huni
nanagoesroar
Sailor Meranda
purplebutterfly0615
LovelessHate
P.L.K.A.F.
awesomeme
Crash Queen '
NightmareOfVengeance
JaedeVendetta
KellShadows
WiccaKitty05

so far for commenting you guys rock

I mean I've had 400 some odd readers and 99 subscribers

were are the other comments?

That's all I ask or am I gonna have to start saying I won't update till I get a certain number of comments? I don't want to resort to that. I just want input and love that's all I ask!!!!

<3