Sequel: Walk Away I'm Okay

Mocking Bird

Weekend Surprise?

My eyes were glued to my door, CiCi was glued to my computer, Dan was glued to the TV, and Eric was snoozing next to me on the bed. They had come over last night and spent the night saying Matt had knocked on the apartment door and told them to come here. I stared at my poster covered door, waiting for some movement outside of it. I had already attempted to go down stairs but was stopped by the lanky arms of Jimmy as he had picked me up and took me back to my bed and shut the door while he chuckled.

"I don't see the point in staring at the door is gonna work Jo." a muttered voice said from beside me I glared down at Eric who was staring at me with one eye cracked open.

"There is something up!" I said pointing to the door. "They all are in on it" I said directing my attention to the door again.

Dan fell to the floor and stared at the ceiling before looking at the bed upside down.

"Have you thought about the windows?" he asked

I gave him a look. "I'm not you Dan, I don't climb down from two story buildings when I feel like it." I said rolling my eyes at him.

He shrugged and climbed to his feet before going to one of my windows that faced the backyard.

"Holy Shit Is That Joel and Benji Madden!!" he said pointing down at a couple of people in the yard.

I climbed off the bed as CiCi squealed and ran for the other window.

"Oh My God it is them!!" She squealed

I narrowed my eyes. "Why would they be here?" I asked

"You forget your dad is a rockstar he has rockstar friends." said Eric as he came up behind CiCi.

"I didn't forget that!!" I said looking at him.

“Oh isn’t that Jacoby!!” shrieked CiCi as she pointed at the window. I rolled my eyes at her from behind Dan.

My door opened and Zacky stood there with a grin on his face.

“What are you four doing?” he asked raising his eyebrow at us.

“What the hell is going on!” I asked pointing out the door behind him.

“come on and see, we are ready for you guys.” he said walking back out into the hall. I looked over at my three best friends before shrugging as they made they’re way out of the room and followed after them.

I glanced around the living room hoping to see anyone but no one was there. We followed Zacky out to the backyard. I glanced around seeing my dad standing near Michelle, Matt and Val.

I started making my way towards him with a glare set on my face. He just grinned down at me once I reached him and poked him in the chest.

“What the hell dad.” I said poking him. He swatted my hand away.

“Go mingle Jordan.” he said smirking at me.

I narrowed my eyes.

“Why did you invite almost everyone you knew?” I asked

“Trust me sweetheart, this isn’t everyone.” Matt laughed out. I narrowed my eyes and poked him in the chest next.

“hush you practically forced my friends out of they’re apartment.” I said.

He chuckled and watched as I continued to poke him. CiCi and Dan ran up to me grabbing my arms and dragging me away.

“THIS ISN’T OVER SHADOWS” I yelled at him. “CiCi, Dan stop!!” I shrieked while digging my feet in the ground.

Eric stood next to Benji Madden laughing at my poor attempt in stopping. Joel and Jacoby watched with amusement as my friends drug me towards the pool.

“JoJo?” asked CiCi

“What?”

“Did you put on your swimsuit today?”

“No why?”

“No reason.” she said shaking her head and the next second I was in the pool.

When I surfaced while chocking on the water. I glared at everyone as they’re laughter was ringing in my ears.

“YOU ALL ARE DEAD TO ME!!!” I shrieked while making my way out of the pool. I looked like a drowned rat with my clothes hanging on my body. I pulled my hooded jacket from my body and threw it at Eric who caught it with a grin. My glare soon was replaced with a grin and I was laughing with everyone.

“Hey Baby Syn?” asked Jimmy as he grinned at me. I looked over at him and raised an eyebrow.

“What?”

“Don’t you think CiCi needs a bath?” he asked grinning. I looked over at CiCi who was on the ground holding her sides laughing. I looked back over at him and grinned.

“Oh yes I believe she does.” I said as we both made our way towards her I grabbed her feet and he grabbed her shoulders. She started to struggle as we made our way back to the pool where we swung her into the pool. Her screaming was cut off once she hit the water until she surfaced.

“JORDAN LYRIC HANER!!!” She screamed her hair that was once perfectly straight was curly and flat on her head and on her face.

“Yes Ciara?” I asked holding my hand on my ear.

She glared at me. “Your dead.”

“Oh well then have fun finding a new best friend, Dan and Eric can’t very well be that good of a best friend.” I said looking at my nails.

‘hmm I need a new color.’ I thought glancing at my red nails.

“Hey!” I heard from behind me as Dan ran towards me I sidestepped and he fell in the pool, causing more laughter to erupt in the group of people.

“What was that?” I asked raising my eyebrow at him. Soon I felt myself being lifted into the air and thrown threw the air into the pool yet again followed by a splash of water.

Once I reached the surface I could see Eric laughing next to CiCi and Dan in the pool. Water was dripping from them all. My eyes were wide as I looked around the pool. My dad, Matt, Jimmy, Zacky and Johnny stood on the side of the pool all with grins or smirks on they’re faces.

“you guys!!!” I said throwing my hands down on the water. Laughter broke through the backyard. While I pouted, I threw my hands on the water splashing them from the pool, CiCi, Dan, and Eric laughed and joined in the splashing.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I only get one comment

T_T do you people not appreciate me or my story?

well whatever

fine

:P